– 红男爵五号♥呼叫塔台 – 红男爵五号♥ 请讲
– Red Baron Control, Red Baron Five. – Go ahead, Red Baron Five.
收到 这里是AC区的东南角
Roger. Orbiting southeast corner of sector Alpha Charlie.
我们在激浪线外发现类似宇宙飞船遗骸的物体
We’ve spotted what appears to be a spacecraft just outside the surf line.
营救预警 我们在45分钟内可以原地待命
Alert rescue. Advise we can remain on station for 45 minutes.
– 在雷达定位时将启动应答机紧急状况模式 – 收到
– Will squawk 7700 for a radar fix. – Roger.
营救站 我刚收到红男爵五号♥的报告 在AC区的东南角
Rescue, I have Red Baron Five report of possible spacecraft offshore,
发现疑似宇宙飞船的物体
southeast sector Alpha Charlie.
让直升机出发 迅速实施打捞修复工作 基地雷达会为你们导航
Launch chopper. Effect pickup and recovery. Base radar will vector.
所有人都下车! 快点 动作快点
Everybody out! Let’s move. Come on, let’s go.
中士 把那台半履带车开过来 把缆绳抛给潜水员
Sergeant, get that half-track here and get a cable to those frogmen.
是 长官!
Yes, sir!
长官 将军到了
The General, sir.
– 这里面有人吗? – 不太清楚 我们刚把它拖上岸
– Anybody in that thing? – I don’t know, sir. We just beached it.
– 好吧 打开舱门 – 开舱!
– All right, open her up. – Open it up!
欢迎你们来到美…
Welcome, gentlemen, to the United St…
逃离猩球
– 你联♥系♥动物园了吗? – 是的 先生 我们运气不错
– Did you call the zoo? – Yes, sir. We’re in luck.
那里只有一只重伤的狐狸崽和一只抑郁的大猩猩在接受治疗
The sick bay’s almost empty except for a mauled fox cub and a depressed gorilla.
我们会封闭任何有关这些猿类的报道 他们将会被隔离起来
The apes’ll be hidden from the public and will be quarantined.
如果他们需要的话 随时都可以进行治疗
If they need medical attention, it’s available right in the spot.
专家们明天一早就可以到位进行检查
The experts can give them the once-over first thing tomorrow.
– 布罗迪将军非常满意 – 我也是
– General Brody’s very pleased. – Oh, me too.
我们不能让猴子们随地大小便
We can’t let a lot of monkeys leave their messes on the floor.
喂它们吃东西了吗? 生牛排还是什么?
Have they been fed? Raw steak or something?
动物园方面告诉我大猩猩和所有的猿类一样 是素食者
The zoo tells me that chimpanzees, like all apes, are vegetarian, sir.
– 他们建议喂桔子 – 好吧!
– They suggested oranges. – Good God!
怎么了 下士?
What’s the matter, Corporal?
哦 不好意思 抱歉在你们更衣的时候打扰
Oh, excuse me. I didn’t mean to disturb you while you’re dressing.
– 我他妈的在说什么? – 他们假装在穿衣服 先生
– What the hell am I saying? – They’re pretending to dress, sir.
说什么假装? 他们就是在穿衣服!
What do you mean pretending? They are dressing!
– 他们哪儿来的衣服? – 他们自己带过来的 先生
– Where did they get the clothes? – They brought them with them, sir.
– 什么? 手提箱? – 在那个手提箱里
– What? Suitcase? – In that suitcase.
格雷格 你或许该把桔子给他们了
Greg, maybe you should give “em their oranges.
好吧 他们…
Well, they’re…
他们会被送到动物园医务室去 安排警♥察♥下午四点半护送他们去
They’re going to the zoo infirmary. Arrange for a police escort at 1630 hours.
他们在那会有同伴的
They’ll have company there.
旁边的笼子里有只大猩猩呢
There’s a gorilla in the next cage.
它为什么那么做?
Why did it do that?
给你 小家伙
Here you are, little fella.
天啊 你真是病了
Boy, you really are sick.
你好 女士 来根香蕉
Hello, missy. Have a banana.
随便你吧 伙计
Have it your own way, mate.
– 佐拉! – 我不是他的配偶 我是你的
– Zira! – I’m not his mate, I’m yours.
控制一下自己 我觉得他们是想表示友好
Control yourself. I think they’re trying to be kind.
这个笼子都是大猩猩臭烘烘的味道
This cage stinks of gorilla.
科尼利斯 我们在哪儿? 这是怎么回事?
Cornelius, where are we? What’s happened?
我知道我们在哪
I know where we are.
我知道这是怎么回事
I know what has happened.
虽然现在我没办法准确的知道
In some fashion,
但是我猜想 因为某些原因
and I lack the intellect to know precisely how,
我们从地球的未来穿越到了地球的过去
we have traveled from Earth’s future to Earth’s past.
但是我们目睹地球被毁灭了
But we saw the Earth destroyed.
正如我们看到的 地球最终会毁灭
And Earth will be destroyed, just as we saw it.
唯一的解释只有一个 我们穿越了时空乱流
Only, since seeing it, we have passed through a backward disturbance in time.
你们注意到冲击波击中飞船时 时间计量器一直在后退吗?
Did you notice the date meter clicking down after the shock wave hit our ship?
是的
Yes.
我们回到了距离毁灭还有2000年的地球
We returned to Earth nearly 2,000 years before its destruction.
这是我们必须保持沉默的另一个原因
That is another reason for us to keep silent.
抓住我们的人类不会想知道
Our human captors will not be edified to learn
他们的世界会会毁灭 像鸡蛋被粉碎一样
that their world will crack like an egg
并因为猿族入侵而被烧成灰烬
and burn to a cinder because of an ape war of aggression.
猿类 在这个时代
Apes, at this instant in time,
还是不能说话的
cannot yet talk.
所以我们还得像它们一样
For the moment, we should follow their example.
司机给了我这份空军基地的报告
The driver gave me this report from the air base.
在我们开始测试前你最好读读看
Better read it before we start the test.
是的 是最常见的模仿行为 模仿敬礼 握手 坐椅子
Yeah, it’s the usual imitated behavior. Mimicking salutes, handshaking, sitting on chairs,
用刀叉盘子吃东西
eating off plates with knives.
这是什么? 路易斯?
What is it? Luise?
– 飞船里有个毯质的手提袋 – 装满了食物?
– There was a carpetbag in the ship. – Full of food?
不是 是衣服 并且看起来它们经常换着穿
No, clothes. And it seems they changed into them.
我简直不敢相信
I don’t believe it!
你们好 迪克森博士 布兰登博士
Hi, Dr Dixon. Dr Branton.
– 早上好 亚瑟 – 早上好
– Morning, Arthur. – Morning.
– 这只母的有点不容易控制 先生 – 好的 我会小心的
– The female’s a bit uppity, sir. – OK, I’ll be careful.
我看到你已经准备好了威斯康星多相测试仪 我们就从它开始吧
I see you’ve prepared the Wisconsin Multiphasic. We’ll begin with that.
现在开始小心点 斯蒂薇
Go easy now, Stevie.
在我看来他们很友好啊
Oh, they look pretty docile to me.
但是还是不要冒险为好
Yes, but don’t take any chances.
除非飞船被远程控制
Unless the craft was remotely controlled,
不然他们一定经过特殊的训练可以熟练的按正确的按钮 他们又不是傻瓜
they must have been conditioned to push the right buttons. They can’t be morons.
好吧 我们先从女士开始
All right, we’ll take the female first.
亚瑟 你能拿个凳子…
Arthur, would you set up a…
好吧 她看起来非常聪明
Well, she seems to be pretty smart.
好的 我们提高点儿难度
All right, let’s make it more difficult.
– 他们… 还没有吃早饭吧? – 按你的要求 一点儿都没吃
– They… haven’t had their breakfast yet? – Not a bite, just as you ordered.
好的 我们拿根香蕉试试看
Good. We’ll go for the banana.
好吧 她为什么不拿呢?
Well, why doesn’t she take it?
因为我讨厌香蕉!
Because I loathe bananas!
佐拉!
Zira!
– 我不敢相信 – 是的
– I don’t believe it. – Yes.
亚瑟 我认为布兰顿博士需要点空气
Arthur, I think Dr Branton needs some air.
– 佐拉 你疯了吗? – 麦洛博士 请不要叫我的妻子疯子!
– Zira, are you mad? – Dr Milo, please do not call my wife mad!
我没叫她疯子 我只是在问她她是不是疯了 现在我再重复一遍我的问题 你疯了吗?
I did not call her mad, I merely asked her if she was. And I repeat the quesiton: are you mad?
我讨厌欺骗!
I hate deceit!
好吧 我们的伪装并不是为了欺骗 只是为了真♥相♥而保持沉默
Well, there is a time for truth and a time, not for lies, but for silence.
直到我们弄明白谁是朋友谁是敌人
Until we know who our friends are and who our enimies…
上帝啊 如果我们不和他们交流 我们怎么知道这些?
How in the name of God are we to know that unless we communicate?
– 我们可以说话 所以我就说话了 – 我们还可以倾听
– We can speak, so I spoke. – And we can listen.
– 倾听他那些治疗神经病的小对话 – 我们还可以观察啊!
– To a lot of psychiatric small talk. – And we can watch!
– 观察那些最原始的治疗神经病的设备 – 它根本检测不出一个笨蛋的智商!
– A display of primitive apparatus. – It couldn’t test the intelligence of a newt!
– 平静下来 – 我很平静!
– Calm yourself. – I am calm!
– 佐拉! – 别吵了!
– Zira! – Stop arguing!
现在说这些都太晚了 用你们的脑子好好想想
It’s too late for that. Use your heads and start thinking.
现在他们知道我们可以说话了 我们有多少可以告诉他们?
Now that they know we can speak, how much will we tell them?
麦洛!
Milo!
我们会需要彻底的尸检
We’ll need a full autopsy.
重点放在头骨和言语区域
With emphasis on the cranial and oral areas.
在报告结果出来时请通知我们 好吗?
Let us know when the report comes in, will you, please?
让我自己来吧
I’d better do this alone.
我们无意伤害你们
We mean you no harm.
你明白吗? 我们不会伤害你们
Do you understand? We will not hurt you.
可怜的麦洛博士
Poor Doctor Milo.
– 博士? – 是的 “博士” 而你杀死了他
– Doctor? – Yes, “Doctor.” And you killed him.
不 不是我 是他干的
No, I didn’t. He did.
– 是你们的同类 – 他是个大猩猩
– One of your own kind. – He’s a gorilla.
是啊 你看 没什么可怕的
Well, look, there’s nothing to be afraid of.
他被链子锁着而且被注射了镇定剂
He’s in chains. He’s under sedation.
你明白吗?
Do you understand that?
我明白 我大半辈子都在对人类做这件事情
I should. I’ve been doing it half my life to humans.
– 人类? – 我是精神学家
– Humans? – I’m a psychiatrist.
哦 我也是
Oh, I’m a psychiatrist, too.
你有… 名字吗?
Do you… have a name?
我是科尼利斯 这是我的妻子佐拉
My name is Cornelius. This is my wife, Zira.
我是路易斯·迪克森
And I’m Lewis. Lewis Dixon.
没人会相信这一切的
Nobody’s gonna believe this.
– 相信什么? – 原始的猿类可以讲话
– Believe what? – That primitive apes can talk.
– 原始的? – 呃 我的意思是在我们的…
– Primitive? – Well, I mean that in our…
原始的文化里 猿类不怎么说话
primitive civilization, apes just don’t talk.
我的意思是 我认为这一点非常重要
I mean, I think it’s important
就是当我们的原始安全防范措施升级时