allow me to interpret this…
有趣的沉默
interesting silence.
它表明你早已明白我的想法
It confesses you have long understood me.
不 先生
No, sir.
绝无此事
It confesses no such thing.
这完全违背我的愿望
Nothing could be farther from my wishes.
你对哈丽特的追求让我很高兴
Your pursuit of Harriet has given me great pleasure,
我一直热切希望你成功
and I’ve been very earnestly wishing your success.
史密斯小姐是个好姑娘
Miss Smith is a very good sort of girl…
毫无疑问 有些男人不会拒绝
and no doubt there are men who might not object.
人人都有自己的阶层
Everybody has their level.
女士 我拜访哈特菲尔德只是为了你
Madam, my visits to Hartfield have been for yourself only,
我获得的鼓励…
and the encouragement I received…
鼓励
Encouragement?
我给了你鼓励吗
I give you encouragement?
你完全搞错了 先生
You are entirely mistaken, sir.
我目前无意结婚
I have no thoughts of matrimony at present.
-车夫 停下马车 -埃尔顿先生 拜托
– Driver, stop the carriage. – Mr. Elton, please…
车夫 停下马车
Driver, stop the carriage!
♪ 辽阔的海洋 ♪
♪ The water is wide ♪
The Water Is Wide
♪ 我无法横渡 ♪
♪ I cannot get o’er ♪
♪ 我也没有 ♪
♪ And neither have I ♪
♪ 可以飞翔的翅膀 ♪
♪ Wings to fly ♪
♪ 给我一艘 ♪
♪ Give me a boat ♪
♪ 能载两人的船 ♪
♪ That will carry two ♪
♪ 让我与我的爱人 ♪
♪ And both shall row ♪
♪ 一同渡海 ♪
♪ My love and I ♪
♪ 回想那日 ♪
♪ Oh, down in the meadows ♪
♪ 在草地上 ♪
♪ The other day ♪
♪ 鲜花团簇 ♪
♪ A-gathering flowers ♪
♪ 美丽宜人 ♪
♪ Both fine and gay ♪
♪ 鲜花团簇 ♪
♪ A-gathering flowers ♪
♪ 有红有蓝 ♪
♪ Both red and blue ♪
♪ 我没想到 ♪
♪ I little thought ♪
♪ 爱的能力 ♪
♪ What love can do. ♪
伍德豪斯小姐
Miss Woodhouse.
伍德豪斯小姐
Miss Woodhouse.
他从没爱过我
He never loved me.
他爱的是你
He loves you.
他寻求增加权势财富
He sought to aggrandize and enrich himself.
没错
Yes.
哈丽特
Harriet.
要不是因为我 你可能根本不会考虑他
You might never have thought of him but for me.
我让你相信他喜欢你
I assured you of his attachments.
我设法让他来哈特菲尔德
I contrived his visits to Hartfield.
我不怪你 伍德豪斯小姐
I do not blame you, Miss Woodhouse.
我根本配不上他
I could never have deserved him.
只有像你这样善良且偏爱我的朋友
And none but so partial and kind a friend as you
才会认为那有可能
could even have thought it possible.
真的有点傻
It’s silly, really.
哈丽特
Harriet.
我看到这画就忍♥不住想到他
I cannot see it without thinking of him.
要是你想就烧掉画框 但你必须留下画像
Burn the frame if you like, but you must keep the likeness.
那么我拿走
Then I will take it.
我拿走 珍视它 它是我朋友的画像
I will take it, and I will treasure it as a picture of my friend.
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Papa.
坐马车能安静吗
Now, are we going to be quiet this carriage ride?
坐你姐姐旁边
Sit next to your sister.
你为什么这么苍白
Why are you so pale?
宝宝在哪 宝宝在哪
Where is the baby? Where is the baby?
宝宝在哪
Where is the baby?!
亨利需要他的嬷嬷
Henry needs his mor-mor.
我们必须找回他的嬷嬷
We must retrieve Henry’s mor-mor.
我不会为一个嬷嬷停下马车
I will not stop this carriage for a mor-mor.
再见 伊莎贝拉
Goodbye, Isabella.
再见
Goodbye.
爸爸
Papa.
真希望她不离开
I wish she would not leave.
你绝对不能离开我 爱玛
You must never leave me, Emma.
爸爸
Papa.
你知道我根本离不开你
You know I never could.

哈丽特·史密斯
他不可能永远不回来
He cannot stay away forever.
不可能永远是副牧师讲经
The curate cannot give the sermon forever.
没人讲得像埃尔顿先生一样好
No one preaches as Mr. Elton does.
听这段摘录 伍德豪斯小姐
Hear this extract, Miss Woodhouse.
-听这个 -别再说埃尔顿先生了
– Hear this. – Enough about Mr. Elton.
伍德豪斯小姐
Miss Woodhouse.
史密斯小姐
Miss Smith.
真是好消息
Such news.
我侄女简·费尔法克斯
My niece, Jane Fairfax…
伍德豪斯小姐 简·费尔法克斯她…
Miss Woodhouse, Jane Fairfax, she has…
简给了我们一个惊喜 她来了
Jane has surprised us. She is here.
请务必过来 我们一起喝茶
Do come along. We must have tea.
我太激动了
It is too thrilling.
她着凉了 可怜的孩子
She caught a bad cold. Poor thing.
很久之前 11月7日的事
So long ago as the seventh of November.
从那之后就身体不舒服
She has not been well since.
她善良的朋友坎贝尔一家
And her kind friends, the Campbells,
觉得她最好回家
thought she’d better come home
试试习惯的环境能否让她好转
and try an air that always agrees with her.
希望你的父亲安好
I hope that your father is well.
非常好 谢谢你
Very well. I thank you.
她很遗憾离开她亲爱的朋友坎贝尔一家
She is very sorry to be parted from her dear friends, the Campbells.
还有迪克森夫人
And Mrs. Dixon.
还有迪克森先生 最和善的年轻人
And Mr. Dixon, the most amiable young man
十月在韦茅斯帮了她大忙
who did her so great a service at Weymouth in October.
我一想起来就发抖…
I still shudder to think what might have…
要不是有迪克森先生
if not for Mr. Dixon,
她早就消逝在海浪和风帆之间了
with the waves and the water and the sails.
真是有魅力的男士
Such a charming man.
天呐
Oh, dear.
是不是很愉快
Is this not pleasant?
她计划待三个月
She plans to stay three months.
我们一定要请你们来哈特菲尔德
We must have you all to Hartfield.
母亲 你听到了吗
Mother, do you hear?
伍德豪斯小姐邀请我们去哈特菲尔德
Miss Woodhouse has invited us to Hartfield!
母亲 你一定要尝尝馅饼
Mother! You must sample the tart.
不 我不…不建议你吃奶冻
No, I do… I do… I do not advise the custard.
喝半杯葡萄酒怎么样
What do you say to half a glass of wine?
当然加水稀释的
In a tumbler of water, naturally.
弗兰克随时会来
We shall be seeing Frank any day now.
我…毫不怀疑
I have… I have no doubt of it.
简 弗兰克·丘吉尔先生
Now, Jane, Mr. Frank Churchill
是在海布里备受关注的人
is a man much talked about in Highbury.
不是吗 伍德豪斯小姐
Is he not, Miss Woodhouse?
我们都期待见到他
We are all very eager to meet him.
简在韦茅斯时他也在那里
He was at Weymouth when Jane was there.
我们十分生疏
We are very little acquainted.
弗兰克·丘吉尔去了韦茅斯
Frank Churchill was at Weymouth?
十月吗
In October?
那个月他父亲结婚
That was the month of his father’s wedding.
但还请你描述一下他
But you must describe him.
他英俊吗
Is he handsome?
他和蔼吗
Is he agreeable?
我想大家一般都这么认为
I believe he is generally thought so.
这奶冻做得真棒
How well prepared this custard is.
我一定得向你们的厨师讨教
I must ask your cook for the method.
♪ 夏日这最后一支玫瑰 ♪
♪ ‘Tis the last rose of summer ♪
♪ 仍独自绽放着 ♪
♪ Left blooming alone ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!