My bad. I’m all whirlpools tonight.
我能弄好
I can fix it.
抱歉
Sorry.
厉害呀!
That was incredible!
只是熔了的玻璃
It’s just melted glass.
「只是熔了的玻璃」?
“Just melted glass”?
全城每座建筑物 都是用「熔了的玻璃」製造
Every building in the new city is built from just “melted glass”.
不,你一定要善用这种天赋
Oh, no, you have to do something with that talent.
看吧?我说过,你好特别
See, I told you, you’re special.
心血来潮
Thought bubble.
不如吃完饭 一起玩「哭泣游戏」?
Maybe after dinner we play The Crying Game?
好!
Yes, yes, yes.
等我猜一下,比谁哭得快?
Let me guess, you try to cry?
或者忍♥住不哭
We try not to cry.
限时一分钟…开始!
You have one minute. Go!
1979年11月,你当时…
1979. November. You were…
见不到嫲嫲最后一面
Never got a chance to say goodbye to Nana.
坏蛋,你好会玩
Damn, you’re good.
小焰、滴水,到你们
Okay, Ember, Wade, you’re up.
说真的,不太公平 因为我真的从没哭过
Yeah, this is almost unfair because I have literally never cried.
你毫无胜算
You got no chance.
听着是个挑战
Sounds like a challenge.
准备,开始!
Ready, go!
一隻蝴蝶,挡风玻璃水拨…
Butterfly, windshield wipers…
剩下半隻蝴蝶
half a butterfly.

Okay.
老人临终想起 堕入爱河那个夏天
An old man on his deathbed remembers the summer he fell in love.
她太超棒 他年少、胆怯
She was out of his league and he was young and scared.
他由得她离开 以为夏天会再来
He let her go, thinking surely summer would come again.
结果没有
It never did.
时间快到了
Almost out of time.
小焰…
Ember…
邂逅你那天 我以为我要被淹没
when I met you I thought I was drowning.
但那道光…
But that light…
你内心那道光芒 令我觉得充满活力
that light inside you has made me feel so alive.
现在我只想靠近它
And all I want now is to be near it.
靠近你
Near you.
和你一起
Together.
喂?惊云姐,嗨!
Hello? Gale, hi.
玻璃?你用玻璃来修理?
Glass? You repaired it with glass?
等一等
Hold the storm.
强化玻璃!硬过石头,我喜欢
Tempered glass. Solid as a rock, I like it.
告票作废
Consider the tickets cancelled.
搞定? -是!
We did it? -Yup!
好极!
Awesome!
谢谢,刘太太
Thank you, Mrs. Ripple.
今晚真的…
This was…
今晚真的好美妙
This was really great.
的确是
Yeah, it was.
我刚才说真的,你好有天份
And I mean what I said about your talent.
我有朋友经营 世界最顶级玻璃製造公♥司♥
I have a friend who runs the best glassmaking firm in the world.
晚餐时,我偷偷出去打电♥话♥…
During dinner, I slipped out and I made a call…
我对她提起你
and I told her about you.
他们想请实习生
They’re looking for an intern.
这次可能是个宝贵机会
It could be an amazing opportunity.
真的吗?
For real?
离这座城有点远 但会是个好开始
It’s a long way from the city, but it would be an incredible start.
你前途一片光明
You have a bright future.
你看我,我有小焰原创作品
Look at me, I have an original Ember.
等等,我送你出去
Hold up, I’ll walk you out.
我恐防只能要你继续…
I’m afraid you’re still going to have to…
在外面等,女士
wait out here, ma’am.
而我恐防…
And I’m afraid…
我会呕出来
I will throw up.
小焰
Ember.
小焰,等等!怎么了?
Ember, hold up, what’s going on?
我不敢相信 她介绍份工作给我
I can’t believe she basically offered me a job.
我知道!可能会好棒
I know! Could be cool.
对,超棒呀!阿水!
Yeah, super cool, Wade.
我可以搬去遥远城市 造玻璃,随心所欲
I could move out and make glass in a faraway city. Do whatever I want.
我不明白 -我要回家了
I don’t understand. -I’m going home.
好,我跟着你去
Fine, then I’m going with you.
是个水人?
A Water guy?
听着,我妈妈只是想帮你
Look, my mom was just trying to be helpful.
她不知你那么喜欢 打理店铺
She doesn’t know how excited you are to run the shop.
出了什么事? -没事!
What is the matter? -Nothing!
真的?你开的时速上千…
Yeah? ‘Cause we’re going, like, a thousand…
巴士!
Bus!
你不了解我,阿水
You don’t know me, Wade. Okay?
那就不要再装作很了解
So stop pretending like you do.
究竟是什么事?
What is this about?
没事
Nothing.
每件事,我不肯定…
Everything. I don’t know. It’s…
我猜我其实不想打理店舖
I don’t think I actually do want to run the shop. Okay?
我易发火就是 内心想提醒我这件事
That’s what my temper has been trying to tell me.
我无路可走
I’m trapped.
你知道最傻是什么?
You know what’s crazy?
从小我就求蓝色火焰保佑…
Even when I was a kid, I would pray to the Blue Flame…
我迟早够资格接手爸爸店舖
to be good enough to fill my father’s shoes someday…
因为这裡是他的梦想
because this place is his dream.
但我从未问过…
But I never once asked…
自己想做什麽
what I wanted to do.
我想因为我心裡清楚 那不重要
I think that’s because deep down, I knew it didn’t matter.
因为要报答那么重大的牺牲…
Because the only way to repay a sacrifice so big…
就唯有牺牲自己一生去还
is by sacrificing your life too.
小焰!
Ember!
不要动
Don’t move.
糟糕!是我妈妈
Oh, blaze! My mother.
妈妈,没事 他只是个朋友
Mom, it’s okay. He’s just a friend.
闭嘴!
Silence!
我离很远都闻到你,你好臭
I could smell you from over there. You stink.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你清楚我在说什么?
You know what I’m talking about.
你在我身上闻到爱情?
You’re smelling love on me?
如果你♥爸♥爸发现…
If your father find out…
火和水不可能在一起
Fire and Water cannot be together.
我会证明,跟我来
I prove it. Come with me.
我对你们的心泼药 令真感情显现
I splash this on your heart to bring love to the surface.
跟住你们用自己的火点香 我再以烧香的烟来占卜
And then you must light these with your fire, and I read the smoke.
看吧?小焰,不可能的
See, Ember? It cannot be.
其实呢…
Actually…
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
阿香?
Cinder?
谁在楼下?
Who down there?
是我爸爸,你快走
It’s my dad. You have to go.
等等,我们登对?
Wait, are we a match?
怎么了?我醒来看楼上没有人
What’s going on? I wake up and nobody upstairs.
只是我
It was just me.
我在确认门是否锁好
I was double-checking the locks.
然后妈妈下来…
And Mom came down and…
对,我们开始欣赏这道门
Yes, and we began looking at this door.
我们太少提起这道门
We don’t talk about this door enough.
够啦!
Pull it together.
既然你们都未睡…
Well, since you’re awake…
这事我本想明天说 但我兴奋到失眠
I was gonna tell you tomorrow, but I’m too excited to sleep.
两天后,我就退休
In two days, I retire.
噢!阿爆
Oh, Bernie.
两天?
Two days?
对,我们会大排筵席
Yes. We’re going to throw big party.
隆重地再启市
A grand reopening.
公告全世界,我乖女要接手