不淮你泼我们冷水,滚!
We will never be watered down by you. Get out!
好,先生!你要走了
All right, sir, you gotta go.
爸爸,不用担心 我会处理
Dad, don’t worry. I’ve got this.
去沙滩会合 我们造多些沙包
Look, meet me at the beach and we’ll make more sandbags.
要想办法修好那些闸门
We have to figure out how to fix those doors.
水人想泼我们冷水?
Water want to water us down?
这店舖就不准那水人来
Then Water no longer allowed in shop.
列他入「甩名单」
He is panned.
黑名单
Banned.
黑名单!
Banned!
(黑名单!)
àshfá,没事的
àshfá, it’s okay.
一定会没事的
It’s all going to be okay.
我认为不会有用
I don’t think this is going to work.
你拿不好那个袋,当然没用
Well, it won’t unless you hold the bag straight.
或者爸爸的会谅解
Maybe your dad will understand.
我说真的
I’m serious.
听着,我知道这很难搞
Look, I know it can be tough.
我和我爸爸就好像水沟油
I mean, with my dad, we were like oil and water.
我再没有机会修补
I never got a chance to fix that.
但你们不同
But you guys are different.
或者是时候对他说了
It might be time to tell him.
对,但对他说什么?
Yeah, right. And tell him what?
我害我们封舖?破坏他的梦想?
That I got us shut down and destroyed his dream?
我觉得我好失败
I think I’m failing.
我 àshfá 早就该退休 但他觉得我没准备好
My àshfá should have retired years ago, but he doesn’t think I’m ready.
你不知他们工作多努力
You have no idea how hard they’ve worked.
要忍♥受多少事情
Or what they’ve had to endure.
他们离乡别井
Family they left behind.
你可以怎样报答这么大的牺牲?
How do you repay a sacrifice that big?
我觉得好大负担
It all feels like a burden.
我怎能这样说?
How can I say that?
我是坏女孩
I’m a bad daughter.
不,你尽了力
Hey, no. You’re doing your best.
我一塌糊涂
I’m a mess.
不,我认为你比平时更美
Nah. I think you’re even more beautiful.
或者你说得对 发火是叫我正视某些事
Maybe you’re right when you said my temper is me trying to tell me something.
看你的火将沙烧成什麽
Look what your fire did to the sand.
是玻璃
It’s glass.
似一朵繁星紫荆花
It looks like a Vivisteria flower.
我知道怎样封住闸门
I know how to seal those doors.
好
Yes.
你在哭?
Are you crying?
对
Yes.
我没试过被这么美的 艺术结晶冲击过
I’ve just never been punched in the face with beauty before.
有效果!
It worked!
我叫惊云姐下班即刻过来
I’ll have Gale come by right after work.
一有消息我就通知你
I’ll let you know the second I hear anything.
你觉得她肯收♥货♥?
You think this will be good enough for her?
说真的,难说 她收不收♥货♥都有可能
Honestly, it’s hard to know. She could go either way.
拿住,我帮你保管住
Here. I saved this for you.
它十分特别
It’s special.
àshfá,你还好?
àshfá, you okay?
好,只是太多东西要修补
Yes, yes. Just too much to fix.
我来处理
I’ll take care of it.
你要休息,这是命令
You need to rest, and that’s an order.
遵命
Yes, ma’am.
小焰,我见到你的转变
Ember, I see a change in you.
更开朗、更冷静地面对顾客…
Happier, calmer with customers…
以及那个食品督察
and with that food inspector.
总是为店舖着想
Always putting shop first.
你证明我可以信赖你
You prove I can trust you.
我命真好,有你这乖女儿
I’m so lucky I have you.
是爱?
Love?
小焰,你找到路 一切妥当?
Ember, you found it. Everything okay?
求你说我听 惊云姐给你好消息
Please tell me that you have some good news from Gale.
我越来越担心我爸爸
I’m getting really worried about my dad.
这次一定要顺利
This has to break my way.
我没收到通知 但她说今晚会打来
Yeah, I haven’t heard from her yet, but she swore she’d call tonight.
刚好我家里人来吃饭
Actually, my family stopped by for dinner.
你想上来一起等电♥话♥?
You want to come up and wait for the call together?
你家里人?
Your family?
好,我上去坐一下
Okay. I’ll come up for a bit.
不好意思,你住在这里?
I’m sorry, you live here?
是我妈妈的
It’s my mom’s place.
厉害!
Oh, my gosh!
我恐怕不能让你进去 是住户、访客才可
I’m afraid I can’t let you in. Residents and guests only.
好,我明白
Okay. I understand.
你出奇专业
You’re surprisingly good at your job.
你这把年纪却出奇敏捷
You’re surprisingly fast for your age.
你猜不到的
You have no idea.
小焰!好高兴终于见到你
Ember! I’m so excited to finally meet you.
该抱抱?或者挥手?
Do we hug, or wave, or…?
不想淋熄你
Don’t want to put you out.
打声招呼就好
A hello is fine.
不,滴水从认识你那天起 就未停过提起你
Hardly. Wade hasn’t stopped talking about you since the day you met.
阿仔好喜欢你 -妈妈
The boy is smitten. -Mom.
拜托!我是你妈妈 我清楚有人照亮了你
Oh, come on. I’m your mother. I know when something’s lighting you up.
我只是不知她那么火♥辣♥
I just didn’t know she’d be so smoky.
来,认识其他家人
Come this way, meet the rest of the family.
乖仔,你肯定不信 你姪女今天做了什么
Oh, honey, you won’t believe what your baby niece did today.
她笑了
She smiled.
不,她没有
No, she didn’t.
有
Yeah.
各位,这是小焰
Hey, everyone, this is Ember.
嘿!
Hey!
我阿哥刘涟 和他太太阿漩
That’s my brother Alan and his wife Eddy.
嘿!
Hi.
我们还有两个弟弟 不知游去哪裡
And we got two kids that are swimmin’ around here somewhere.
阿深!阿浅!
Marco! Polo!
啥?
What?
嗨!滴水叔叔!
Hi, Uncle Wade!
你掉下水会死? -哇呀!
Do you die if you fall in water? -Whoa!
阿深! -小朋友!
Marco! -Kids, right?
不要骂我们
Don’t hate us.
我最小的兄弟力水…
Anyway, that’s my little sib, Lake…
和她女友洁玲 -怎么样呀?
and her girlfriend, Ghibli. -‘Sup!
是元素城艺术学院的学生
They’re students at Element City School for the Arts.
对,走妈妈的路
Yeah. Following in Mom’s wake.
乱说,我只是建筑师
Nonsense. I’m just an architect.
真正的艺术家是 我哥哥夏洛
The real artist is my brother, Harold.
我只是爱用水彩涂颜色
I just dabble in watercolors.
可说是「装模作样」
Or as we like to call them, “colors.”
不要听他说 他是一流画家
Don’t listen to him. He’s a wonderful painter.
他有幅画被元素城博物馆 选为永久展品
One of his paintings just got in the Element City Museum’s permanent collection.
哇!好厉害
Wow, that is so cool.
我唯一天赋是 「清理4号♥通道」
My only talent is “Clean up on aisle four.”
太谦虚了
Talk about being modest.
小焰有团神奇的创作火焰
Ember’s got an incredible creative flame.
我前所未见
I’ve never seen anything like it.
我要说句 你发音好准好清楚
I just have to say that you speak so well and clear.
对,好奇妙…
Yeah, it’s amazing…
大概因为我这辈子 都在说这种语言
what talking in the same language your entire life can do.
嘿!小焰…
Hey, Ember…
滴水有提过 他见到海棉就怕到死?
did Wadey here ever tell you that he’s deathly afraid of sponges?
没有
No.
我有童年阴影
I was traumatized.
我还不能在他身边用海棉
I still can’t use a sponge around him.
我困在裡面几个小时
I was stuck in there for hours.
阿涟!这个壶新买♥♥的
Alan! That was new.
我的错,我今晚好不小心