你胆大就…
I dare you…
再说一次「浮云」
say “cloud puffs” one more time.
浮云
Cloud puffs.
惨了!
Oh, no!
阿雷!
Lutz!
阿雷,惨!他状态差 只因他妈妈病了
Lutz, man. He’s been in such a funk ’cause his mom has been sick.
那样不妥,他尽了力
That is so not cool, he’s doing his best.
我们爱你,阿雷!
We love you, Lutz!
阿雷!
Lutz!
我们爱你,阿雷!
We love you, Lutz!
我们爱你,阿雷!来吧!
We love you, Lutz! Come on!
我们爱你,阿雷!一起喊!
We love you, Lutz! Everybody!
我们爱你,阿雷!
We love you, Lutz!
我们爱你,阿雷!
We love you, Lutz!
好! -对!做得好,阿雷!
Yay! -Yeah! Way to go, Lutz!
好,阿雷!
Yeah, Lutz!
刚才好精彩,阿雷!
That was amazing, Lutz!
非常好呀!
Yeah! Yeah! Yes!
精彩的大逆转
What a comeback.
看是谁找到纪念品店?
Check out who found the gift shop.
我承认,这场球好精彩
I gotta admit, that was pretty cool.
你明白我心疼的原因了…
You can see why I can get all churned up…
而且我这片浮云 以前经常陪爸爸来…
but as a cloud puff who used to come here with her dad…
所以每次赢球都有特殊意义
all these wins mean a little bit more.
而我这个火球妹 本来要接手爸爸店舖…
And as a fireball who’s supposed to take over her dad’s shop…
我真的不想令他失望 我都想赢一次
I sure don’t want to let him down, and I could use a win, too.
当务之急是阻止水再涌入
Now, I just got to stop water from coming in.
水?在火焰镇? -对
Water? In Firetown? -Yeah.
那裡已截水多年
Water was shut off to there years ago.
不要理告票了…
Forget the tickets…
现在唯有派人去 拆你♥爸♥爸店舖查清楚
I’m gonna have to take apart your dad’s shop to figure out what’s going on.
你不能!
You can’t!
我爸爸在那裡投入了他毕身心血
My dad put his whole life into that place.
我想和那个漏水地方有关
I bet this is connected to that fluffing leak.
我们一直在城内找 某个漏水地方
Yeah, we’ve been trying to track down a leak in the city.
所以我才去运河…
It’s why I was in the canal and…
等等,我知道我是在哪裡 被吸入小焰店舖
Wait, I know where I got sucked into Ember’s shop.
小焰和我可以由她店铺出发 追踪漏水源头
Ember and I could track the water from her shop to find the source of the leak.
继续说
Keep talking.
找到就叫市政厅派队人修理
I could call in a city crew to fix whatever we find.
对,那就不必搞我爸爸店舖
Yes. And there’d be no need to touch my dad’s shop.
幸好你们是对可爱情侣
You’re lucky you’re a cute couple.
我们不是…
We’re not a…
最晚星期五
You got until Friday.
找到漏水地方 再带队人去修理…
If you can find the leak and get a crew to fix it by then…
告票就不算了
those tickets are forgiven.
否则你♥爸♥爸店舖就要倒闭
If not, your dad’s shop gets shut down.
破风!
Break wind! Break wind!
谢谢
Thank you.
请你全部脱掉 -但我买♥♥了顶帽给你
Please take all that off. -But I got you a hat.
算了
Okay.
不要被发现,不然会变大事件
Just keep out of sight, okay? It’d be a whole thing.
连楼上都有水?
Now water upstairs?
墙在渗水
It’s in the walls.
我不明白 弄好一条管就有另一条漏
I don’t understand. I fix one pipe and another one leaks.
水!
Water!
怎会比以前还坏?
How could it be worse?
现在水又涌入 水压将水逼上你全屋喉管
Now that the water’s back, the pressure is forcing it up to all your pipes.
一定要找到源头
We gotta find the source.
当初你怎样来?
How did you even end up here?
我在运河检查水闸有否渗漏…
Well, I was in the canals checking the doors for leaks…
发现有处不该有水却有
when I found some water that shouldn’t have been there.
铁锈味,还有些少机油?
Rusty with a hint of motor oil?
突然好多水涌入
There was this whoosh of water.
跟着我被滤水系统吸入去
And I got sucked into a filtering system.
救命!
Help!
然后我听到爆♥炸♥声
But then I heard this explosion.
结果我就进入了你店舖
That’s how I ended up at your place.
糟糕!是我发火造成
Oh, flame! My temper caused this.
那是要沿运河找漏水源头?
So, we’re searching for water somewhere in a canal?
那些运河通向全城各处
Those canals go everywhere.
所以要找出漏水源头才那么难
It’s why tracking down that leak has been so dang hard.
上天台
The roof.
你最好站后面一点
You might want to step back.
吓到我漏水!
Holy dew drop!
上来
Get in.
好,我就是在那处被吸走
Okay, that’s where I got sucked in.
有更多水,去那边
More water. Go that way.
对,是那处
Yeah, right there.
不是做奇怪事
Nothing weird going on here.
只是在採摘
Just a little pruning.
恕我多口问 你在店铺要做什么?
So, what do you do at the shop? If you don’t mind me asking.
我爸爸就快退休 我会接手
My dad’s retiring and I’ll be taking over.
迟早一天
Someday.
等我准备好
When I’m ready.
知道自己想怎样真好
It must be nice knowing what you’re gonna do.
自从我爸爸不在 我凡事都问「有什么意义?」
After my dad passed, I got all, “What’s the point?”
结果每份工作都做不长
Now I just go from one job to the next.
火焰语有个字
There’s a word in Firish.
Tìshók
Tìshók.
意思是珍惜火发出的光芒 因为火不会永远燃烧
It means embrace the light while it burns because it won’t always last forever.
Tee-shook.
大概是这样
Or something like that.
你还好? -好
You okay? -Yeah.
你肯定?
You sure?
只是见到那座建筑…
It’s just, that building over there…
那是「花♥园♥中♥央♥车站」
that’s Garden Central Station.
我小时候,爸爸带我去看 那裡的「繁星紫荆」树
When I was a kid, my dad took me there because they had a Vivisteria tree.
我一直想看
I’d always wanted to see one.
那是唯一能在任何环境 开花的植物
It’s the only flower that can thrive in any environment.
(欣赏繁星紫荆) (花卉展)
连火都不怕
Fire included.
我当时好兴奋
I was so excited.
但他们说我们的火太危险
But they said our fire was too dangerous…
不淮我们进去
and they wouldn’t let us in.
回去你个火之地啦!
Go back to Fire Land.
我爸爸很生气…
My dad was so angry…
去烧其他地方! -走!
Burn somewhere else! -Get outta here!
又觉得丢面
…and embarrassed.
几年后那处水淹了
The building flooded a few years later.
我错过唯一能看到 繁星紫荆的机会
So, I missed my one chance to see a Vivisteria.
你当时一定好怕
You must have been so scared.
是
I was.
你是如何做到的?
How do you do that?
做什么? -和人拉近距离?
Do what? -Draw people in?
你让整个球场听你说话
You got a whole stadium to connect with you.
我连一个客都搞不定
I can’t even connect with one customer.
我总是愚蠢地发火
My stupid temper always kicks in.
我想我只是说出感受
I guess I just say what I feel.
何况发火未必太坏
And I don’t think a temper is so bad.
有时我都会发脾气…
Sometimes when I lose my temper…
我认为是内心对我说 我未接受到的事
I think it’s just me trying to tell me something I’m not ready to hear.
乱说
That’s ridiculous.
可能是
Maybe.
喂!那裡!
Hey, there.
在那裡降落
Put us down there.
不妥
That’s not right.
机油
Motor oil.
对,源头在这裡
Yup, this is the source.
为何没有水?
Why is there no water?
因为闸门烂了
Because the doors are broken.