噢!对不起
Oh, boy, I’m sorry.
这次你会好失望
This is gonna be really disappointing for you.
不…
No, no, no.
不…
No, no, no.
抱歉
Sorry.
求你…
Please…
不要
No.
你有所不知
You don’t understand.
这店舖是我爸爸的梦想
This shop is my dad’s dream.
如果我害它封舖…
If I’m the reason it gets shut down…
他会伤心到死
it will kill him.
他永不会信我能接手
He will never trust me to take over.
你不早点说?
Why didn’t you say that before?
等一下,你是肯撕掉告票?
Wait, does that mean you’ll tear up the tickets?
我本来会,但我已经交去…
I mean, I would, but I just sent them over…
负责处理的部门
to the processing department.
不过我可以带你去 等你亲自求情
But I can take you there so you can plead your case.
喂!老薑
Hey, Fern.
好嘛?
How you doing?
过着梦想般的生活
Living the dream.
你知道我刚才交了堆 火焰镇告票?
You know those citations I just gave you from Firetown?
我正要送去给积云女士
I was about to send them to Mrs. Cumulus.
接着去做除真菌疗程
Then get sprayed for fungus rot.
先等一下
Wait.
对他说你怕令爸爸失望
Tell him what you told me about your dad and letting him down.
不,那是私事
No. That’s personal.
那令我好感动
It really got to me.
他可能会有同感
He might feel it too.
她爸爸会… -不!
Her dad will be… -Nope. Nope.
对她非常失望
…super disappointed in her.
住口
Stop it.
甚至会觉得她羞家
He might even be ashamed.
你在做什麽?
What are you doing?
但重点是…
But the main thing is…
她爸爸不能退休 就全是小焰的错…
if her father can’t retire, it will be all Ember’s…
不要说了!
Stop talking!
看来我今日要提早回家了
Looks like I’m going home early today.
不要
No, don’t.
你预着本週内封舖
Expect to get shut down within a week.
祝你好运
Have a good one.
抱歉
Sorry.
(你的生意关门大吉!)
(关门)
吓?
What?
这么快?
Already?
大家?
Hello?
遭!
Oh, no.
爸爸,发生什麽?
Dad, what happened?
幸好没有人受伤 但「红点大减价」玩完了
We lucky nobody hurt. It ruined Red Dot Sale.
是他做的? -谁?
Did he do this? -Who?
我看见你在追水人
The Water guy I see you chase.
对,是他
Yeah, he did.
他弄爆水管进来 我不知原因
He just broke through a pipe. I don’t know why.
幸好我焊好管道 但我捉不到他
Luckily, I was able to close it off. I couldn’t catch him though.
水人,时时刻刻想泼我们冷水
Water, always trying to water us down.
他也是人 爸爸,不纯粹是元素
He was a Water person, Dad, not just water.
都一样,为何管裡有水?
Same thing. And why is water in pipes?
市政♥府♥已截水多年 不该有水
City shut down years ago. There should be no water.
爸爸!
Dad!
阿爆
Bernie.
我们一定顶得住
We will get through this.
就好像以前
Just like before.
以前?
Before?
我们离开火之地有原因
There is a reason we left Fire Land.
小焰,我们好爱那裡
Ember, we loved it there so much.
几乎人人都有蓝色火焰
Most everyone had a Blue Flame.
将大家连系起来
And it connected us all together.
延续我们的传统、我们的家族
To our traditions. Our family.
当时生活艰难
It was hard living.
但你♥爸♥爸创业去养活我们
But your father began to build a life for us.
我们投入了一切
We put everything into it.
偏偏撞上一场大风暴
But then a great storm came.
我们失去所有
All was lost for us.
你♥爸♥爸明白到 我们要抛开一切
Your father understood we had to leave everything.
离开我们故乡 那样才可创造更好的生活
Our home. It was the only way to create a better life.
那是你♥爸♥爸 最后一次见到他家人
It was the last time your father ever saw his family.
之所以我们搬来这裡
That is why we came here.
就是为了建立这一切
To build all this.
àshfá,我保证店舖 和蓝色火焰不会再出事
àshfá, nothing will happen to this shop or the flame again, I promise.
乖女
Good daughter.
火呀!
Fire! Fire!
火呀! -喂!
Fire! -Hey, hey!
对不起
Sorry.
你太火♥辣♥
You’re so hot.
什么话?
Excuse me?
不,我指你令人体温上升
No, I mean, like, you’re smoking.
我不是那个意思
No, I didn’t mean it like that.
你说完没有? -完了
Are you done yet? -Yes, please.
我在等你老大,要和她谈
I’m waiting to talk to your boss.
请你聪明点 流去其他地方
So, make like a stream and flow somewhere else.
惊云姐今天不会来
Actually, Gale won’t be in today.
她是「风球」的超级球迷…
She’s a huge airball fan…
而她捧的「破风队」入了季后赛
and the Windbreakers are finally in the playoffs.
呼呼…
Toot toot.
我只是回来一下…
Okay. Well, I just came by…
因为我昨晚忘了叠球票
because I left my passes for the game here last night.
一叠球票?不只一张?
Passes? Like, plural?
她在哪裡?
Where is she?
上面,天空包厢
Up there, in that skybox.
拜托!
Come on!
好,要去取消告票
Okay. Time to cancel some tickets.
呼呼果汁
Toot Toot juice.
买♥♥罐呼呼果汁
Get your Toot Toot juice.
呼呼果汁 买♥♥罐呼呼果汁
Toot Toot juice, get your Toot Toot juice.
你一定得,来
You’ll be great. This way.
不好意思 -沾美,怎么呀?
Excuse me. -Jimmy, what’s up?
抱歉,借过 -云狄
Sorry. Pardon. -Wendy.
抱歉,火女要通过
Sorry. Fire girl coming through.
破你个风啦!
Break some wind!
惊云姐,你好嘛?
Hi, Gale, how you doing?
看分牌,你猜呢?
Look at the score, what do you think?
吹球,不要聊天!
Blow the ball, not the game!
对…惊云姐
Yeah, so, Gale.
我叫苗小焰 家里开火之商店
My name is Ember Lumen. My family runs a Fire shop.
阿水昨日发了堆告票…
Wade wrote us a bunch of tickets yesterday…
怎会那样判?
What kind of call was that?
姓苗?记得,收30张告票
Lumen? Yeah, a Fire shop with 30 citations.
30张?
Thirty?
朋友,总之我希望大家有得商量
Anyway, friend, I was hoping we could work something out.
拜托!球证,你的眼睛长在后脑勺?
Come on, ref! Are your eyes in the back of your head?
噢,不 -对,惨了
Oh, no. -Yeah, bummer.
好,说回30张告票
Yeah. Okay, so, the 30 citations.
你烦不烦?比赛重要呀!火球妹!
Do you mind? There’s a game going on. Fireball.
火球妹?
Fireball?
我的确觉得烦
Actually, I do mind.
这关乎我的人生 不是普通球赛
This is my life we’re talking about. Not just some game.
普通球赛?这是季后赛
Some game? This is the playoffs.
恕我不想听人说惨…
So, forgive me if I don’t want to hear a sob story…
说一间普通店铺的问题
about the problems of some little shop.
这间店铺远远重要过…
Well, that little shop matters way more…
一堆收天价的浮云玩吹球球
than a bunch of overpaid cloud puffs blowing some ball around.