Which is more than I ever smelled on this one.
好,又唱这首歌♥曲
Goody, this old chestnut.
对,没有
Yep. Nothing.
只得没有爱情的凄惨未来
Just a loveless, sad future of sadness.
小焰,听我的话
Ember, work with me.
我妈妈的遗愿 就是想你嫁得出
Your finding match was my mother’s dying wish.
答应我一件事…
Promise me one thing…
嫁给火人
marry Fire.
这招不错,妈 我要走了
Nice try, Mom. Got to go.
等婚礼啦! -嘿!
Save it for the wedding. -Hey.
哟!小焰!
Yo, yo, yo, Ember.
哟!阿葛! 不说了,好忙
Yo, Clod. Can’t talk, in a hurry.
还有不要给我爸 再发现你来
And don’t let my dad catch you out here again.
吓?拜托,他不喜欢 我的头够茂盛?
What? Come on, he doesn’t like my landscaping?
总之「六月青春祭」就到…
Anyway, June Bloom is coming…
你一定要做我舞伴 因为你看…
and you just got to be my date ’cause check it out.
我已经长大了
I’m all grown up.
闻着还好香
And I smell good.
我的女王
My queen.
抱歉,老兄 元素不能乱混合
Sorry, buddy, elements don’t mix.
糟糕,要走了
Flame. Gotta go.
拜託,陪我去青春祭
Come on, go to the festival with me.
你从未离开过这区
You never leave this part of town.
因为我需要的一切尽在这裡
That’s because everything I need is right here.
何况城裡规划 毫不为火人著想
Plus, the city isn’t made with Fire people in mind.
抱歉,但要发生国际大事 我才会过那座桥
Sorry, but it’d take an act of God to get me across that bridge.
国际大事?
An act of God?
或者阿葛仔的大事?
Or an act of Clod?
要走了
Gotta run.
(火烧) (脆皮烧木)
你订的
As ordered.
(火机油)
要走了,想破爸爸的纪录
Gotta run. Going for Dad’s record.
借过!
Move it!
(营业中)
赢家!赢家!火速回家…
Winner winner, charcoal dinner…
去睡吧!我来善后
Head to bed, I’ll close things up.
「红点大减价」还有好多事要准备
Still have much to prepare for Red Dot Sale.
爸爸,我会搞定 你需要休息
Dad, I’ll take care of it. You need to rest.
怎么可能?
How?
名♥师♥出高徒嘛!
I learned from the best.
我老了,不能一直粗劳
I am old. I can’t do this forever.
难得你破到我纪录 那只剩一件事未达成
Now that you’ve beaten my time, there’s only one thing you haven’t done.
明天我会休息…
Tomorrow I sleep in…
我想由你负责「红点大减价」
and I want you to run shop for Red Dot Sale.
真的吗?我负全责?
Seriously? By myself?
你做得到,而全程不发火…
If you can do that without losing your temper…
就证明到你能接棒
it will show me you are able to take over.
你放心,àshfá
You got it, àshfá.
我不会令你失望,我发誓 会做给你看
I won’t let you down, I swear. You’ll see.
乖女
Good daughter.
好!
Yes!
蓝色火焰,保佑我明天顺利
Blue Flame, please, let this go my way.
早晨! -早晨!
Good morning! -Morning!
冷静冷静
Take a breath.
(红点大减价)
似烛光般柔和
Calm as a candle.
早晨,欢迎光临火之家
Morning, welcome to The Fireplace.
喂!罐罐一样 拿最顶上那罐啦!
Whoa, whoa. They’re all the same. Just take one from the top.
谢谢光顾
Thanks for shopping.
很多贴纸减价
So many stickers for sale.
易碎吗? -不,等等
Are these fragile? -No, wait.
先付钱再吃
You have to pay before you eat.
你们怎样处理退款?
What’s your return policy?
这款有大码?
Does this come in a large?
冷静冷静
Take breath.
我爸爸整烂了
My dad broke this.
客客气气
Make connection.
让我试试个水煲?
Mind if I test this kettle?
等我5分钟
Be back in five minutes.
遭!
No, no, no.
臭脾气,今天要忍♥
Stupid temper. Not today.
我有什么毛病?
What is wrong with me?
搞什么…?
What the…?
这家人真幸福
What a happy family.
是你和你♥爸♥爸?
Is that you and your dad?
我敬爱每位爸爸
I love dads.
原来是你生日
And it’s your birthday.
你是谁?怎会在这裡?
Who are you? What are you doing here?
我不清楚
I don’t know.
我在河另一边找漏水地点 突然被吸进来
I was searching for a leak on the other side of the river and got sucked in.
惨,我不能再被开除
This is bad, I can’t lose another job.
我总是不顺风顺水
I just can’t seem to find my flow.
要命!
Dang!
那条水管压到我变型
That pipe squished me all out of shape.
好些了
That’s better.
朋友,快走
Dude, just get out of here.
我要趁爸爸没发现弄好这里
I gotta clean this mess before my dad sees what I did.
其实呢…
Actually…
我恐怕我要开告票给你
I’m afraid I’m gonna have to write you a ticket.
告票? -对
A ticket? -Yeah.
我是市政♥府♥督察 这条喉管明显不合规格
I’m a city inspector, and this pipe is definitely not up to code.
我吸了个市政♥府♥督察进来?
I sucked a city inspector into our pipes?
我知道,好荒唐?
I know. Ironic, right?
不要再敲它
Stop messing with that.
我要确保它稳固 -全都稳固
Well, I need to make sure it’s solid. -Everything’s solid.
我清楚 这里是我爸爸自己重建的
I should know. My dad rebuilt this place himself.
等等,你♥爸♥爸做的?
Wait, your dad did?
对,靠他双手 砌好每块砖、每块板
Yes, with his bare hands, every brick and board.
这里原是废墟
It was a ruin when he found it.
哇…全是他自己做的?
Wow. He did all of this himself?
没拿过许可证?
Without permits?
我要写进报告
I’m gonna have to write that up too.
我先是被吸入水管…
First, I’m sucked into a pipe…
现在还要写大堆告票 可能令这裡被封舖
and now I have to write citations that could get this place shut down.
天啊 !太惨了!
Oh, gosh. It’s just too much.
封我们店舖?
Shut us down?
我知道,惨绝人环
I know, it’s awful.
你不能封我们店舖,求你
No, you can’t shut us down, please.
今天对我好重要 是「红点大减价」
This is a big day for me. It’s our Red Dot Sale.
冷静,我都一样好难受
Hey, take it easy. This is as hard on me as it is on you.
回来 -抱歉
Get back here. -Sorry.
我要在下班前 交堆告票去市政厅
I got to get these to City Hall before the end of my shift.
糟糕!
Flame.
你回来
Get back here.
下一站,元素城
Next stop, Element City.
喂! -对不起
Hey! -Sorry.
喂!
Hey!
什么…?
What the…?
本站是市政厅
This stop, City Hall.
住手!
Hands off!
对不起
Sorry.
不要走!
Stop!
喂!
Hey!
不要走
Stop.
我的新衣服呀!
My new jacket.
哇呀!
Whoa!
喂!
Hey!
(市政厅)
我的辣椒油!
My chili oil!
来吧!老朋友!
Come on, guy.
你无法通过的
You can’t get through this.
将它们交出来
So, it is time to hand them over.