请勿将四肢及树枝伸出栏杆外
Please keep all limbs and branches inside.
我想这个才是你的
I believe this is yours.
谢谢
Thanks.
欢迎光临元素城
Welcome to Element City.
请准备好你的文件 接受检查
Please have your documents ready for inspection.
(第一浪移♥民♥元素)
(第二浪移♥民♥元素)
(第三浪移♥民♥元素)
下一个
Next.
名字?
Your names?
好,怎么写?
Great. And how do we spell that?
不如登记写「苗火爆」和「萧香」?
How about we just go with Bernie and Cinder?
欢迎光临元素城
Welcome to Element City.
「脆皮烧木」大平卖♥♥
Hot logs. Hot logs for sale.
躁底的人…
Cantankerous guy…
看路呀!火花仔!
Hey, watch it, Sparky!
正水人!
Water.
(招租)
叶会枯
Dry leaves.
(出♥售♥)
我没事
I’m okay.
我乖女小焰,你的人生现在开始了
Welcome, my Ember, to your new life.
《疯狂元素城》
蓝色火焰满载我们的传统…
Our Blue Flame hold all our traditions…
赐我们发光发热的力量
and give us strength to burn bright.
我烧得够光够热?
Do I burn as bright?
1、2…
One, two, one, two, one, two.
(火之家)
这间店舖是我们一家的梦想
This shop is dream of our family.
总有一天会全部交给你
Someday it’ll all be yours.
欢迎 -欢迎
Welcome. -Welcome.
全部是正货
Everything here authentic.
那我要试试炭烧丸子
Then I’ve got to try the kol-nuts.
炭烧丸子,马上到
Kol-nuts, coming up.
炭烧丸子,马上到
Kol-nut, coming up.
乖女
Good daughter.
总有一天店舖会全部交给我
Someday this shop will all be mine.
你准备好再说
When you are ready.
送货!
Delivery!
两枝「棒棒糖」
Two sugar pops, please.
等我来,àshfá
I got it, àshfá.
嘿!
Hey!
正水人,要看着他们
Water. Keep an eye on them.
哎吔!
Oops.
哎吔!
Oops.
你淋熄,就赔钱
You splash it, you buy it.
你教训了他们吧?
You showed them, huh?
谁都不能对火人泼冷水
Nobody waters down Fire.
对!
Yeah!
店舖可以给我了?
Can the shop be mine now?
你准备好再说
When you are ready.
其实… -她不爱他
The truth is… -She’s not in love with him.
我不爱你
…I’m not in love with you.
我就知道
Knew it.
àshfá,有客人
àshfá, customer.
不如今天由你招呼?
How about you take it today?
说真的?
For real?
有什么帮到你?
How can I help you?
这一大堆,还有…
All of this and the…
烟火买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥?
The sparklers are buy one, get one free?
对 -好极!
That’s right. -Great!
我只要送的那枝
I’ll just take the free one.
不,听着…
No, see…
要买♥♥一枝,才会送你一枝
you need to buy one to get one free.
但我只想要送的那枝
But I just want the free one.
抱歉,那不合规矩
Sorry, that’s not how this works.
但顾客永远是对的
But the customer is always right.
这次不是
Not in this case.
不能
Nope.
不能…
Nope. Nope. Nope.
总之送我一枝!
Just give me one for free!
那不合规矩!
That’s not how this works!
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
刚才什么事?为何发火?
What just happened? Why you lose temper?
我不知道,他一直逼我就…
I don’t know. He was pushing, and pushing, and it just…
冷静
Calm, calm.
有时候客人好难搞
Sometimes customer can be tough.
总之不要生气…
Just take breath…
客客气气
and make connection.
你做到怒不发火…
When you can do that and not lose temper…
那你就准备好,可以接手店舖
then you will be ready to take over shop.
(几年后)
这件太贵 那件不是火之地原产
This is too expensive, and that is not made in Fire Land.
不够脆… -冷静冷静
They weren’t crunchy… -Take breath.
汁又少 -客客气气
…and there wasn’t enough sauce. -Make connection.
冷静冷静,客客气气
Take breath. Make connection.
冷静冷静,客客气气
Take breath. Make connection.
冷静冷静,客客气气!
Take breath. Make connection!
对不起
Sorry. Sorry about that. Sorry, sorry.
她几乎全身变紫 我没见过人烧到全身变紫
She almost went full purple. I’ve never seen anyone go full purple.
各位,对不起
Sorry, everyone.
请原谅我的女儿
Please forgive my daughter.
她好有火,但有时太有火
She burn bright, but sometimes too bright.
话说回来,帽子好漂亮
Nice hat, by the way.
整批新的给你,免费
Let me make you a new batch. On the house.

Okay.
对不起,àshfá
Sorry, àshfá.
我不知为何这次忍♥不住
I don’t know why that one got away from me.
你太紧张只因明天是 「红点大减价」
You are tense because of big Red Dot Sale tomorrow.
那令大家都变得躁
It has us all in a broil.
我想也是
I guess.
只是总有些客人令我…
It’s just that some of these customers, they get me all…
我知道,总之照着练习去做
I know. I know. Just do what we practice.
你其余一切都好上手
You are so good at everything else.
你对,我一定行
You’re right. I’ll get it.
我只想你可以休息
I just want you to rest.
搞定
Done.
你还好?
You okay?
只是累了
Just tired.
等我帮忙
Let me help.
爆叔,你咳得好恐怖!
Bernie, that cough is terrible!
几乎恐怖过你的厨艺!
Almost as terrible as your cooking!
你什么时候肯退休 等小焰不必担心?
When you gonna put Ember out of her misery and retire, huh?
外面招牌加她的名字?
Finally put her name on the sign out there?
她准备好就会让她接手
She take over when she’s ready.
提起准备好…
And speaking of ready…
我们正好准备 听你们要买♥♥什么…
we are more than ready for you to actually buy something…
不要一直坐着,坐到化灰
if you’d ever get up off your lazy ash.
好火气喎!
Burn!
但她几乎出师了
But she is so close.
虽然她送外卖♥♥ 应该永远不够我快…
I mean, she’ll probably never do deliveries as quick as me…
你猜我破不到你的纪录?
You don’t think that I can beat your record?
其实我一直让你…
Because I have been taking it easy on you…
怕伤到你自尊,烟囱先生
so I don’t hurt your feelings, Mr. Smokestack.
这次认真的
But game on.
(姻缘配对服务)
想知你们是否登对…
Before I see if you are a match…
我要对你们的心泼药…
I splash this on your heart…
令真感情显现
to bring love to the surface.
再以烧香的烟来占卜
And I will read the smoke.
小焰,我正在占卜
Ember, I’m doing a reading.
抱歉!赶着捡货,要破爸爸的纪录
Sorry, got to grab some stuff. Going for Dad’s record.
那我们是否登对?
So, are we a match?
是真爱
It’s true love.
这种浓烈味道 我的女儿从未有过