好 伙计们
Okay, guys.
-我们跳舞还是干嘛 -钱只付到三点
– We dancing or what? – You paid till three
现在已经五点过了
and it’s five past.
该死 我还要再加一个小时
Hell, I’ll go another hour.
我们也是
Come on, we all will.
你去哪里
Where you going? Huh?
-来吧 -旺达
– Come on. – Wanda!
旺达
Hey, Wanda!
旺达
Wanda!
你能别喊了吗 疯子
Would you stop? You’re crazy.
该死的白皮猪
Ya Opie-lookin’ self.
-我们下周见 -梦里见吧 伙计
– We’ll see you next week. – In your dreams, buddy.
只想回家 上♥床♥睡觉
Just wanna go home, get in my bed,
抱着我的狗
cuddle with my dog.
我累死了
I am exhausted.
我再也不想来这个垃圾场了
I’m never coming back to this dump place again.
我的脚痛死了
My feet hurt.
醒醒 克莱伦斯 我们走
Wake up, Clarence, let’s go.
看这双该死的鞋子 弄得这么脏
Look at my fucking shoes. I know. This is a mess.
根本不值这个钱
It wasn’t even worth it.
我得花几小时才能把泥巴弄干净
It’s gonna take me hours to get the mud out.
等等我
Wait for me!
我说 “孩子
I said, “My son,
杨百翰出生的时候 可♥卡♥因♥还没发明呢
cocaine wasn’t even invented when Brigham Young was born.
没事的 你可以来点”
It’s okay, you can have some.”
来 到爸爸这来 就是这样
Come on, come to papa. There we go.
-你再也拿不回去了 -瞧瞧他
– You’ll never get that back. – There he goes.
-黑钻石 -再见 可♥卡♥因♥
– Black diamond. – Bye-bye, cocaine.
他成了浑身可♥卡♥因♥的摩♥门♥教♥徒
He’s all cocaine and Mormons.
怎么了
What’s up?
我要更多的钱
I need more money.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
三等分不够我花
That three-way split didn’t quite cover it for me.
如果你们能帮我一把 我会很感激
I’d appreciate you helping me out.
他在说什么 三等分
Well, what’s he talking about? Three-way split?
你是说还有三分之一
You mean there was a third more?
给了他
And you gave it to him?
说来话长
It’s a long story.
那…
Well…
有多长
What long story?
我走的时候 他连把该死的枪都没有
When I left, he didn’t even have a fucking gun.
他现在有枪了 不是吗
Well, he’s got one now, doesn’t he?
闭嘴吧 这件事交给我
So, you know, shut up. Let me handle this.
尼尔 这家伙到底是谁
Neil, who the hell is this guy?
对 你居然让他这样大摇大摆走进来
Yeah, I can’t believe you just let him walk in here with–
我说”闭嘴”是让所有人闭嘴
“Shut up” Means everybody.
话说
Now,
你打算怎么拿到钱
how exactly do you plan on pulling this off?
毕竟我们有五个人 而你孤身一人
I mean, being that there’s five of us and one of you.
我不是来抢钱的
I’m not here to rob you.
不是吗
Oh, you’re not?
那你准备怎么办
Then how’s this work?
我只要一千八
All I need is $1,800.
求你们
I’m asking as a…
帮个忙
a favor.
什么 做慈善吗
Oh, what, like charity?
这个白♥痴♥狗崽子不是给你一大笔了吗
Seems to me this silly son of a bitch already forked over, big time.
凯西 说真的 闭嘴吧
Casey, seriously, shut up.
一千八 对吗
$1,800, huh?
为什么不干脆要两千
Why not an even two grand?
凑个整数
You know, nice round number.
一千八就够了
$1,800 is all I need.
那带枪来干什么 自卫吗
So, what’s the gun for? It’s like personal protection?
那是…
I mean, is that a…
那是什么 给我看看那东西
What is that? Let me see that thing. Show me.
我的天 是那把点二二吗
Oh, my God, is that a .22?
你带了把点二二来
You brought a .22?
天哪
Jesus!
你从哪里弄到的
Where’d you get that thing?
应该是我爷爷的
I think it was my grandfather’s.
好吧 还挺可爱的
Oh, well, it’s adorable.
我们这儿到处是空啤酒罐
I know we got empty beer cans around here
你想打着玩玩吗
if you wanna do some plinking?
给我一千八
Eighteen hundred.
我就永远消失
I’m gone forever.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
尼尔 我发誓
Neil, I swear to God,
如果你再多给这个混♥蛋♥一个子…
if you give this piece of shit one more dollar–
外面很冷
Cold out here.
告诉你吧
Tell you what.
我的三分之一放在一个行李袋里
My third is in a duffel bag
在那个文件柜最上面的抽屉里
in the top drawer of that file cabinet.
你的在哪
Where’s yours?
在我车里
In my car.
停在街上
Parked up the street.
你觉得
What do you say…
用你的点二二
your .22…
跟我的点四五对决如何
against my .45?
赢了全部拿走
Winner takes all.
-就像《狂野西部》里那样吗 -对
– Like the Wild West? – Yeah.
就像《狂野西部》里那样
Like the Wild West.
什么 不是吧
What? Come on.
天哪 尼尔
Jesus! Neil?
-拜托 哥们 我不是这个意思 -凯西
– Come on, man, I didn’t mean this– – Casey.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
我不要再…
I’m not gonna get in another–
不 等等 你们…
No, wait, you go– Oh!
开枪吧
Shoot!
准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了
Yeah.
别开枪
Hey, don’t shoot.
好 过去
All right. Get over here.
-求你了 -好 站起来
– Please. – All right, get up!
好了
All right.
把你们的驾照给哦
Give me your license.
-驾驶证 快 -好
– Driver’s license, do it! – Yes.
我还有孩子
I got kids.
关我屁事
Like I give a shit.

All right.
肖恩
Sean,
凯尔
Kyle,
科林
Colin.
我知道你们住在哪里
I know where you live.
如果你们向警♥察♥告发我
You tell the cops about me,
我会让你们所有人都没有好下场
and I am coming for every goddamn one of you.
-明白吗 -明白
– You understand? – Yeah.

Go.

Go!
哥们 你着火了[真厉害]
Dude, you’re on fire.
我当然想你
Of course I miss you.
是吗 好吧
Yeah? Well…
你想我吗
do you miss me?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你想怎么说服我
How you– How are you gonna convince me?
这才对嘛
Yeah, bitch.
谢谢
Thank you.
把水壶留下 行吗
Leave the pitcher, would ya?
-对不起 不行 -等等
– Sorry, can’t really do that. – W– wait.
你肯定可以
Sure you can.
感觉我是跟辛纳屈[著名歌♥手]一起来的
It’s like I’m here with Sinatra.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!