We’re heading northbound on 12th, about to turn left on Lomas.
-你们盯好房♥子 -知道了
– Be sure to stay on the house. – Will do.
杰克的生日
Jake’s birthday.
东北奥黛拉路1959号♥
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
然后是百老汇路的第一个路口
And then after that, it’s the first turn off Broadway.
不 然后你要一直往前开
No, then you’re gonna go ahead and look for…
不 哥们 别看废车场
Nah, man, don’t go by junkyards.
那边废车场太多了
There’s like 50 junkyards.
找钢筋那地方
The rebar place is what–
对 钢…
Yeah, the re–
对 没错
Yeah, exactly.
就是那个
That’s the one.
在那转弯
Turn there.
对 一直往前开 在右边
Yeah. Straight down on the right.
找标志牌
Look for the sign.
对 我看到你了
Oh, yeah, I got you.
人到了
They’re here!
好的
All right!
好 棒 天啊
Yeah, okay. Oh, my God.
爽
Yeah.
-把你的嘴闭上 -好的
– Keep your mouth shut. – All right.
-好的 -天啊
– All right. – Oh, shit.
-该死 -这家伙块头真大
– Oh, shit. – That’s a big, big boy.
这家伙比你妈块头都大 肖恩
This guy’s bigger than your mom, Sean.
谁是坎迪
Who’s Kandy?
我就是
Yeah, that’s me.
你开这车太委屈了
The car’s too small for you.
一小时750块 现金预付
$750 an hour, cash up front.
-天啊 -特殊服务另算
– Oh, man. -The perks are extra.
那是当然
Well, by all means.
-我第一个服务 -我们要特殊服务
– I get the first perk. -We want the perks.
特殊服务 特殊服务
Perks, perks! Yeah!
-对不对 兄弟们 -我们要特殊服务
– Don’t we, boys? Yeah? – We want the perks!
-特殊服务 -里面有特殊服务吗
– Perks! – Got any perks in there?
天啊
Oh, my God!
这才对嘛
That’s what I’m talking about.
-大家好 -这个开场不错 你好
– Gentlemen, hi. – That’s a good start. And hello to you.
-你好 -你好 欢迎
– Hello to you. – Hi, welcome.
-我活这么久怎么才遇见你 -不好意思
– Where have you been all my life? – Excuse me.
我就在这小车里等你来着
Oh, just waiting for you in this little car.
我来了 宝贝 别着急
I’m here, baby, don’t worry.
请 这边请
Please, come right this way.
小心点
Careful, careful now.
你应该把你的工装靴带来
Should’ve brought your work boots.
没人告诉我这么恶心
Well, nobody told me it was gonna be yucky.
我叫凯西
My name is Casey.
我从来都不太喜欢红头发
I never really go for redheads.
好吧
All right.
搞定了
Done.
你搞定个鬼
Bullshit you’re done.
你弄了二十分钟 都干什么了
You’ve been here 20 minutes, what’d you do?
在这加了一块鱼尾板
Added a fishplate up here,
中间一个 那边堵头还有一个
one in the middle, one down at the end.
加了个什么
Added a what?
鱼尾板
A fishplate.
什么 一盘鱼吗
What, like a… plate of fish?
搞毛线 真有那个词吗
What the fuck is that? Is that even a real word?
哥们 我想要多来点这种东西
Look, man, I want more of those things,
斜着的对角的那种 再来两倍这么多
the sideway diagonal things, like twice as many.
那叫角板
Those are gussets.
你已经有很多了
You got enough of ’em already.
好吧 角板我不需要了
Okay, yeah. So, gussets I got out the ass,
但是我需要鱼尾板 为啥
but a fishplate I need ’cause… What?
我信天主教 今天星期五是吗
I’m Catholic and it’s Friday?
你真的不能多装几个角板上去吗 尼尔
You sure you couldn’t just put a few more gussets up there, Neil?
没什么坏处 对吧
I mean, what could it hurt, right?
你的钱 你说了算
Hey, it’s your money.
但是我刚才说了 根本没必要
But what I just did, you don’t even need that.
这东西已经够结实了
I told you I built this thing right.
哥们 我不是想
Look, bro, I’m not like
质疑你出众的焊接技术
impugning on your precious welding skills.
只是因为我们这里情况有点特殊
It’s just we have a, uh, unique situation here.
他已经跑过一次了
Tried to rabbit on us once already.
我怕他还会想办法把这玩意打开
I’m thinking he’s gonna figure out a way to break this thing.
你开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
就他
Him?
对 就是感觉
Yeah, it’s just I kinda feel
这东西太松了点 这里 看
it flexing a little bit. A bit right here, look.
对 看到了吗 就是这里 有点
Yeah, see? Right there. Yeah, a little bit.
对 我根本没看到哪里松了
Yeah, I don’t see jack shit flexing.
那上面是十公分粗的槽铁
That’s four-inch channel iron up there.
你可以在上面挂辆福特车
You could hang an F150 from it
然后把它当沙滩球一样前后打
and shove it back and forth like a beach ball.
它都纹丝不动
It’s going nowhere.
好吧 你和你那十公分粗的槽铁
Okay, you and your big four inches.
对于这个小混♥蛋♥来说就像细丝一样
It’s just this little bastard’s wiry.
管它什么细丝 就让他折腾去吧
I don’t care how wiry he is. Have him knock himself out.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
想打赌吗
Wanna put your money where your mouth is?
我出五十块赌他可以当场逃脱
Fifty bucks says he breaks this thing right here, right now.
五十块 还有
Fifty, plus,
你得再多装几个…
then you gotta put up more of those…
叫什么来着 角板
What’d you call ’em, gussets?
还要免费
No charge.
顺便再装几个鱼尾板
Throw in some fishplates too, while you’re at it.
赌就赌
You’re on.
没问题 是吗
I’m on, huh?
好 把那个破玩意拿走 好好看着
All right, all right. Get that shit out the way and watch this.
好 帅哥
All right, good-lookin’.
你看到了 这个考验可不轻松
This is it. This is the acid test.
加油
Go for it.
开始 快 快 快 加油
Now! Go, go, go! Come on!
再快点 使劲
Faster! Hit it hard!
好了 好了 换个方向 换个方向
All right, all right. Other way, other way.
你怎么慢下来了 使劲
Hey, what are you slowing down for? Hit it!
你怎么慢下来了 使劲
what are you slowing down for? Hit it!
好 加油 站起来
All right, come on, get up.
我在你身上赌了五十块 我这个月还要吃饭呢
I got 50 bucks riding on you. I gotta eat this month.
肯尼 如果你让他把腿摔断了
Kenny, if he breaks his leg,
他就没法制毒了
he’s not gonna be able to cook.
你是人力资源部的吗
What, are you the fucking HR department?
天哪 托德 放松点
Jesus, Toddie, relax.
给你点优势吧
We’re gonna even up the odds a little bit.
好了
All right.
行了
Okay.
我相信你
Now, I believe in you.
把这东西给我破了
You’re gonna John Henry this bitch, yeah?
去吧
Now go.
加油 加油 加油
Go, go, go! Let’s go!
加油 加油 加油 对了
Go, go, go, go! Yeah!
好 换个方向 再快点 使劲
All right, other way. Faster! Hit it hard!
就是这样
Yeah, baby!
好 喘口气
Yeah! Caught some air.
好
Yeah!
托德 这家伙到底是谁
Todd, who is this guy anyway?
他是干什么的
What’d he do?
这个… 说来话长
It’s– It’s kind of a long story.
对
Yeah.
他是内奸
He’s a rat.
你知道这个就行了
That’s all you need to know.