No, no no. No, no. Stop.
我不会收回你欠我的
I’m not gonna try to collect what you owe me.
那样对我们两个谁都不好
I don’t think it would end well for either one of us.
这不是什么无关痛痒的钱
This is not an inconsequential amount of money.
听我说
Hey, listen to me.
省着点花 够你用好几年的
Spend it wisely, it will last you for years.
拜托 你没明白
Please, you don’t understand.
行事低调 夜晚出行
Keep a low profile, travel by night.
天啊
Oh, God.
走运的话
With a little luck,
你很快就能远离这里
you will soon find yourself many miles from here.
祝你一路顺风
Godspeed to you.
就这样了
So that’s it?
就这样
That’s it.
现在 请你离开
Now, please leave.
就差1800块钱
You are going to jack me up
你都不肯帮帮忙
over a measly $1,800?
我要重新营业了
I’ve got to reopen.
你在这待的时间越长
The longer you stick around here,
你就把自己困得越深
the more you jeopardize yourself.

No, hey…

No. Hey…
你看新闻了吗
Have you been watching the news?
看了 那还用说
I have. Very much so.
他们怎么说我的你也听到了
So you hear what they’ve been saying about me.
-对吧 -对
-Yeah? -Yeah.
这些人
Look, these people,
他们把我关在水泥洞里
they have kept me in a concrete hole.
我都不知道现在是几月
Look, I don’t even know what month it is.
他们开枪杀人的时候 逼着我当观众
They made me watch when they… when they shot someone–
如果你认为你能博得人们的同情
If you believe that you can pull on people’s heartstrings,
你应该去警♥察♥那里碰碰运气
you should take your chances with the police.
在我看来 你是自作自受
From where I sit, you made your own luck.
你的老搭档也是
As did your former partner.
你的律师也是
As did your lawyer.
你自己说的 做生意得守规矩
You said it yourself, a deal’s a deal.

No.
我哪都不去
I am not going anywhere.
我就在这待着
I am staying right here
直到你帮我
until you help me.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你好
Hi, yes.
我的店里来了个年轻人
There’s a young man in my store,
他不肯走
and he refuses to leave.
别打了
Hey, stop.

I…
-是的 他可能有武器 -别打了
– Yeah, he might be armed. – Stop it.
不明显
Uh, not overtly.
不过 是的 我开始感到威胁了
But, yes, I’m beginning to feel threatened.
-你来真的 -当然
– Are you serious? -Sure.
我叫埃德·加尔布雷斯
My name is Ed Galbraith.
我是高档吸尘器的店主
I own Best Quality Vacuum,
第四大街2714号♥
2714, 4th Street.
西北 对的
Northwest. That’s correct.
如果能立刻派人过来
I would appreciate it very much
那就太好了
if you’d send someone immediately.
装模做样
You are so full of crap.
你刚才根本没打电♥话♥
You didn’t call anybody just now.
你是装的
You faked it.
你想知道我是怎么知道的吗
And you wanna know how I know?
你和我一样怕出事
You got as much to lose as I do.
而且更怕 怕得多
More. Way more.
当你所谓的警♥察♥来这抓捕我的时候
When your “Cops” get here and they bust me,
他们第一个要问的就是我为什么来这
first question they’re gonna ask is what am I doing here,
把一大包现金
trying to hand over a Hefty bag full of cash
给一个开吸尘器商店的人
to a dude who runs a vacuum cleaner store.
结果会怎样
What comes out then? Huh?
你知道还有什么特别扯吗
Oh, and you, uh, wanna know what else is bullshit?
这样 给你个忠告
You know, like, word to the wise:
下次想对什么人用这一招的话
next time to try to pull this shit on someone,
别挂断报♥警♥电♥话♥
you don’t just hang up on a 9-1-1 call.
他们不会让你挂断的
They won’t let you.
因为那个男接线员或女接线员
Because the lady, or dude, or whoever is like,
“请保持通话 先生
“Stay on the line with me, sir.
在警官到达现场之前请保持通话”
Stay on the line until the officers arrive.”
如果你真的挂断了 他们会立刻打过来
And if you did hang up, they’d call you back immediately.
但是没打
But, hey, guess what?
说实话 你真可悲
Seriously, yo. Pathetic.
这个响应时间真是太棒了
Wow, you gotta love that response time.
拿上你的钱
Take your money.
警官 谢谢你们这么快就赶过来了
Officers, thank you very much for getting here so fast.
-他显然听到了我打电♥话♥ -他还在吗
– He obviously heard my call and– – Is he still here?
不 他已经走了 我
No, he’s not, he’s gone. I, uh…
他被我的电♥话♥吓到了
Uh, he was spooked by my phone call
大概三十秒之前
and he headed up northbound, uh…
步行往北边去了
on foot maybe 30 seconds ago.
-你能描述一下他吗 -当然
– Can you describe him? – Uh, sure I can.
他是个
He was, uh…
年轻人 白人
young, uh, he’s white,
瘦高瘦高的
skinny, very tall guy.
一米九五到九七
Six-five, six-six.
右眉上方有个纹身
Had a tattoo over his right eyebrow.
很有意思 一个大昆虫
Interesting. A large insect.
高档吸尘器店 有什么可以帮您
Best Quality Vacuum, how may I help you?
做生意得守规矩 说话算话
A deal’s a deal? Your word is your bond?
当然
It is.
我会把钱给你的
I’ll get you your money.

Hello?

Hey, Mom.
杰西
Jesse?
是杰西
It’s Jesse.
给我 把电♥话♥给我
Give me– Give me the phone.
杰西 是你吗
Jesse, is that you?
爸 是我
Hey, Dad. Yeah, it’s me.
你们两个怎么样
How the both of you doing?
不怎么好
We’ve been better.
好吧
Yeah.
杰克还好吗 我能跟他通话吗
How’s Jake? Can I say hi to him?
杰克去伦敦乐队巡演去了 谢天谢地
Jake’s on a band trip to London, thank God–
杰西 你在哪
Jesse, where are you?
我听见你们说我应该去自首
I heard you saying that I should turn myself in.
是的 这么做是对的
Yes. It’s the right thing to do.
别再逃了 寻求帮助吧
Quit running and get some help.
没人想要伤害你 儿子
No one is trying to hurt you, son.
最好是你自己自首
Better you come forward on your own,
对你来说更安全 好处更多
it’ll be safer for you, better all around.
你们记得我们以前经常野餐的地方吗
You remember where we used to have those picnics?
很多年前
All those years ago?
在小湖边 有很多鸭子的那个
By the little lake, the one with all the ducks?
怎么了
Yeah?
你们能来那儿接我吗
Do you think you guys could come get me maybe?
我们这就来
We’re on our way.
还有…
And, uh…
可能现在说这话有点晚
it’s probably too late to say this…
我不知道你们是否在乎
I don’t know if it’ll mean much to you…
但是你们尽力了
but you did your best.
无论我出了什么事
And whatever happened with me…
都是我自己的错
it’s on me.
好吗
Okay?
不怪别人
Nobody else.
我们正在第12街向北开 马上在洛马斯左转

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!