如果我没拿到这笔钱
If I don’t get this money,
那我也死定了
I am dead anyway.
如果你扣下扳机
All right? If you pull that trigger,
那你还得杀掉外面那个大嘴巴
then you are gonna have to kill that loudmouth down the hall
以及这里所有的目击证人
and every other witness in the place.
然后你就会和我一样走投无路了
Then you will be as fucked as I am.
那么
So…
你想怎么样呢
what’s it gonna be?
分成三份 你拿走你的那份
Three-way split. And you got your third.
别得寸进尺
Don’t push it.
-喂 -别说话 听好
– Yep? – Don’t react, just listen.
我拿到钱了
I got the money.
你得和他再聊五分钟
You gotta keep him talking for the next five minutes.
自从买♥♥了滤水器
Since I got the Brita,
我发现茶的味道明显好多了
I find the tea tastes noticeably better.
没问题
Not a problem.
你有种 我承认
You got balls, I’ll give you that.
能把枪还给我吗
Can I get my gun back?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 自己买♥♥
Fuck you. Go buy one.
我还在想你什么时候会想起我
I was wondering when you were gonna remember me.
西北四街2714号♥
吸尘器销♥售♥与服务
提供西班牙语服务
我觉得颜色很鲜艳
It’s colorful, I’ll say that much.
没错
Yes, it is.
放在壁橱里一定很显眼
I don’t expect you’d ever lose it in your closet.
不能更换吸尘包吗
And no dirt bag to replace?
没错
That’s correct.
很多顾客都觉得很方便实用
A lot of our customers find that handy and practical.
他们愿意花一大笔钱来买♥♥
But they want an arm and a leg to pay for it.
我可不愿意花钱买♥♥这花里胡哨的
And I ain’t paying for no paint job.
我同意 这的确很贵
Yes, I agree. It’s very expensive.
但质量很不错
But it’s a fine product.
不过 如果你还是喜欢原来的柯比吸尘器
However, if you are in love with your Kirby,
我应该能帮你修好它
I’ll bet I could get it working for you again.
等我一下 马上就来
Uh, be with you in a minute.
修好我的旧吸尘器 要花多少钱
Fixing my Kirby, how much would that cost?
在没看到吸尘器之前 我还无法确定
Well, I won’t know until I take a good look at it, and it…
如果需要更换新的马达 就会贵一点
and if it needed a new motor, it’d be a little bit expensive,
但肯定没新的戴森吸尘器贵
but certainly not as expensive as a new Dyson.
检测是免费的
The estimate’s free, and…
你只需要把它带过来
all you gotta do is bring it in here.
-听你的吧 -很好
– I may take you up on that. – Excellent.
如果能找我的侄女帮我
If I can get my niece to help me.
现在的吸尘器都好重
They make ’em so heavy.
是的 没错
Yes, they do,
我希望你保证
and I want you to promise
别自己一个人把它搬来
you won’t try to bring it in by yourself.
去找人帮忙
Get that help.
我就是不明白为什么现在东西都不经用了
I just don’t know why they can’t make things to last anymore.
说到我心坎里了
You’re singing my song.
祝你一天愉快
I want you to have a great day now.
谢谢你的帮助 我会带旧吸尘器来的
Thank you, thanks for your help. I’ll be back with my Kirby.
很好 开车要小心
Excellent. Drive carefully.
如果有问题想问 和我说一声
If there’s any questions I can answer, just let me know.
希望你不要这么做
I’d appreciate it if you wouldn’t do that.
我要开门做生意的
I’m open for business.
我想要
I’m looking for a…
胡佛真空吸尘器
Hoover Max.
压强最大 最大压强
Pressure Max, Max Pressure.
胡佛 也许是专业版的
Hoover, or maybe it’s a Pro Max.
有个像滤尘器一样的东西
Got like a– like a filter.
胡佛牌就在你身后的墙上
Hoover products are right over there on the wall behind you.
我已经记不起具体的暗号♥了
Look, I don’t remember the exact, like, password.
好吗 反正就是一吸尘器
All right? But it was a vacuum thing.
好吧
Okay, fine.
给你
Here you go.
两万
Four…
三万
six…
五万
ten…
七万
fourteen,
八万 九万
sixteen, eighteen,
十万 十一万
twenty, twenty-two…
十二万 十二万五
twenty-four, twenty-five.
给你
There you go.
十二万五千
$125,000.
拜托 你知道我为什么来这的
Come on, man, you know why I’m here.
我还真不知道
I can’t say I do, no.
你知道 你就是那个人
Yeah, you do. You’re the guy.
你知道的
Yeah, you do.
你就是那个人
You’re the guy.
我有百分之九十六的肯定 你就是那个人
Look, I am 96 percent sure that you are the guy,
你干脆承认算了
so why don’t you just, like, admit it?
你看 我身上没有监听器
Look, all right, no wire.
可以了吗 没有监听器
Okay? No wire.
也没有武器
And no gun.
好吗 没人知道我在这
Okay? And nobody knows I’m here.
我只是需要
I just need…
需要你的服务
just need your services.
接头的那天 你开了一辆小货车
The day at the pickup spot, you pulled up in a minivan,
红色的丰田小货车
a red Toyota minivan.
颜色就像芸豆
Looks like a kidney bean.
和外面停着的那辆车一模一样
Same exact minivan you got parked out back.
好吗 我看见了
All right? I saw it.

All right.
你有原则 好吧
You got rules. All right.
我理解 我郑重道歉
I get that, and I apologize, seriously.
那天我没跟你走 我很抱歉
I didn’t go with you that day, and I am sorry.
你都不知道我有多后悔
Look, you will never know how sorry,
但我现在来了
but I am here now.
好吗 我有钱
All right? And I have cash.
拜托你
So, please?
好吗
Okay?
拜托了
Please?
-第一次接头的钱你还欠着我 -太好了
– You owe me for that first pickup. – Yes!
你就是那个人
You’re the gu–
-等等 什么 -这笔钱
– Wait, what? – This…
是你之前欠的
is previously-owed.
如果你希望
Going forward,
继续接受服务
were we to,
还要再加十二万五千
would require an additional 125.
好吧
All right.
这很公平
Fair is fair.
做生意得守规矩
A deal’s a deal.
你看
All right. Look…
两万
Four…
四万
eight…
五万
ten,
七万 九万
fourteen, eighteen…
十万
twenty…
十万
twenty–
十一万
Twenty-two.
十一万
Twenty-two.
没错
Yeah.
十一万五千
Twenty-three.
如果我没算错 你还差一万
By my arithmetic, you’re $10,000 shy.
八千二
Eighty-two hundred.
八千二
Eighty-two hundred.
我能借用一下吗
May I borrow this?
你想干什么
What are you doing?
我在帮你收好私人物品
I’m gathering your belongings.
不 不 不 停下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!