不是确信 但有预感
I mean, well, not exactly, but kinda.
好极了 我们一定会记住这点的
Yeah, great. Well, we’ll definitely keep that in mind.
没错 谢谢你
Yeah. Definitely, thank you.
你们有名片吗
You guys have business cards?
抱歉 名片都发完了 保重
No, I’m sorry, we’re fresh out. Take it easy.
你也是 对了 还有
You too, and hey, listen,
如果这件案子还需要帮忙的话
if you ever need any help with this case,
我自己其实也做了点调查
see I’ve done a little investigating myself. I–
我住11单元
Unit 11.
行吧
Okay.
我搜前你搜后 咱们在中间会合
I’ll start here, you start in the back. Let’s meet in the middle.
我的天啊
I mean, Jesus.
尼尔 这里已经一片狼藉了
Neil, they’ve tossed the shit out of this place.
还能找到什么啊
What’s left to find?
少说话 认真搜
Shut up and look.
你好啊 小家伙
Hey, little guy.
他还养了只狼蛛
Dude’s got a tarantula.
行吧 这房♥子没问题
Yeah, no crazy in this house.
完全正常
Perfectly normal.
我不杀♥警♥♥察♥
I’m no cop killer.
你冷静
You be cool…
我就冷静
and I will be cool.
明白吗
Understand?
把你搭档叫来
Call your partner in here.
随意一点
Casual, very casual.
说吧
Do it.
警督
Hey, Lieutenant.
警督 听到我说话了吗
Lieutenant, you hear me?
听到了
Yeah.
到我这里来一下好吗
Come in here, would ya?
你有什么发现了吗
You find something?
差不多
Yeah, pretty much.
警督
Lieutenant?
后头是有什么东西吗 凯西
What’s waiting for me back there, Casey?
-把枪放下 -别激动 放轻松
– Put your gun down! – Okay, relax, relax.
把枪放下 双手面向我
Put your gun down and show me your hands!
我们都别激动
Everybody relax.
他说他不想杀♥警♥♥察♥
He says he’s not looking to kill any cops.
我们就…
So let’s just…
我们一起来解决这件事 好吗
let’s figure this out, all right?
我们能处理好的
Let’s– We’re gonna figure this out.
你来这里干什么 平克曼
What are you doing here, Pinkman?
我要来找样东西
There’s something I need.
我拿到了就走
As soon as I get it, I am gone.
你让我走 我发誓不会动他一根汗毛
You let me outta here, I swear I will not hurt this guy.
你要什么
What’s this thing you need?
说真的 把枪扔过来 双手面向我
Seriously, throw your gun in here and show me your hands.
我也说真的 我不 你不放我也不放
Seriously, no. You point yours at me, I point mine at you.
就这么着
That’s how this works.
你是要什么东西
What’s this thing you need?
听着 我不想对任何警♥察♥开枪
Look… I don’t wanna shoot any cops.
是吗 你不想对警♥察♥开枪 真是好极了
Yeah, you don’t wanna shoot any cops. Great, fantastic.
你知道楼下有多少警官在待命吗
You know how many officers we got downstairs?
告诉他 凯西 告诉他有多少个
Tell him, Casey, tell him how many.
我记得有六个
A good six, last I counted.
六个才怪 我记得下面有八个
Six my ass, I counted eight of ’em down there.
四角都有巡逻车 街上就更多了
Patrol car on all four corners, more up the street.
如果听到了枪击声 你觉得他们会怎么做
They hear shooting, what do you think they’re gonna do?
他们会上来 他们绝对会上来
Oh, they’re coming up. They’re coming up, guaranteed.
没错 他们会上来
That’s right, they’re coming up.
你觉得到时候你能跑多远
Then how far do you think you’re gonna get?
你只有一个选择 伙计
There’s only one choice here, buddy.
你知道你该怎么做
And you know what it is.
松手吧
Come on.
没人想伤害你
Nobody wants to hurt you.
放弃抵抗吧 平克曼
Give up, Pinkman.
这是你唯一的机会
It’s your only chance.
趴在地上 把枪放下
On the ground. Guns down.
贴着地
On your stomach.
天哪 你开什么玩笑
Jesus Christ! Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
-现在怎么办 -盯着他
– What now? – Stay on him.
好吧
All right.
你要干什么
Hey! What are you doing?
闭嘴
Shut up.
能不能用手铐
Hey, how about some handcuffs, yo.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你们不是警♥察♥
You two aren’t cops.
你们
You–
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
他的腿 抓住他的腿
His legs! Get his legs.
找点东西把他嘴塞上
Find me something to gag him with.

No!
我知道钱在哪
I know where the money is.
你们来这就是为了钱 对吗
That’s what you’re here for, right?
你们去军队用品店买♥♥了几件外套
You picked up a couple of windbreakers at the Army & Navy store,
闯了进来 装得像模像样的
came strolling in, all clever and shit.
我知道钱在哪
Well, I know where it is.
我他妈保证你们自己肯定找不到
And I guaran-fucking-tee you won’t find it on your own.
警探们 我是卢易斯·尚泽尔 11号♥楼的
Detectives? Louis Schanzer, unit 11.
我找到了一些东西 可能对你们有用
I got somethin’ that might be helpful.
有人吗
Hello?
警探们 一切都还好吧
Detectives? Everything okay?
不好意思 先生
Sorry about that, sir. We’re…
我们在收集指纹 这是个精细活
dusting for fingerprints, you know? It’s a delicate process.
这种活不是鉴证科干的吗
I thought your CSI boys do that.
他们昨天没有收集完成吗
Didn’t they get ’em all yesterday?
是啊 不过有时得确保万无一失
Yeah, well, you know, sometimes, you want something done right–
可不是吗
Oh, God, tell me about it.
我的工作是提供餐饮和酒店用品
My line was restaurant and hospitality supplies,
我完全理解
so I completely get it.
你看
Hey, listen,
我刚找到托德·阿尔奎斯特留给我的旧纸条
I just came across an old note Todd Alquist wrote me.
-我感觉可能会有用 -是吗
– Figured it may be of interest. – Oh, really?
没错
Yeah.
一封没啥诚意的道歉信 从我门缝里塞进来的
Sort of a half-assed apology he slipped under my door.
我去找房♥东投诉他的那个卡车盖
I’d gone to our landlord about this stupid truck cap of his
大家总是会被它绊倒 然后…
everybody kept tripping over, and–
反正如果你需要分♥析♥笔迹
Well, anyway, if you need a handwriting sample for analysis.
没错 这会很有帮助的
That’s– Yeah, yeah, that could be…
-好的 -放在里面了
– Yeah, sure. – Left it inside.
没想去碰它 指纹嘛
Didn’t want to touch it, speaking of fingerprints.
你随时都能来检查
You’re welcome to come examine it.
没关系的 我有时间
Oh, it’s no trouble. I got time.
告诉我钱在哪 我就放你走
Show me the money, I let you go.
磨叽啥呢
What do you say, huh?
我觉得挺公平的
Seems pretty fair to me.
该死
Oh, shit!
-我的天哪 -你声音轻点
– Holy shit! – Keep your voice down.
天哪 这得有
God, there’s gotta be…
这得有一百万了吧 肯定没错
there’s gotta be a million here. Yeah.
你干什么
What are you doing?
-拿走我的那一半 -等等
– Taking my half. – Wow.
是吗
Yeah?
小人物也有大梦想 是吗
A little man with big dreams? Yeah?
如果我是你
Hey, if I were you,
我现在就会立刻离开这
I’d walk the hell outta here right now.
我会朝你开枪的 你这混♥蛋♥
I’ll shoot you, you son of a bitch.
我会朝你开枪
I will shoot you.
那你开枪啊
Then do it already.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!