I think he leaves in like an hour.
你想喝汤吗
You want some soup?
想喝汤吗
You want soup?
我这儿有各种鸡汤罐头
I got chicken noodle, chicken and stars, cream of chicken.
还有培根豆子汤
Bean with bacon.
最后一罐了 杰西
One left, Jesse.
-她把你怎么了 -什么
– What did she do to you? – What?
她没把我怎么
Oh, she didn’t do anything to me.
那…
Then…
为什么要杀她
why?
看那里
Right there.
那本书 你既然这么想知道
That book, if you wanna know so bad.
杰克叔叔告诉我要时刻看紧自己的钱财 所以…
Uncle Jack taught me always keep my money close, so…
我有这么一整套旧版《世界百科全书》
I have these old World Book Encyclopedias, the whole entire set.
从A排到Z
A to Z.
我上中学的时候我奶奶给我的
My grammy gave ’em to me when I was in middle school,
这年头都没人会看书了
but I figured nobody needs books anymore,
因为电脑上什么都有
’cause everything’s on the computer.
感觉是个藏钱的好地方
Uh, it seemed like a good hiding place.
而且我还有那么多册可以放
Plus, I had all these other volumes left to fill.
所以清洁阿姨想偷你的钱
So your cleaning lady was stealing your money?
什么 不是
What? No.
她老实得很
She was as honest as the day is long.
跟乔治·华盛顿小时候一样诚实
Like, George Washington honest.
但她发现了
But she found it,
我容不得有人发现这些钱
and I can’t have anybody finding it.
她就把书拿到这里给我看
She brought it straight in here to show me.
她还以为我不知道里头有钱
She actually thought I didn’t know it was there.
我还在想她是不是要查什么东西
I just– I wonder what the heck she was looking up?
她几乎不会说英语
She barely spoke any English.
可能以为M是墨西哥吧 我也不知道
M for Mexico maybe? I don’t know.
挺奇怪的
It’s weird.
我们要把她带去哪里
Where are we gonna… take her?
去一个很美的地方
Someplace pretty.
这是她应得的
She deserves that.
能帮个忙把书收好吗
Hey, do me a favor and put that away, would ya?
沿着走廊一直走到里头去
Just straight down the hall all the way in the back,
那里有一书架的书
there’s a whole shelf of ’em.
谢了
Thanks.
你真的不喝汤吗
Sure you don’t want any soup?
你觉得我卧室怎么样
How you like my bedroom?
挺牛逼的吧
Pretty bitchin’, huh?
记得按字母顺序放好
Be sure to alphabetize them.
我得换个地方藏钱了
I guess I better come up with a new hiding place for my money.
有个地方叫银行
They got these things called banks.
其实呢
Actually,
我想到了一个绝佳地点
I think I know the perfect spot.
可能得稍微改造一下 不过…
It might take a little engineering, but…
绝对是远在天边近在眼前 没有人能找到
Man, it would be right here and nobody would ever find it.
“现金必须抓在手” 这是杰克叔叔说的
“Nothing beats cash on hand,” That’s what Uncle Jack says.
-他就是个普通孩子 -是啊
– …an average kid. – Yeah.
他很喜欢画画 画得很好
I mean, he liked to draw. He was good at that.
你们上次见到他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
嫌疑人的父母
一年前吧 可能更久
A year. Maybe more. I mean…
总之是在这些事发生之前了
it was way before all of this.
现在有什么想对你们儿子说的吗
Is there anything you wish you could say to your son right now?
求求你
Please…
站出来
come forward.
有太多的人已经…
Too many people have…
为了你 为了所有人
For your sake, for everybody’s sake,
儿子 自首吧
son, turn yourself in.
*你好像有点孤单 女孩*
*You’re looking kinda lonely, girl*
*需要找人倾诉吗*
*Would you like someone new to talk to*
*好的*
*Ah yeah, all right*
*我正好也有点孤单*
*I’m feeling kinda lonely too*
*你要是不介意的话*
*If you don’t mind*
*我能坐在你身旁吗*
*Can I sit down here beside you*
*好的*
*Ah, yeah, all right*
*如果我显得太过直接*
*If I seem to come on too strong*
*我希望你能理解*
*I hope that you will understand*
*我说这些话是想知道*
*I say these things ’cause I’d like to know*
*你是不是和我一样孤单*
*If you’re as lonely as I am*
*还有你介意*
*And if you mind*
*跟我一起共度今夜吗*
*Sharing the night together*
*好啊*
*Ooh, yeah*
*共度今夜*
*Sharing the night together*
*是啊*
*Ooh, yeah*
*共度今宵*
*Sharing the night*
*我们可以迎接清晨 女孩*
*We could bring in the morning, girl*
*如果你需要我的陪伴*
*If you want to go that far*
*如果明天 我们还是*
*And if tomorrow finds us together*
*像现在这般*
*Right here the way we are*
*你是否介意*
*Would you mind*
*与我共度良宵*
*Sharing the night together*
*好啊*
*Ooh, yeah*
*共度良宵*
*Sharing the night together*
*好啊*
*Ooh, yeah*
你想说几句吗
You wanna say a few words?
不用了
No.
多么善良的一位女士
Nice, nice lady.
非常优秀的管家
Excellent housekeeper.
帮我再拿包烟来行吗
Grab another pack, would ya?
储物箱里应该还有一包
There should be one in the glove box.
找到了吗
You find ’em?
给我吧 杰西
I’ll take that, Jesse.
杰西 把枪给我
Jesse, I’ll– I’ll take that.
我打算在回去的路上买♥♥点披萨
On the way home, I was gonna get us some pizza.
两块大大的派
A couple large pies.
再来半打啤酒
Maybe a six-pack of beer?
冰啤
Some ice cold beer.
怎么样
Does that sound good?
这是你今天应得的
‘Cause– ’cause you earned it today.
绝对的
You definitely did.
你想吃什么料的披萨 杰西
What kind of pizza do you like, Jesse?
杰西 想加什么配料
Jesse, what kind of pizza?
辣香肠
Pepperoni.
辣香肠 没问题
Pepperoni. Sure.
经典口味 我也喜欢
Classic. I like that too.
走吧
Come on.
看看这景色
Look at that view.
过会儿的夕阳一定很壮观
Should be a heck of a sunset.
你知道杰克叔叔常说
You know what Uncle Jack says,
“生活得靠自己争取”
“Life is what you make it.”
天啊
God!
太好了
Yeah!
老天啊
Jesus!
我的天
Jesus!
有人吗
Hello?
你们又来了啊
Oh, hey. You folks are back, huh?
你们说要搜查 还真是搜了个底朝天啊
When you search a place, you really search it.
先生 请问有什么事吗
Sir, what can we do for you?
我是卢易斯·尚泽尔 我住对面的11单元
I’m Louis Schanzer. I live across the hall, down in unit 11.
我昨天和你们同事说过话
I talked to your guys yesterday.
有位警官给了我一张名片
I got a card from one of your sergeants,
我就是想来和你们说
and I just want you to know I’m around
如果需要任何其他信息可以随时来找我
if you ever need any additional information.
-好的 -那太好了
– Okay. – Great.
我很了解死者
See, I knew the decedent pretty well,
不过我一直不信任他
never really trusted him.
老实说 我有预感他会出这种事
To be honest, I kinda saw this thing coming.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!