Fully charged and clean as a whistle.
第一步 我得处理掉那辆车
First, I gotta get rid of that car.
…对受害者 他在这场血腥屠♥杀♥中的角色
…to the victims and his role in their brutal slayings
联邦警方并未给予说明
remains unconfirmed by federal authorities.
不过当地警方说
However, APD sources say
嫌疑人是杰西·布鲁斯·平克曼
the suspect is Jesse Bruce Pinkman,
他是当地居民 也是怀特的学生
a local man who was a student of White’s
之后和他一起加入贩毒
before joining him in the drug trade.
两人联手组织了
Together, the two were responsible
美国历史上最大的
for the largest methamphetamine
冰♥毒♥生产活动
manufacturing operation in US history.
线人称二人不睦
Sources speculate the two had a falling out,
因为平克曼被人监禁
after which it is believed Pinkman was manufacturing the drug
-被迫为其制毒 -有事找乔
– for the group holding him captive. – Go for Joe.
警方正在追捕平克曼
Police are now on the hunt for Pinkman
并敦促社区提高警惕
and urging the community to remain vigilant.
若任何人有线索
They’re asking anyone with information
-请联♥系♥阿尔布开克警方… -我知道是谁
– to contact APD or call Crimestoppers… – Yeah, I know who this is.
现在谁不知道你
At this point, who doesn’t?
-“受害者”呢 -在后院
– Where’s the victim? – It’s in the back.
谢谢你帮我 乔
Look, thank you so much for doing this, Joe.
钱的话 可不可以…
About the money, if we can maybe–
免费
It’s on the house.
好孩子
Good kid.
小事一桩
Least I can do.
小心点 蠢货
Watch it, bitch!
你俩当时给我找了不少活儿干
You gentlemen threw me plenty of business back in the day.
我没啥好抱怨的
I got no complaints in that department.
“磁铁”
“Magnets!”
没错
Yeah.
那招真不错
That was a good one. So…
我现在可以实话跟你说
Frankly, you know, I can tell you now,
当时我根本没信心那能成功
I had zero confidence that that would work.
一点也没有 但是 真是给我上了一课啊
None whatsoever, but hey, live and learn.
乔 你在干嘛
Joe, what are you doing?
给我自己上一道保险
Writing myself a little insurance policy.
谨慎起见
You know, strictly precautionary.
事无巨细
Belt and suspenders.
好了
Okay.
放轻松 应该没问题了
All right, mind at ease, think we’re good.
乔 乔
Joe! Joe!
等等
Wait.
乔 你要干嘛
Joe, what are you doing?
逃命 你也快逃吧
Fleeing, and I suggest you do the same.
路捷公♥司♥的车辆防盗系统刚刚启动了
LoJack. The company just activated it, just this minute.
真是巧啊
Talk about timing.
-能不能… -警♥察♥已经收到报♥警♥
– Just– – Look, Johnny Law is on his way,
很快就到
as in here, as in now.
永别了 再见了 很抱歉
So farewell, goodbye, regrets,
不说了
etcetera etcetera.
乔
Joe!
瘦子
Skinny…
对不起
Sorry.
车钥匙在谁那儿
Who’s got the keys to that car?
钥匙
Keys!
你要干嘛 我们得把这车处理掉
What are you doing? We gotta get this thing outta here.
猴子 你那辆车的钥匙给我
Badger, give me the keys to your Fiero.
为啥
Why?
你开我的车
You take my car.
我才不喜欢你的车
I don’t even like your car.
开起来那么不顺手
Drives like a dick.
猴子把我的雷鸟开到三四百公里以外扔掉
Badger drives my T-bird 200, 300 miles away and ditches it.
你要去墨西哥吗
Think you’ll be heading to Mexico?
不去
No, not Mexico.
那更好
Right on, even better.
丢在离边境线近点的地方
Leave it near the border.
藏起来
Hide it, kind of,
但不用藏太好 让警♥察♥能找到
but, yo, don’t hide it so good the cops can’t find it.
把指纹抹掉 然后搭便车回来
Wipe it down for prints, then hitchhike back.
别让人看到你在那辆车里
Do not let nobody see you in that car.
-你开猴子的车 -那这辆车呢
– You, take Badger’s Fiero. – What about this car?
别动它
It stays right here.
好像警♥察♥不知道车在哪似的
Ain’t like the cops don’t already know where it is.
我会告诉他们你来过 我俩大抽特抽
I’ll tell ’em you dropped by, the two of us smoked a fat bowl,
交换了车 然后你就走了
traded pink slips, then you split.
我一直想要一辆卡米诺
I always wanted me an El Camino.
说得过去的
And that’s church, yo.
测谎仪怎么测我都能过
I’ll pass any lie detector they give me.
就这么干
It’s what’s happening.
你有现金吗
You got any cash?
全拿出来 贱♥人♥
Kick in, bitch.
我就这个意思 老天
I’m doing it. Jesus!
兄弟们 我无话可说
Guys, I don’t know what to say.
别废话了 走吧
Don’t say nothing. Just go.
系好安全带 注意限速
Seat belt. Speed limit.
你有大约三小时开车南下
You got about three hours to get this thing down south.
在那之前我口风会很紧 但之后
I’ll keep my mouth shut till then, but after that,
他们会全境通告搜寻这辆破车
they gonna be putting a APB out on this bitch.
我会成功的
I’ll get her there.
照顾好我的爱车 杰西
Take care of her, Jesse.
这辆车很特别
She’s a special lady.
那辆车花里胡哨的
That right there is a clown car.
想活命的逃犯
No self-respecting outlaw
都不会开那种车招摇的
would ever get caught dead in that thing.
所以是很完美的掩护
That’s why it’s perfect, yo. Deep cover.
与上帝同在 伙计
Vaya con Dios, amigo.
给我卡米诺的钥匙
The El Camino, let me see the keys.
等等
Hold up.
让你不那么显眼
Just might keep you from getting spotted.
总比没有强吧
Can’t hurt, right?
瘦子
Yo, Skinny.
你为什么帮我
Why you doing all this?
老哥
Dude…
你可是我的英雄
you’re my hero and shit.
杰西
Jesse?
你醒着吗
You awake?
杰西
Jesse?
是
Yeah.
还好吧
Everything good?
是
Yeah.
-好 -好的
– Good. – Great.
来根烟吗
You want a cigarette?
-谢谢 -客气
– Thanks. – Yeah.
电视台的预报员总说要下雨
Guy on KOB keeps calling for rain.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
不知道
I don’t know.
预报员说昨天有四成可能
Guy said like forty percent chance yesterday.
今天有六成
Sixty percent today.
或许昨天就是五成了
Maybe it was even fifty yesterday.
但目前
But so far,
我看这个云
I mean, I– Yeah, I see clouds,
我觉得那不是雨云 就是一般的
but I wouldn’t call ’em rain clouds, just regular…
正常的云
regular cloud-clouds.
反正我是这么觉得的
Anyway, that’s what they look like to me.
预报员们
Yeah, well, those guys aren’t…
不总是准确
always that accurate.
没错
Yeah, right.
我没把自己当成是专家什么的
I’m not putting myself out there as any kind of expert or whatnot,
但我真觉得今天下午的天气
but I do think it’s gonna be…
会非常晴朗
a beautiful afternoon.
你猜怎么着