好!太精彩了!!
Bravo. Very good.
晚上好斯格诺拉,看到你太好了
Evening signora. So nice to have you here.
谢谢
Thanks.
麦斯,我们随时效劳,我们可以开始么?
Maestro, we’re at your service. Should we get going?
我来了
I’m coming.
我亲爱的,晚上你就知道了
My dear lady, tonight you’ll see
看看一个制♥作♥人的疯狂
the depths of insanity a producer can fall into.
坦白说,我不想跟他握手
Frankly, I’d rather not shake hands with this one.
她一碰你,就知道你想什么
The moment she touches you she knows what you’re thinking.
这还能有谁?
Who else could it be?
她是你的精神向导啊!
Your guiding spirit.
我们有那么亲密么?
Haven’t you reached that stage of intimacy yet?
我能介绍我的姐妹给你么 – 真可爱的妹妹
May I introduce my sister? – Ah, the beautiful little sister!
大导演,你很有吸引力嘛
You see the kind of women your director attracts?
幸会幸会
Delighted to meet you, Commendatore.
我刚拍了一部核战争的片子
I just finished a screenplay about nuclear warfare.
只有你这样有胆识的制♥作♥人才能做到
Only a producer of your courage could get it made.
这位漂亮的女士也是你的妻子么?
Does the beautiful sorceress belong to your harem too?
事实上是监制的
Iet’s say I’m a sort of overseer.
现在好多了,有人开始帮你了
So are you any better? Has your isolation helped?
你看上去确实好多了 – 真的?
You do look better. – Really?
嘿,开个玩笑,真的,好点没?其实,还有点担心
No. Just kidding. Are you better? Actually, I was a little worried.
你能让露莎来,对她很好
It was good of you to ask Luisa to come.
只有让她来,她才能开心
The very thought made her happy.
如果你不坚持,我到是没想过要来,我来也没什么用的
If you don’t mind I’d rather not come. My presence is futile.
快上车吧 – 不了,我还是上克诺斯雅的车吧
Suit yourself. – No, my friend. I insist. Get in Conocchia’s car.
开车吧,和劳拉一起
Sweetie move it, go with Laura.
你的老婆呢? – 不知道,我也在找她
Where’s your wife? – I don’t know. She was just here.
罗瑟拉,跟我们走吧
Rossella, come with us.
我有个很特别的故事要告诉你
Yes, I want to tell you a strange story.
我的妹妹是个修女,很早就去世了
My sister was a nun. She died very young
有天晚上,她的雕像突然变了个表情
and one night her portrait suddenly changed its expression.
来,上车吧
Please, get in.
好像预示着某种危险
Changed as if it wanted to warn me about some danger…
我坐前面吧
I’ll sit in the front.
几天后,我的叔叔说…
So a couple days later my uncle says,
我们去市场吧,孩子们
Let’s go to the market, kid.
我觉得这是某种先兆
He drove an lsotta Fraschini… I was recounting a premonition…
你觉得是么?
So what do you think?
听导演说话你得思维敏捷点才行
You have to be a little crazy to listen to this director.
少来了,胡扯什么
Bundle up. It’s damp.
雷纳托,你在哪儿?
Renato, where are you?
这呢,监督
Here, Commendatore.
我们要准备好第二十个
We’ve gotta be ready for the 20th.
跟我来,女士们,小心点,路不太平坦
Follow me, ladies. Careful. The ground is bumpy.
我们的进度有点落后了 – 不是的,我们已经到七十公里了
It seems to me we’re a bit behind. – No. We’re already up to 70 meters.
你说,露莎这是怎么了?
Listen, what’s up with Luisa?
她突然变得怪怪的,好像很紧张,害怕什么
She’s changed all of a sudden. She’s turned so nervous and angry.
我想是因为看到你太激动了吧
I don’t know. She was so happy to come see you.
你可能说了一些让她难过的事
You might have said something that upset her.
不可能 – 那么这又是什么?
Never. – And what’s this?
我对这个格外地着迷
I find this extraordinarily fascinating.
这个模型很有层次感
This model will be superimposed on the structure,
有一触即发的感觉
to create the illusion that the rocket is on the launch pad.
对嘛? – 对的
Am I right? – Right.
这就是触发它的平台
This is the rocket’s launch pad.
是整部电影的精华
The most important moment in the movie.
不许拍照 – 就一个,监督
No photos. – Just one, Commendatore.
你丈夫现在在忙什么啊?写科幻小说?
What is your husband up to this time? Science fiction?
我怎么知道?你问他
What do I know? Ask him.
吉安卡洛给他写了个非常美妙的关于火星人的故事
Giancarlo wrote him such a beautiful story about Martians.
这个游乐园是干什么用的?
What is this amusement park for?
你根本不了解这需要多少的工作量
You have no idea what a job this was.
没有一家建筑公♥司♥愿意接下它
No construction company wanted to take it on.
它整个都要修筑在沙子上
It rests entirely on sand.
它需要多少的混凝土多少?
How much concrete did it take?
非常多!四百吨♥
Tons! 400 tons.
监督,如果你不介意
Commendatore, if you don’t mind,
我不想再爬楼梯了,我有点头晕
I’ll stop at the end of this first flight. I have vertigo.
八千万你可以至少可以买♥♥十座公♥寓♥
For 80 million you could buy at least ten apartments.
有点华而不实,和他一样
It’s a pompous shack, just like him.
你这女孩对你的导演姐夫一点也不客气啊
The little sister-in-law is not exactly tender with our director.
没准她看上导演了 – 啊?
Maybe she’s in love with him. – With him?
我整天都在祈祷能有个这样的丈夫呢
I pray day and night that I’ll be spared a husband like him.
怎么?还得爬楼梯啊!
What now? More climbing?
我倒是很乐意背你上去
I’d be glad to carry you.
这建筑可是花费不菲啊
When I think he made me spend 80 million on this structure.
要是有个好的布景就锦上添花了
Wouldn’t a well-crafted backdrop have been better?
布景?那一点也不新鲜
A backdrop! That’s out of your grandfather’s time.
克诺斯雅,就这也花费了几百万么?
Besides, are they your millions, Conocchia?
露莎,冷不冷?穿上我的衣服
Luisa, are you cold? Take my jacket.
没关系,我不冷
No, no. Thank you.
那好吧,反正我们也快回酒店了
Anyway, we’re going back to the hotel.
哪里不对么?
Is something wrong?
怎么郁郁不乐啊
You’ve gotten sad all of a sudden. Am I wrong?
我没有啊
No. I’m not sad at all.
首先开始的是地球的画面
The sequence starts with an image of planet Earth
然后看到是核爆发时候的蘑菇云
completely wiped out by a thermonuclear war…
贵度,见到你很高兴,真的
Guido seemed glad to see you, really.
…剩余的人类试图乘坐飞船逃跑
…and the spaceship, our new Noah’s Ark, tries to escape, while the rest of humanity
到其他星球上避难
seeks refuge on another planet.
十万,越来越多的人开始聚集
More than 1 0,000 extras, even 1 5,000, a tragic crowd.
电影里真的有这么壮观的场面么?
We’re really going to see all this in your movie?
有个领袖开始大声喊着,他想吸引大家的注意
The prophet is raising his voice. He’s decided to scare everybody.
当然了,电影就要标新立异才能吸引观众
Why not? Don’t tell me you also love movies where nothing happens?
我的电影更是要这样
In my movie I have all sorts of things happen.
我尽量注入更多的元素
I’m putting everything in. Even a tap-dancing sailor.
赛拉,过来这
Sailor, come here.
你也会说美国话了?
What did you learn in America?
不是,我不喝水,跳段舞看看,我给你安排点戏
No, I don’t want water. Dance and I’ll give you a part.
跳吧
Dance.
你这是怎么了?
What’s up with you? What’s going on?
罗斯卡,可别这么教训我了,让我一点心情都没了
Rossella, cut the big sister tone. It puts me off right away.
大导演先生,我打算给我演什么呢
Mr. Director, what part do I get?
露莎怎么看我啊?她想干什么呢?
What does Luisa think about me? What does she want to do?
我演什么呢?您想好了么?
What’s my part? My part?
别捣乱!
Go away!
你了解露莎的,她话不多
You know Luisa. She doesn’t say much.
我是她最好的朋友,她的话也不多
Not even to me, and I’m her best friend.
我真的不懂她
I really don’t know. She’s lost.
今天这样,明天那样,从来都没谱
One day she says one thing, another day, something else.
可是,她对你
Unfortunately, I think the only thing she’d like
却从来没改变过
is for you to be someone else.
为什么?
Why?
这也是人之常情么
It’s the mistake everyone makes.
我看那傻小子是不是有点喜欢她啊
But that kind little fellow, is he in love with her?
你喜欢这样么,你的内心是这么想的么?
You’d like that, so your conscience won’t gnaw at you anymore.
你个混♥蛋♥
You’re such a scoundrel.
可怜的恩瑞克,他好奇怪,可不是我一个人这么说
Poor Enrico, he’s so awkward. Everybody’s noticed.
陪她走走,多顺着她点
He hangs around, listens to her, keeps her company.
他人很不错的
He’s a great friend.
我想我的思路还是很清晰的
I thought my ideas were so clear.
我想做点真实的电影,不蒙骗观众
I wanted to make an honest film. No lies whatsoever.
我要说的就就是…
I thought I had something so simple to say.
对每个人都有意义的
Something useful to everybody.
能名垂千史的
A film that could help to bury forever
这样的才有价值
all those dead things we carry within ourselves.
事实上,这样才能让我充满激♥情♥
Instead, I’m the one without the courage to bury anything at all.
现在我好困惑,这开关是控制…
And now I’m utterly confused. This launch pad to deal with…
我为什么总是感觉不对
I wonder why things turned out this way.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!