你记得那个咒语嘛?阿撒…尼撒摩挲…阿撒,尼撒摩挲…嘘!
Do you remember the spell? Asa Nisi Masa… Asa Nisi Masa… sh!
先生,有几个从罗马打来的,电♥话♥找您,我猜是您的妻子
Sir, you got two or three calls from Rome. Your wife, I think.
好吧,让我听吧
Fine. Get me the line.
基诺,让这位先生听电♥话♥ – 好的
Gino, get the gentleman the line. – All right.
给您!晚安,先生! – 晚安!
This is for you. Good night, sir. – Good night.
玛赛勒,那个从罗马打来的电♥话♥?很快啊
Marcella, that call from Rome, quickly.
这没什么?
No, I’m not offended.
让我不舒服的只有一件事
There’s only one thing that offends me.
你认识我?不可能
You know me. No.
我原谅了他所有的一切
I forgive him everything.
我们少聊一会吧
Let’s have a little chat.
挨着我坐一下!
Sit beside me for a moment.
不行,我要睡觉了,我很累,并且我在等一个电♥话♥
No, I’m going to bed. I’m very tired and waiting for a call.
你想要点吗?
Would you like some?
不,谢谢,我觉得头很痛!
No, thank you. I have such a headache.
把你的手给我
Give me your hands.
不,还是坐下吧!
No, sit down.
我有的左手有治疗的功效
I have a healing fluid in my left hand.
当我腹痛的时候,我就用它止痛
I put it on my belly when it aches.
脱掉你的帽子
Take off your hat.
好些了吗?
Is it any better?
嗯,好一些了
Yes, maybe.
你为什么那样看着我?
Why do you look at me that way?
哦,不要说我漂亮,那会让我会觉得是一种侮辱
Oh, don’t say I’m beautiful. You make it sound insulting.
你没事吧?
What’s with you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我觉得我的生活和工作中,一切决定都是错误的
I feel I made all the wrong decisions in my life and in my work.
不要折磨我了,快说吧
Tell me, why do you enjoy torturing me?
折磨你?
Torturing you?
像个朋友一样的说真话吧!
Talk to me as you would to an old friend.
我应该多了解了解导演
I need to feel close to my director.
你看了我上一部片子么,在贝尔格莱德的那部
Did you see my last movie, the one shot in Belgrade?
我的角色是个妇人,显的有些苍老的女人
My character was a woman marked by the injuries of time,
但是风韵犹存
yet still desirable…
来点“神秘感” – 虽然我并不知道那是什么
Play “Mystification”. – I don’t know it.
但是可以演…
But yes…
太刺♥激♥了…这角色…
What a character… this woman…
可是…
But…
一个让人感到安逸和被爱着感觉
In whom people find protection and love.
我就是这样一个人,生活中和她一样的
I am this character. I am like her in life and love.
所以我感到很孤独
That’s why I’m so lonely.
我总是原谅男人所作的不对…
And I have always forgiven everything in the man…
因为我爱他们
the men, I love.
先生,罗马的电♥话♥ – 谢谢
Sir, Rome on the line. – Thank you.
我很恶毒,贪欲
I am very sensual. Wicked, too!
对,对,就是这样的感觉!我马上就回来
Yes, yes, you’re very close. I’ll be right back.
罗马的电♥话♥通了,您可以通话了
Rome on the line. You may speak.
您好,是的
Hello, yes!
你要找露莎? – 对
Do you want Luisa? – Yes.
你个禽兽,你不害臊嘛?我是罗瑟拉
Feeling guilty, you beast? This is Rossella.
嗨,罗瑟拉,你好嘛?露莎在找我
Hi, Rossella. How are you? Luisa was looking for me.
你这次又跑哪去了?治疗?真会编…
Where were you this time? Your rest cure? What an excuse…
露莎来了
Here comes Luisa.
贵度,我打过电♥话♥给你,你在哪?
Guido, I called you twice. Where were you?
我刚知道,真对不起
I know. I’m sorry.
我在工厂这,在开工
I was up in the production office. We’re working.
你还好么?
How are you?
还不错…那治疗进展如何?
Not bad… And the treatment?
有点作用了
Is it helping?
也许吧,但是,你知道我还不能好好休息
Perhaps. But, you know, I can’t really rest.
你呢?在忙什么?过得好么?
And you? What are you doing? Having fun?
还是老样子,我和罗瑟拉在一起,还有泰徳,恩科,他们正要走呢
The usual. I’m with Rossella, Tilde, Enrico. They were about to leave.
那你过得好么?找到你的红颜知己了么
But are you having a good time? Did you meet anybody?
好难啊,我觉得不太可能了
Hardly. It’s a terrible bore.
但是为了工作,只能这样了
But for my work, it’s better this way.
晚安吧,贵度 – 晚安
Good night, Guido. – ‘Night.
你没和谁约会吧?你总是这样一个人么?
You’ve met no one you know? Are you always alone?
就是这样的
Of course.
真的么?
Really?
露莎,你来我这散散心吧
Luisa, why don’t you come visit?
来住几天,况且过来也很方便
Just a short stay. It’s easy to get here.
你什么时候开始拍摄,现在很无聊么?
When are you going to start shooting, you bore?
我还不知道,还是让我和露莎说吧
I don’t know. Let me talk to Luisa, please.
那,我真的可以去么?你想让我去么?
So, should I come? Do you want me to?
我当然想了
If you’d like to.
你还可以带个朋友一起来
You could even bring a friend.
这样好么?
But would it make you happy?
当然好了,要不我也不会让你过来
Of course, or I wouldn’t ask you.
先生,您还要继续通话么? – 不了
Sir, are you staying on? – No.
我该什么时候过去呢?
When should I come?
随时都可以
Whenever it’s good for you.
小心咯,我真的要来了
Careful, I’ll come.
亲爱的,那还犹豫什么,来吧
Darling, I wouldn’t have asked.
我很想…迫不及待了,晚安吧
I’d love it… So long, and good night.
再见了,远方的先生,晚安
Bye, Mr. Alienated. Good night.
晚安,贵度
Night, Guido.
晚安,绅士
Monsieur Guido, my agent thought…
等一下,夫人,我刚进办公室
Just a second, madam. I am going to step into the office so…
倒霉! – 天啊!这可是我最喜欢的
Shit! – It’s in my best interest.
明天早上我们再仔细谈吧,好吗?
Tomorrow morning we’ll discuss everything. All right?
主要结构:一万
Beams for the central structure:. 1 0,000.
地上的木板:两百六
Planks for steps: 260.
晚上
‘Evening.
您需要点什么呀?
Do you need something?
没什么,谢谢了,不打扰您工作了
No, thanks. Go on with your work.
你们这支摄影组还很有凝聚力么
What a well-behaved production team.
嗨
Hi.
哦,嗨,依蕾莫拉
Oh, hi Eleonora.
钢材:两千三百五
2,350. Corrugated iron.
听着,多特拉,正好你也在
Listen, Dottore, since you’re here.
我给那德国人打电♥话♥,可她已经走了
I called the pensione about the German, but she’s gone.
你必须找到她 – 她现在和一个马戏团在巴黎
You must find her. – She’s in Paris with a circus.
真的嘛?
Really?
我该怎么作呢?
What should I do?
这是我的荣幸,多特里
What an honor, Dottore.
让你捉歼在床了
You’ve caught me with my pants down!
听着贵度,农场的事…是这样的…
Listen Guido. About the farm… there’s that…
看这,这是哪里啊?
Ah, here. Where’s this place?
连地址都没写,什么都没有
It doesn’t even have a note about the address, nothing!
这是属于王子的
It’s in the Prince’s estate.
谁在里面那? – 是我的侄女么
Who’s in here? – My little nieces.
依瓦和蒂娜
Eva and Dina.
晚上
‘Evening.
来,让导演看看你
C’mon. Let him take a look at you.
也许他会给你一点戏呢
Perhaps he’ll give you a little part.
很高兴见到你 – 荣幸之至
Nice to meet you. – My pleasure.
你从哪里来的?
Where are you from?
意大利东北部港口城市
的里雅斯特 – 意大利万岁!
– Trieste. – Hurray for ltaly!
你布置的还不错呀
You’ve got a nice set up here, don’t you?
跟他聊聊我的表弟
Tell him about my cousin.
贵度,这个是我的表弟,六英尺高了
Guido. This one’s cousin is six feet tall.
你该认识认识她,也许可以安排个角色给她呢
You should see her. She might be good for the movie.
这个么…像个恶女啊
This one… you she-devil…
真的,她和我站在床上一样高那
It’s true. She’s tall like me standing on the bed.
哦?
See?
她获得过两次尼龙袜小姐呢
She’s twice been voted Miss Nylon Stockings.
贵度在这么?我进来了
Is Guido in there? I’m coming in.
睡吧,克诺其雅,快睡觉,明早见
Sleep, Conocchia, sleep. I’ll see you tomorrow.
我能问你个问题么?
May I ask you a question?
说吧