我比她大三十岁,那又怎么样? – 可这不是问题
I’m 30 years her senior. So what? – It’s all right.
我也许有点愚蠢,老的有点笨了,在她身上花费点,没什么
I may be the fool, the old imbecile, the one who foots the bill. So what?
能不能说点建设性的意见
Could you create something important, beautiful and real on a commission?
比如,就当教皇让你这么做
For instance, if the Pope asked you?
好吧,好吧,我会考虑的,失陪一下
Yes, yes. I’ll think about it. Excuse me.
听着,我并不怀疑自己
Listen, I’m not deluding myself.
她可能只是为了钱和我在一起的
Maybe she’s only with me for the money.
事实上就是这样的
Actually, that’s certainly it.
可我从来没这么爱过一个人
But I’ve never felt closer to anybody in my life.
看看她,美貌、迷人,又那么惹人疼爱
Just look at her. She’s pretty, charming, intelligent.
她是女人中的女人,难道只是钱这么简单?
She has it all. Only for the money?
现在有钱的年轻人很多啊
But there are so many rich young men around these days, loads of them.
很明显,她很在乎你
It’s clear. She cares for you.
事实上,她从未让我觉得不舒服
Right. And she hasn’t tried to pressure me.
我可是个理性的人
I made up my mind rationally.
她也从未要求取代我妻子…
The poor thing has never even mentioned my wife,
我的家庭,一点怨言都没有
my family, never a reproach.
你们怎么认识的?
How did you meet her?
在伦敦,她和我女儿读一个学校的
In London. She was in school with my daughter.
您结婚了多久了?
How many years have you been married?
很久了,有三十一年了
Many. 31.
聊聊你的妻子…
And your wife…
我老婆一点都不喜欢她,对她很凶
My wife took it really badly. She hates her.
格洛里亚,这种事总是要露馅的
While Gloria, poor thing, is fond of her.
你是不是认为我很蠢
So spell it out. I am a fool!
我们定下档期吧,什么日子
There must be a shooting schedule. Dates.
我们可以不用德国人的,还有其他选择
Otherwise we’re off to Germany. We have other offers.
你会支持我到最后么?
Will you be leaving me in the dark ’til the end?
你看起来一点也不自信
You look like a little snail.
哪里不自信了? – 一只小蜗牛
What is a little snail? – Une petite escargot.
我已经看到希望了
Can you hear the voice of the springs?
罗马人说这是“希望之泉”
The Romans used to call it ‘Happy Waters.’
玛雅,我们来吧
Maya, let’s entertain these bores.
可以嘛?
May l?
准备好了么,玛雅?我拿的是什么啊
Are you ready, Maya? What am I holding?
有绒毛的钱包啊
A velvet purse.
我说的是里面 – 一个白色手帕
And inside? – A white handkerchief.
红的吧
A red one.
没有药吧 – 哦不,没有药的
No drugs, I hope. – No, it’s aspirin.
一个钱包 – 里面有钱嘛?
A purse. – Is there any money in it?
两千七百二十五里拉
2,725 lire.
这位女士在想什么呢?
And this lady here. What is she thinking?
我希望她可别想歪了
No dirty thoughts, I hope.
也许真的在想事呢
Just think about something.
那在想什么呢?
About what?
也许是讨你喜欢呢,你在想么?
Whatever you like. Are you thinking?
是啊
Yes.
我真想再多活上一百年
I’d like to live another 1 00 years.
祝你好运
Best of luck!
这位漂亮的女士戴的是什么?
And what is in this pretty lady’s head?
我说是
Let me be.
我想起一个人么
May I think about someone?
说吧,小姐
Yes. Go ahead, Lady!
我不好意思说
Forget about it. I’m ashamed.
为什么?
What about?
我真的想起一个人
Can I really think of a person?
我不想让你知道
I’d be afraid to have my thoughts read.
别怕,亲爱的,告诉我没什么的
Don’t you worry darling, no risk there.
我们还是走吧,有点冷了
Would you like to leave? It’s cold.
亲一下换一个耳光,对么?
A little kiss and a big slap. Is that right?
亲爱的女士们先生们,你们一定在想“这个骗子”
Ladies and gentlemen, you’re thinking, ‘What a trickster.’
对不起,其实这里并没有什么玄机
Well, sorry to disappoint you, but there’s no trick.
这只是个巧合而已
And it isn’t just a coincidence.
同时也证明了异性并不一定相吸
It’s an exceptional example of magnetic fields and telepathy.
我这就是我要告诉玛雅小姐的
I transmit your thoughts to Mlle. Maya.
你,真的认为可以骗过我们?
You! Do you believe you can hide your thoughts?
请离她远点,别再坚持了
Please, leave her alone. Don’t insist.
有些想法很奇怪的
Thoughts are sacred.
其实这只是个游戏而已
See, it’s all a game.
玛雅,你准备好了么?
Maya, are you ready?
等一下,请告诉我先生们在想什么
Just a moment, could we know what you gentlemen are thinking?
那么就问问您吧
You for instance.
您在想什么?
What are you thinking?
还有什么?我的大导演
What else? My director. My cross and my delight.
你好吗? – 不错,你呢
How are you? – Fine. And you?
有些日子没见到你了…好几年拉!
It has been quite a while… years!
哦,真是,天啊
Unfortunately yes, my dear.
等等,你现在很出名了嘛
Just a moment. You’re famous now.
少来了,快点告诉我这里面有什么名堂
Cut it out. Just tell me what’s your trick?
嗯,半真半假吧
Well, it’s partly a trick, but part of it is real.
我并不完全明白,但就是象这样的 – 能变成别的什么么?
I don’t know how, but it happens. – Can you transmit anything?
什么都行,除非她失手
Anything. Except for her to get lost.
想试试看么? – 好啊,等等
Do you want to try? – Yes. Wait.
我跟你打赌,这肯定行的
I bet now, with you, it won’t work.
我不太明白,可以再来一次…
I don’t understand. I can’t repeat…
阿撒…尼撒…摩挲?是这样嘛?
Asa… nisi… masa? Is this right?
对的? – 就是这样
Right? – Yes.
那究竟什么意思呢?
But what does it mean?
贵度,过来这,你在哪呢?
Guido, come here! Where are you?
别被宠坏了哦!太奇妙了
Don’t be spoiled! What a wonder!
我还不想洗澡,真的不想…
I don’t want to take a bath, I don’t want to…
是你过来…还是让我去抓你?
Come here… Iet me catch you?
我知道这流氓想干什么
I know what that rascal wants.
他想她的宝贝背着他吧
He wants to be carried by his sweetheart,
是他吧,那个猛♥男♥
doesn’t he, the strapping lad.
来,过来
Come here. Come here.
他从来不想洗药浴,淘气的孩子
He never wants to take the wine bath, the naughty boy.
难道你不想治好,将来变成真正的男人么?
Don’t you know that if you do you’ll grow into a strong man?
贵度,是胆小鬼,贵度,是胆小鬼
Guido is scared! Guido is scared!
恶棍是要被诅咒的
The Devil and damnation!
奶奶,奶奶
Granny, granny!
今年的木头都受潮了
The wood is all wet this year.
这猫每天四处乱窜,跟你爷爷一个样
This prowling cat is just like your grandfather.
整天乱跑,只有吃饭的时候才回来
Always on the prowl and only comes in for food.
真可耻,快睡觉吧!
Shame on you! Go to bed.
上次我就让他吃了闭门羹
Last time I slammed the door in his face
整整两天不让他回来
and left him outside for two days.
嫁给他真实委屈我了!
I could have married again and found a handsome man,
我的条件完全可以找个比他更好的
rest assured, better than your grandfather.
我当年真是太笨了
What an idiot I am!
要是我选了第一个丈夫的话,无论在天堂
I thought that if I took another husband, my first husband,
还是在地狱,我都会比现在幸福的
whether in heaven or hell, wouldn’t have waited.
安静点,睡觉吧,你们这帮小鬼
Be quiet! Go to bed, children!
奶奶,珂劳迪亚身上湿了
Nanny, Claudio wet himself!
这是干什么呢?快睡觉去,你也是,快去
What are you doing? Go to sleep. You too, sleep.
小贵度,快进被子里去,外面冷,别乱动
Little Guido, get under the covers. It’s cold. Be still.
你祈祷了么?
Did you say your prayers?
看你这漂亮的小卷毛,太美了
Aren’t you a beautiful sticky bun? The most beautiful!
我也要亲一下
Give me a kiss, too.
你最喜欢的是我嘛?对不对呀?
Who do you love best? Me? Is that right?
你骗不了我的
You can’t fool me.
小心我打你屁♥股♥
I’m going to give you a spanking.
你可逃不过我的眼睛的
I can tell when you’re pretending.
小鬼,好好睡
Sleep tight, little creatures.
合上眼
Close your eyes.
贵度,别睡了好么
Guido, don’t close your eyes tonight!
今天晚上怪怪的,你不会害怕,是吧?
It’s the night the portrait’s eyes move. You’re not scared, are you?
你必须要安静!
You must be quiet!
奥古斯丁叔叔将会窥探那个角落,并且发现那个宝藏的!
Uncle Agostino will look into the corner and find the treasure!
别害怕!贵度!我们会有钱的!
Don’t be afraid, Guido! We’ll be rich!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!