走了一半的路就要放弃了?
Iike a cripple who leaves behind his crooked footprint.
我真的不敢相信这是真的
Such a monstrous presumption to think
这么说别人不用受你的折磨了
that others could benefit from the squalid catalogue of your mistakes!
你这样会快乐么
And how do you benefit from stringing together
你难道不会后悔么?
the tattered pieces of your life?
你脑海里,有那些深爱着的人么
Your vague memories, the faces of people
还有他们的身影么?
that you were never able to love…
你做这个决定的时候不会哆嗦么
What is this sudden happiness that makes me tremble,
生命啊,给我力量吧!
giving me strength, life?
原谅我,亲爱的
Forgive me, sweet creatures.
我还是不能理解,不明白
I hadn’t understood. I didn’t know.
爱上你应该是很自然的事
It’s so natural accepting you, loving you.
又这么简单
And so simple.
露莎,我觉得自♥由♥了!
Luisa, I feel I’ve been freed.
什么事都很美好,有意义了!
Everything seems so good, so meaningful.
这世界开始真实了
Everything is true.
我希望可以释怀
I wish I could explain.
可不知道该怎样去
But I don’t know how to.
事情又开始混沌了,象以前一样
So. Everything is confused again, as it was before.
光芒!
The lights!
这次,混沌的是…我
But this confusion is… me.
虽然不是我想要的,顺其自然吧
Not as I’d like to be, but as I am.
我再也不怕讲真话了
I’m not afraid anymore of telling the truth,
无论是我不理解的,正在寻找的,都不怕了
of the things I don’t know, what I’m looking for and haven’t found.
这样我才能活的更真实
This is the only way I can feel alive
我的眼睛可以诚实的看着你
and I can look into your faithful eyes without shame.
人生本就是个庆典
Life is a celebration.
我们要勇敢面对
Let’s live it together!
这就是我要说的,露莎,对你也好,对别人也好
This is all I can say Luisa, to you or the others.
如果你还爱我,请接受我吧
Accept me for what I am, if you want me.
只有这样我们才能够相互接受
It’s the only way we might be able to find each other.
我不知道你说的是不是对的
I don’t know if what you said to me is right.
要是你帮我,我可以试试看
But I can try if you help me.
等一下,我就会让你们去做
Just a minute. I’ll give you the go-ahead.
现在,都走到窗帘那
Now. Go to the curtain.
把它画下来
Draw it.
大家都下来
Everyone come down.
好好谈谈
Talk to each other.
妈妈
Mother.
闭嘴!我知道你要跟我说什么
Sgulp! I did understand what you wanted to say, you know.
你还是离不开我们的
That you can’t do without us.
你明天什么时候给我电♥话♥? – 好了,好了,现在排好队!
At what time will you call me tomorrow? – Fine, fine. Now join the line!
马里思
Maurice!
过来,快!别四处闲逛了
Come, quickly! Stop fooling around.
每个人都手拉手一起转吧!
Everybody hold hands! Spread out! All together.
大♥师♥!
Maestro!
让我们跳舞吧
Let’s all hold hands!
八部半