他说:什么?你要分开?
He said:. What? You want a separation.
你要一个人么?
You want to be alone.
你一个人怎么生活啊?
But what would you do on your own?
她回答说:为什么不?我不是已经一个人了么?照着说
And she answers:. why, am I not alone already? Go on.
贵度,从来都不要怀疑,她是个完美的女人
Guido, there’s no doubt about this one. She’s perfect.
五个月,我们都分开五个月了
Five months. We’ve been going this way for five months.
可是她们都老了啊
But they’re all so old!
水好了
Fiuggi is sparkling.
不,这水一点也不热,大声点说
No, it’s the least sparkling. Louder.
好,放下电♥话♥
Put down the phone.
奥莉帕的片断
Screen test for Miss Olimpia.
这个怎样?
What about this one?
离开我你会很危险的
It’s dangerous leaving me alone.
为什么,你干什么了?
Why, what do you do?
我要再说一次么?
Should I repeat the line?
不用了,把你的头转过来一点点,好,停!
No, just turn your little head this way. Now, stop.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
当然是回酒店,我好困了!
Back to the hotel. I’m sleepy.
等等,听我说
Wait a second. Listen.
发生什么事了么?
What happened?
没什么,我们之间也发生不了什么了
Nothing. Nothing ever happens between us.
你看到什么不开心的事了么?
Were you offended by something you saw?
只是拍电影而已
It’s just a movie.
我是第一个醒悟的
I’m the first to understand that.
电影,只是个新的发明罢了,骗人的机器
It’s a movie, another invention, another lie.
你把所有的感情放进去,都变成你希望的那样
You put everybody in it, but the way you like to see them.
可我知道真♥相♥!
But I know the truth.
不同的是我不会去
The difference is that I would never have the impudence
告诉别人你的厚颜无♥耻♥了!
to tell everybody the way you do.
去拍你的电影吧!
Go ahead. Make your movie.
不,我不会
No, I won’t.
再放纵我自己,任你们的自私滋长
Indulge yourself. Stroke your ego.
你能告诉大家你很伟大
Go make everyone think you’re so wonderful.
可是你不能告诉人们
What could you ever teach strangers when you can’t
你最真实的一面
even tell the simplest truth to the ones closest to you?
我们永远看到的你真实的那一面
To the one who’s been growing old with you?
好了露莎,别说这些了
Come on Luisa. Cut the drama.
你叫我来是对的
You were right to ask me here.
我们该结束了
We needed to find closure.
这次,我保证不会再回心转意了
This time, I assure you, I won’t be coming back.
你可以去死了
You can go to hell!
好吧,走吧,走吧!
Fine, just run, run.
你快走吧
Do what the doctor ordered, run!
闭嘴!把这个无知的人赶走!
Shut up! Throw this ignoramus out.
好了,你快唱吧
Fine, now sing.
你可能以为我弄错了,可是帐单还在没结…
You may say I’m losing it, but I have the bills here…
让我付这个,做梦!克诺斯雅,你做梦去吧
I’ll never pay this one, never! Conocchia, you’re losing it.
萨拉娜看,我们有钱了
Saraghina look, we’ve got the money.
萨拉娜,跳舞吧,跳伦巴吧!
Saraghina, the Rumba, the Rumba…
贵度,说点什么吧,求求你了
Guido, would you please say something? Please!
这个合格么,贵度?
What about this one, Guido?
我还是喜欢前面那个
Frankly I preferred the one before.
这人是南方来的
This one is from Naples.
你看不出来我…很烦么?
Can’t you see that I’m… stuttering.
你什么时候开始,我已经等烦了
When are you coming? I’m tired of waiting.
看着我的眼睛
Look at me.
不要离开我,我好怕
Don’t leave me alone! You know it’s dangerous.
不要离开我,我需要依靠,亲爱的
Don’t leave me alone. You know it’s dangerous, darling.
看这边!
Look over here.
你怎么还不来?不要让我再等待了
Why aren’t you coming now? Why are you keeping me waiting?
你知道让我在这等是不安全的
You know it’s dangerous when I have to wait.
大声,再大声点儿,行不行啊
Louder, louder!
伯爵夫人,继续走
Countess, walk.
不要碰我
Don’t touch me.
这边来,到这边
This way, this way.
格瑞斯小姐,片断一
Screen tests Mrs. Grazia, one.
露出你的肩来,要快!
Just bare your shoulders all of a sudden.
萨拉娜,我们有钱了,有钱了!
Saraghina, we’ve got the money. The money.
停,非常好,可以通过么?
Stop. Very good. Was it all right?
斯♥诺♥格拉,你看可以么?
Signora, what do you think?
如果都不表态,我们看还有什么意义
If he won’t speak up, at least we can say something.
都说说意见,我们很民♥主♥的嘛,对不对?
Somebody say something! This is a democracy, right?
你不要躲了,呵呵,还好嘛?
You can’t hide. We’ve found you anyway. How are you?
我是勃利迪,是珂劳迪亚的经纪人
Hi, I’m Poletti, from Claudia’s press agency.
十五年前见过的,不过您可能不记得了
We met 1 5 years ago. You might not remember me…
看,她过来了 – 哪呢?
Look, she’s here. – Where?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
珂劳迪亚 – 你好吗?
Claudia. – How are you?
还不错,谢谢,你终于来了
Well, and you? You’re finally here.
我们出去聊聊,可以吗?
Let’s go outside, all right?
这是卡罗琳,我的女秘书
This is Caroline, my secretary.
我想和你单独谈谈
I’d like to talk to you alone.
我们什么时候开拍?
When do we start shooting?
快了,马上 – 我的那部份剧本呢
Soon, very soon. – And what’s my part?
我等会儿会告诉你的
I’ll tell you everything later.
真高兴能和你合作
I’m very happy to be working with you
我希望能帮上你的忙
and I hope I’ll be able to help you.
快跟我讲讲
But you must tell me everything.
我们这是去哪?
Where are we going now?
哦? – 是这边
Well? – This way.
你真的太漂亮了,任何语言在你面前都显得苍白
You’re so beautiful. I’m at a loss for words.
你让我心跳不已,像个孩子一样
You make my heart beat like a school boy’s.
你不信我吗,嗯?
You don’t believe me, do you?
是你让我重新燃起对生命的激♥情♥
You inspire such deep respect.
你爱的是谁?珂劳迪亚,你喜欢我么?
Who do you love? Claudia, who are you with?
我最关心的是谁? – 当然是你啊
Who do you care for? – You.
知道么,你来的太是时候了
You arrived just in time, you know.
你在坏笑什么?
Why do you smile that way?
我连想都不敢想你会这么看我,不要嘲讽我了
I never know if you’re judging me, absolving me, mocking me.
我想听听你的意见,告诉我,你怎么看这部电影
I’m listening. You said you wanted to tell me about the film.
其实我不懂什么
I don’t know anything.
你能不能先把别的事放一放,然后我们从头来说
Could you leave everything behind and start from zero again?
一件一件事聊,我们好好探讨一下
Pick one thing, and one only, and be absolutely devoted to it?
我们生存的意义
Make it the reason for your existence,
是因为世间的人和事是互相关联的
the thing that contains everything, that becomes everything,
只要我们认真去做好每一件事,就会成功的,你能做到么?
because your dedication to it makes it last forever? Could you?
好,听着,如果我问你,珂劳迪亚…
All right, listen. If I were to say, Claudia…
今后你打算怎么办?我不知道该怎么办…
Where are we going? I don’t know the way…
你会怎么说?
And what about you? Could you?
春天已经不远了,看着我,转过来
The springs must be nearby. Listen. Turn here.
你眼前的我,决不会
No, this guy here, he couldn’t.
放弃任何人和事,他要抓住一切机会
He wants to grab everything, can’t give up a single thing.
他每天都在进步
He changes his mind every day,
因为他不想和成功擦肩而过
because he’s afraid he might miss the right path.
他会这样一直追求到底 – 这就是这部电影的结局么?
And he’s slowly bleeding to death. – So this is how the movie ends?
不,这是电影的开始
No, this is how it starts.
他会碰到一个如春天一样美丽的姑娘
Then one day he meets the girl of the spring.
她会给人们带来希望
She’s one of those girls that distributes the healing water,
她是一个美丽,善良,淳朴的女人
she’s beautiful, young and ancient, a child and a woman already,
真实而又饱满,她绝对可以拯救心灵
authentic and radiant. There’s no doubt that she’s his salvation.
你又着披肩长发,穿着洁白的裙子
You’ll be dressed in white and your hair will be long,
就象你现在穿的一样
just the way you wear it.
把灯关了吧
Turn the headlights off.
然后呢?
And then?
我们离开这里
Let’s leave.
可我不喜欢这,不够真实
I don’t like this place. It doesn’t feel real.
我喜欢大的场景,这有点奇怪么?
I like it enormously. Isn’t that odd?
我还不能体会你的意境
I didn’t get much from your story.
这个角色很像你自己,一个不会真正去爱的人
A guy like your character, who doesn’t love anybody,
是不会轻易坠入爱河的
is not very sympathetic you know.