还没告诉我你是谁呢
But do tell me, who are you?
名字并不重要,我只是相见见你
The name doesn’t matter. I’m happy to be here.
可别再问我问题了 – 我留下好吗?
Don’t ask me any questions. – Can I stay?
当然了,你这么可爱,留下吧,我现在有点忙
Of course, you pretty thing. I’m busy now.
待会儿再聊吧
But later?
罗瑟拉?你在这干吗啊?
Rossella? What are you doing here?
当然是来当女主角的啊,你同意嘛?
Playing Pinocchio’s wise cricket. Do you mind?
是什么让你这么开心啊?
No. But why are you laughing?
没什么啊,我只是想看看你在这如何风流
It’s nothing. I just want to see how you get out of this one.
你总是生活在花丛中,我的王子
You’ve finally got your harem, King Solomon!
那都是过去的事了 – 一直都是吧
It was high time. – Sure was.
等我下来
Lower me down.
你胆子好大哦
Aren’t you a little scared?
有什么可怕的啊?
Of what? Everything is going great.
我也能留下嘛?我玩的好开心哦
Can I stay too? I’m having such fun.
我不会添麻烦的,只要看着你就足够了
I don’t want anything. I’ll just watch you.
我们有规定,这样是不行的
We have rules that must be respected. Do you know that?
过来,帮我拉一下
Come, help me.
这可是份贵重的礼物哦
It’s a two piece suit with a busby in ostrich feathers. Do you like it?
嗨,亨迪,你好漂亮
Hi Hedy, it’s beautiful.
有什么规矩呢?
So, what are the rules?
还不清楚,不过导演答应个角色,而且还有
I don’t know. He promised me a part in his movie and said
我要不停的换漂亮衣服
I’d have to change dresses a lot.
行了,姑娘们,快让我出来吧
Girls, that’s enough. Get me out.
格劳瑞,给我爽身粉 – 好的,来了
Gloria, the talcum powder. – Ah, yes.
贵度,你知道嘛,她给你准备了你最喜欢的
Guido, do you know she prepared something just the way you like it?
那是什么? – 蛋糕啊
Really? – A cake.
你快乐嘛?我的姑娘 – 当然
Are you happy, girls? – Of course!
这不就是你一直说要的嘛
Isn’t this just what you always wanted?
就是这个了!世界上最美的孩子
Certainly! Isn’t he the best kid in the world?
纳迪,快拿爽身粉过来
Nadine, hurry up with the powder!
哦,纳迪,这就是你在哥本哈根说的
Oh Nadine, what was it you used to say in Copenhagen?
欢迎我们的客人
We’re delighted to invite our passengers
和我们一起度过这美好的哥本哈根夜晚
to spend the night in Copenhagen due to a problem with the motor.
多么美好的声音啊
Just listen to her voice…
制♥作♥组会买♥♥单的
The company will cover all expenses.
大家好好睡吧
Good night to you all.
马德林,帮我一下
Madeleine, come help us.
撒拉都 – 在这呢,我来照顾贵度好了
Saraghina! – Here I am. I’ll carry Guido.
可怜的人,水很烫吧,他都烫红了
Oh, my poor man. The water was scalding. He’s turned all red!
噢,好健壮的腿啊 – 真是太吸引人了
Such nice, thin legs. – Straight like when he was a boy.
他总是表现的那么天真,可是内心却很丰富
He likes to act like a kid, but he’s really very complex.
别傻了,我太了解他了,一个伪君子罢了
Don’t be fooled. I’m onto him. He’s a hypocrite.
不是这样的
No, he’s not.
可他从来不跟我们讲真话
But why does he have to tell everything to anybody?
他知道怎么处理这些事的
He knows how to stand up for himself.
贵度,你也不帮帮我
Guido, help me.
这是谁在喊叫?
Who’s screaming like that?
杰奎琳,她不愿意上楼去陪那个老头
Jacqueline. She refuses to go upstairs with the old ones,
我们把她关进地窖里去了
so we’ve locked her in the cellar.
简直是侮蔑!我可不原和这些婆娘说话
It’s scandalous. I don’t want to have to speak to those witches,
他太老了,而我才二十六啊
so much older than me. I’m 26. Go to the Paris public register.
杰奎琳,今年才二十六,生于一九三八年七月一日
Jacqueline Bon Bon, 26, the 4th of July 1 938.
你凭什么让我走?
You have no right to send me upstairs.
还没年轻着呢,看看我,浑身都是青春的活力
It’s not my time yet. Look, I’m so agile. Look at my legs.
你们谁的腿象我的一样有弹性?
Which one of you has such a tight little ass? Look at my chest.
贵度,不要让我上楼嘛,我不要上去
Guido, don’t send me upstairs. I don’t want to go upstairs.
规矩就是规矩,上去吧
You know the rules. The rules are the rules.
贵度,我…
Guido l…
安静点,其实楼上不是很好么
Calm down. Apparently it’s nice upstairs, too.
给你个耳环好了 – 这还差不多
Your earring. Here. – Thank you.
你一直这么爱我的,就让我多呆会儿吧
You’ve always loved me. Please, tell him to give me an extension.
贵度,我们就给她个例外吧
Guido, couldn’t we give her an extension?
小心点,你压到我了
What are you doing? You’re breaking my balls too?
求求你了,一年就这一次么
I beg you Guido, just for one year.
不行 – 我是不会上楼去的
No extension. – I’m not going upstairs.
你说什么? – 我不要上楼去!
What did you say? – I’m not going upstairs.
你敢再说一遍! – 我不上楼!
Say it again if you dare. – I’m not going upstairs!
她疯了,我就早说不该让她来的
This one is crazy. I told you we should never have let her in.
你,看看你的合约
Hey, girl! Just look at your rulebook.
凡是到了年龄的,必须要上楼去的
Whoever passes the age limit shall be removed to the upper floors,
你也能不例外!
where she shall be treated equally well,
凭什么她就可以搞特殊
but shall live basking in her memories.
这很荒诞,我们为什么要接受呢
It’s so disgusting, absurd, we shouldn’t have accepted it.
不可能,必须遵守
Never, right from the start.
这本来就不公平!
It’s not fair!
规矩定了就必须遵守
These are rules invented by someone
没有遵守规矩的人
who doesn’t pass the test himself.
根本就是个耻辱
In France such a man would be the shame of the nation.
榨完了油水就想甩了,是么
Are we lemons to thrown out after we’re squeezed?
贵度,她们说的没错 – 你就是个禽兽
Guido, they’re so right. – You’re a monster.
是时候了
Our time has come!
杰奎琳是对的,我们要争取自♥由♥
Hurray for Jacqueline, who has shown us the way to our freedom.
打倒这个负心的男人!
Down with the tyrant, down with Bluebeard!
我们有被爱的权利,哪怕我们老了也有!
We have the right to be loved ’til we’re 70 years old.
打倒他!
Down with him!
你以为你是谁?你很年轻么?
And what do you think you are? A boy?
让我们再说一遍,他跟本不会享受性♥爱♥
Let’s say it once and for all, he doesn’t know how to make love.
根本就不会
That’s the truth.
不懂得怜香惜玉,不理会我们感受的人 – 我想
And he falls asleep right away. – I don’t sleep. I think.
贵度,我们老了就都不要了,是么
Guido, don’t send us upstairs when we get old.
打倒他!打倒他!
Down, down.
来吧,让我们推♥翻♥他吧
Quick! They’re rebelling upstairs too.
哦,太好了
Oh, delicious!
你这个狼心狗肺的骗子!我从巴黎特地赶来,我的戏呢?
You pig, you liar. I came all the way from Paris. What’s my part?
贵度,没人再给你演了,这样你开心了吧
Guido, who will dance for you? You liked it so much.
我现在不喜欢这样了
I don’t like it anymore.
露莎,别走,帮帮我
Luisa, help me!
对不起,我不该干涉你的事
Sorry, but I don’t meddle in my husband’s business.
如果他觉得这么做好,我就会支持他,这是早就定好了的
If this is his decision, it’s good. Those are the rules.
快点,贵度,洗澡水凉了
Hurry up Guido, the soup’s getting cold.
看不到我正焦头烂额么
Can’t you see I’m busy?
他可真是与众不同啊
What an extraordinary man.
是啊,却…
Yes, but…
他已经习惯这样了,每晚都是
He needs to act this way. He does it almost every night.
贵度,你还记得我么?
Guido, do you remember me?
亲爱的,让你受惊吓了,我会给你温暖的
But darling, you’re wounded; I’ll get you some cream…
我只想要你的安慰 – 给你安慰
I don’t want any cream. – Some balm.
我只想你安慰安慰我 – 会的…
I don’t want any balm. – Drops…
他是不会抛弃你的
It’s not true that he dumps you like squeezed lemons.
他会一直留你在身边的
Actually, he’d like to keep you all with him always.
他真的很有风度
He is too good, too patient.
我,不会留下我的
No, not me, no.
他不喜欢你了,你已经不年轻了
He doesn’t like you. You’re old.
亲爱的杰奎琳,我们只想要一个机会就够了
Dear Jacqueline, we’re happy to have had the opportunity
只要和你在一起,能在楼上也很满足了
to live with you and we wish you the best of luck upstairs.
我们代表贵度向你保证
We’d like to reassure you on Guido’s behalf
你会第一个在他的片子里出演的
that you were the first showgirl in his life.
你现在就可以尽情唱歌♥跳舞了
You’re now entitled to a song and dance of your choice,
就在这聚光灯下
with your very own spotlight.
姑娘们,谢谢你们,你们对我太好了
Thank you girls, you’re so kind.
我来唱支情歌♥吧
Would you like me to sing a love song?
来点性感的,好啊,性感的我最在行了
No, better something sexy. That was my specialty.
贵度,记得意大利最大的阿波罗电影院么
Guido, remember the Apollo theater in Bologna?
当然了
Yes, I do.
还是来首欢快的歌♥曲吧
No, better a happy song!
哦,我的项链掉了
Oh, I’ve lost my pearls.
哦,再来一次
Oh, again!
你听都不听
You’re not even listening.
再见了,贵度
Farewell, Guido.