He has to be the father.
克里尔!克里尔!
Kirill! Kirill!
闭嘴,婊♥子♥!
Shut up, bitch!
去他妈的,克里尔!
Fuck her, Kirill!
别管她了
Forget her.
她才十四岁,她还只是个孩子
She was 14. She was just a child.
你再敢说我父亲的名字
You don’t pronounce the name of my father.
你再敢说他的坏话
You stop talking shit about him.
不准你再看她
You don’t look at her anymore.
这是命令
That’s an order.
– 把我的话告诉他 – 说什么?
– Tell him what I said. – Tell him what?
没什么好说的
There is nothing to tell.
老鼠生儿打地洞
Slaves give birth to slaves.
把我的话告诉他
Tell him what I said.
对,你记得吗
Yes, you know,
那天你在我面前干的那个女孩,那个乌克兰婊♥子♥
the girl you fucked the other day in front of me. The Ukrainian bitch.
总之,警♥察♥来了,那些傻不啦叽的条子
Anyway, so, the police arrives, some ordinary fucking police.
他们就那样把门踢开,问我她的名字
They just kick down the door and ask for her by name.
然后就把她带走了
Then they just take her away.
不知道是哪个懦夫给了他们她的名字,还是别的什么东西
Like some fucking punter just might have given them her name or something?
他们凭什么带走我们的女人?
What gives the right to the police to take our women?
我不知道
I don’t know.
操♥他♥妈♥的警♥察♥,嗨爸爸
Fuck police. Hey, Papa.
我从没在家里见过这么多老人
I’ve never seen so many old people in one place.
谁的宴会啊?
Whose party is that?
死亡天使的?
The angel of death?
她一百岁了
She is one hundred years old.
– 我知道 – 克里尔
– I know. – Kirill,
去地窖拿点白兰地来
go down into the cellar and bring up some brandy.
拿十二瓶
Twelve bottles.
听到没,柯利亚?
Kolya, you hear that?
到地窖去,给爸爸拿十二瓶白兰地来
Go down in the cellar. Get 12 bottles of brandy for Papa.
不,不,他留下
No, no. He stays here.
我要谈生意
I want to talk business.
生意?
Business?
什么生意?
What business?
爸爸!什么生意!
Papa! What business?
他的生意就是我的生意
His business is my business.
去地窖,克里尔
Go to the cellar, Kirill.
不要急
And take your time.
你处理那个老人了吗?
So, did you deal with the old man?
很好,很好
Good. Good.
你该加入我们了
It’s time you joined us.
谢谢…
Thank you…
爸爸
Papa.
你,我亲爱的朋友…
You, my dear friend…
…不要责怪我
…don’t think ill of me.
在这荒野里…
In this wilderness…
…把我葬下吧
…simply bury me.
我爸爸用一个格鲁吉亚女孩,换了这一坨屎
My dad swapped a little girl from Georgia for this shit.
不要为上面的事难过了,他就这样
Don’t feel bad for what happened up there. It’s just how he is.
他喜欢让别人互相攻击,仅此而已
He plays people against each other. That’s all.
我越来越了解他了
I understand more and more how he’s like.
来
Here.
为了那个格鲁吉亚女孩干杯
Let’s drink to the little Georgian girl.
想让我一个人喝?
I drink alone now?
他要给我星星
He offered me stars.
我接受了
I accept.
你以为我不知道吗?
You think I didn’t know already?
他之前告诉过我了,是他妈的我的主意
He told me before. It was my fucking idea.
他说现在我有好些东西要教你了
He said now there are a lot of things I have to teach you.
要花很长时间
It will take long time.
之前我一直都在保护你
I’ve been protecting you until now.
是啊,是啊,克里尔
Yes, yes, Kirill.
嗨…
Hey…
你以为你不知道的事我就不知道了?
You think I don’t know things that you don’t know?
我生下来就是一个战士
I am a vor by birth.
星星他妈的是我的胎记!
The star’s a fucking birthmark for me!
我知道
I know.
你别忘了这一点
Don’t you forget it.
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪里?
Where the fuck do you think you’re going?
我们要庆祝一下,过来
We’ve got to celebrate. Come here.
帮我喝完这些
Help me with the bottles.
爸爸已经不需要了
Your dad don’t need bottles anymore.
真好看的房♥子…
Beautiful building…
晚上好
Good evening.
一切都好?
Is everything ok?
是的,都好
Yes, everything’s fine.
我们知道你在西伯利亚蹲过监狱…
We can see that you were in prison in Siberia…
…你曾是个小偷
…and that you were a thief.
我父亲是个政♥府♥工人
My father was a government worker.
他为长官们修车
He fixed the cars of officials.
我十五岁开始出♥售♥多余的汽车零件
I began by selling the spare parts when I was fifteen.
你没被人强迫纹过身?
You have no forced tattoos?
没有
None.
你不够合作?
You were not cooperative?
我在监狱里呆了两年
I spent two years in the punishment block.
你去过圣彼得堡的教堂?
You went through the Crosses in St. Petersburg?
我曾十几次被单独监禁
I was in solitary confinement a dozen times.
我被叫做“树桩”,因为他们无法改变我的信仰
I was called ‘The Stump’ because they couldn’t shift me.
你父亲为政♥府♥工作,所以他是个婊♥子♥,没用的懦夫
Your father was a bitch and a weak fucker for working for the Government.
是吧?
Right?
是的
That’s right.
他对我毫无意义
He means nothing to me.
– 我母亲… – 你没有母亲
– My mother… – You have no mother.
就算有也是个妓♥女♥
She was a whore anyway.
是的
Yes.
我没有父母
I have no mother and no father.
只有规矩,沃里·V·扎贡的规矩
There is only the code, the vory v zakone code…
才是我行动的指南
…which I have always followed.
这就是为什么你的胸口上有一处空白…
That is why there is an empty space above your heart…
…是留给星星的
…where the stars will go.
而且膝盖上也有一片空白
And an empty space on your knees.
我已经死了
I am dead already.
我十五岁就死了
I died when I was fifteen.
我现在只是行尸走肉
Now I live in the zone all the time.
我试着联♥系♥斯泰潘
I tried to get hold of Stepan.
他不在家的时候,多半是在她妹妹那里
If he’s not at home, he’s usually at his sister’s
但她也有一阵子没跟他联♥系♥了
but she hasn’t heard from him at all.
他确实往那个可怕的男人脸上吐口水了
He did spit in that awful man’s face.
我想那个司机不会加害斯泰潘的
I don’t think the driver would do anything to Stepan.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
你之后没跟他联♥系♥了吧?
You haven’t spoken to him since, have you?
– 你迟到了 – 我知道
– You’re late. – I know.
我很冷
I’m cold.
我们进去吧
Let’s go in.
谢米扬推荐来这些地方谈公事
Semyon recommends these places for business meetings
因为你能看见别人身上的纹身
because you can see what tattoos a man has.
来吧,我们有很多要谈的
Come on. We have a lot to cover.
我们去蒸吧
Let’s cook.
– 你刚才是说喀布尔? – 对
– What you were saying about Kabul? – Yes.
我们到喀布尔的渠道每两三周就会断货
Our lines to Kabul are broken every two or three weeks.
– 为什么? – 为什么?
– Why? – Why?
美国人,操♥他♥妈♥的北约
The Americans. Fucking NATO.
瓦莱里·纳波科夫
Valery Nabokov
他将鲜花和电视进口到这个国家
imports flowers and television sets into this country.
电视十中有一
The television sets are one in ten.
意思就是
That means
十台里面有一台藏着货
one in ten have cargo inside them.
我们在哪里卸货?
Where do they unload them?
我从浴室回来再告诉你