See? You see? I told you it would happen like this.
– 告诉过你了 – 安娜!
– I told you this. – Anna!
她才十四岁!看看这个日记
She was 14! Read the diary.
她才十四岁就被强♥奸♥了,你们这些混♥蛋♥害死了她
She was 14 when he raped her. You bastards murdered her.
冷静
Calm down.
愤怒很危险,会让人做傻事
Anger is very dangerous. Makes people do stupid things.
拜托,就当这一切没发生过
Please, forget any of this ever happened.
你不该管这些事,安娜·伊万诺娃
You’re in very wrong place, Anna Ivanovna.
你是好人,应该呆在那里面
You belong in there with nice people.
离我这种人远点
Stay away from people like me.
恶魔!
Devil!
混账!
Motherfucker!
斯泰潘!
Stepan!
我不知道自己能不能坚持到明天
I’m not sure I can carry on another day.
窗户打不开,我没法跳出去
The windows won’t open, so I can’t throw myself out.
他们每天给我注射海♥洛♥因♥
They inject me every day with heroin.
有时候我觉得这一切都是幻觉
Sometimes I think this is all a hallucination.
能有值得我信任的人帮我完成简单的工作,这真是一件好事
It’s always good to have someone who I can trust to do simple tasks.
做生意的时候,最大的危险
In this business, sometimes the biggest danger
往往源自最愚蠢的错误
comes from the most stupid things.
任何细小的错误都不能忽视
You can’t afford to be careless in any area.
那么告诉我,索伊卡散布了我儿子的什么谣言?
So, what was the lie Soyka was spreading about my son?
没什么大事
It was nothing important.
没什么大事克里尔就杀了他?
Kirill had him killed for nothing important?
我不想再说这事
I don’t like to repeat this.
在我面前你必须再说
For me, you will repeat it.
你和王子一起为国王服务
You play with the prince to do business with the king.
如果你想跟我做生意,就必须对我毫无隐瞒
If you want to do business with me you must be open with me.
Thieves in law[沃里·V·扎贡组织的英文名]
Thieves in law.
索伊卡说了王子什么话?
So what was Soyka saying about the prince?
说他是酒鬼
That he’s a drunk.
还有
And also,
是个同性恋
a queer.
我的独子
My only son.
你也知道,这座城市从不下雪
You know, it never snows in this city.
也从不炎热
It’s never hot.
伦敦就是妓♥女♥和同性恋的乐土
London is a city of whores and queers.
我想他变成这样
I think London is to blame
就得怪这座城市
for what he is.
您为什么不回老家?
Why don’t you go home?
家里冷得刺骨
Cold gets into my bones.
而且克格勃也会恭候我
Also, KGB would be waiting for me.
联邦安♥全♥局♥
FSB.
他们改叫联邦安♥全♥局♥了
They are called FSB now.
不管改叫什么,他们肯定都比以前的克格勃还坏
Whatever they call them, they are worse even than the KGB were.
那个助产护士说她有个叔叔
The midwife said she had an uncle.
俄♥国♥人
A Russian.
我见过
I met him.
那你记住他的模样了
So you know what he looks like.
是的
Yes, yes.
她说他读过那本日记了
She said he has read the diary.
一个知道这些事的俄♥国♥人,怎么能让我放心
You cannot trust a Russian with that kind of information.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you understand me?
嗯
Yes.
也许你能处理好他
Perhaps you can deal with him.
我想应该在它被偷之前帮你拿回来
I thought that I should bring it back before it got stolen.
周围太多混混了
Lot of villains around.
这是你要的地址
I have address you wanted.
新库兹涅茨克郊外的一个小村子
Small village outside Novokuznetsk.
我知道那里
I know it.
不适合小孩子成长
Not good place for kid to grow up.
特别是小女孩
Especially not little girl.
要我说,她最好还是留在伦敦
If you want my opinion, she would be better off in London.
也许跟你在一起,这样不好吗?
Maybe with you. Why not?
这么说你看过日记了?
So you’ve read the diary?
那你怎么还能继续为他们干活?
How can you keep doing what you’re doing?
我只是个司机
I’m just a driver.
– 你为什么给我地址? – 我不知道
– Why’d you bring me this? – I don’t know.
我只是转交
I was passing.
你的叔叔
Your uncle.
他真的在克格勃干过?
It’s true he was in KGB?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他跟你住一起?
Does he live with you?
我把它修好了
I fixed it.
应该没问题了
Should be okay now.
嗨,嗨!
Hey! Hey!
对不起,请冷静
Excuse me. Just calm down.
听着,冷静,好吗?
Listen to me. Just calm down, all right?
冷静
Take it easy.
阿森纳!
Arsenal!
阿森纳!
Arsenal!
– 无♥耻♥! – 阿森纳!阿森纳!
– Wanker! – Arsenal! Arsenal!
切尔西!
Chelsea!
– 阿森纳! – 无♥耻♥!
– Arsenal! – Wanker!
– 阿森纳! – 切尔西!切尔西!
– Arsenal! – Chelsea! Chelsea!
阿森纳!阿森纳!
Arsenal. Arsenal!
为了我哥哥…
For my brother…
他们会杀了我的
They were going to kill me.
那些车♥臣♥人就是野人
Those Chechens are savages.
他们说我儿子什么了?
What did they say about my son?
他们说
They said
只有把卡里尔交给他们
they would spare me
才能饶了我
only if I delivered Kirill to them.
你真是非常,非常诚实
You are being very, very honest.
相比他们,我…更怕您
I… I fear you more than I fear them.
永远不要再背着我
Never again do business with any member of my family
跟我的家族做生意
behind my back.
再不会了
Never.
我再也不会听卡里尔的了,我发誓
I will never listen to Kirill again. I swear it.
他们知道不知道
Do they know
怎么找到克里尔?
where to find Kirill?
他们就跟狼一样
They are like wolves.
他们知道他长什么样吗?
Do they know what he looks like?
不知道
No.
他们刚从山里过来
They have just arrived from the mountains.
告诉他们你会把卡里尔交给他们
Tell them you will deliver Kirill to them.
告诉他们
And tell them
你要两天时间准备
to give you two days.
两天
Two days.
我现在已经确定自己怀孕了
I know now, for sure, that I am pregnant.
但还没有迹象
It hasn’t begun to show yet.
被强♥暴♥之后他们让我吃药
After I was raped they made me take pills.
不过我想已经太晚了
But I guess it was too late.
我受到了惩罚,必然要怀上这个孩子
I am condemned to give birth to a new life.
但首先,我必须想办法结束自己的生命
But first, I will try to find a way to end my own life
让这个孩子免遭痛苦
and spare this child the pain.
– 你在这干嘛? – 我不知道,路过而已
– What are you doing here? – I don’t know. I was passing.
好啊,路过的话就路过
Well, if you’re passing, just pass.
给我赶紧走,婊♥子♥
You keep on going, bitch.
尼古拉,走
Nikolai, come on.
你该走了
You should go now.
家庭对你们这些人很重要,是吧?
Family’s important to you people, isn’t it?
对“你们这些人”?
To “you people”?
她在说什么?
What’s she talking about?
我听不懂
I didn’t catch it.
告诉塞米扬
Tell Semyon,
我上周末接生的那个孩子是他女儿
the baby I delivered last Sunday is his daughter.
她说什么?
What did she say?
我不知道
I don’t know.
她被他强♥奸♥之前是个处♥女♥,之后他们让她吃药
When he raped her, she was a virgin. Then they gave her pills.
他一定就是孩子的父亲