《东方的承诺》
他说“圣诞节”,于是我对他说
He says, “Christmas.” So I say to him…
我们去买♥♥东西么?
Should we go shopping?
那小孩十六岁
The kid’s 16.
他说“但是,叔叔,这是圣诞节”
He says, “But, Uncle, it’s Christmas.”
你又浪费了多少时间?
How much you taking off?
阿齐姆叔叔
Uncle Azim…
这就是他,我刚说的那个小孩
This is him. The kid I am talking about.
我看他还可以啊
He looks okay to me.
艾克雷姆,最近怎么样?
Ekrem, how you doing?
他看起来还好,是吧
He looks okay, yeah,
但做事不会出错
but he won’t do one lousy thing for me.
快看,艾克雷姆
Here. Look, Ekrem.
拿着这个
Take this.
阿齐姆,求你了
Azim, please.
你看,我们都说好了,现在他又要食言了
You see? We had a deal. Now he’s backing out.
阿齐姆,别烦他了
Azim, leave the kid alone.
这明显是心理问题
It’s obviously some psychological thing.
剃刀拿着,把这俄♥国♥人结果了
Take the fucking ustura and finish this Rus!
求你了,救救我
Please, I need help.
你要美♥沙♥酮♥么?
Do you need methadone?
如果要美♥沙♥酮♥,我需要看看你的处方
For methadone, I need to see prescription.
你发现她的时候她就大出血么?
Was she hemorrhaging when you found her?
是的
Yes.
– 你知道她的名字么 – 不知道
– Did you get a name? – No.
你没事的,宝贝,坚持住好吗?
You’re all right, sweetheart. Stay with us, all right?
小孩很危险,各项指标都不容乐观
Baby’s in distress. Her stats are very poor.
胎儿心率现在是六十、五八、五七…并且在不断下降
Fetal heart rate’s at 60, 58, 57 and free falling.
现在什么情况
Speak to me.
胎盘早剥,我们要马上把小孩拿出来
Placental abruption. We need to get the baby out now.
恐怕母亲不行了,好,够了
I’m afraid we’ve lost the mother. Okay, enough.
宣布吧
Call it.
未知妇女死于十二月二十日二十三时十三分
Unidentified woman died December the 20th, 23:13.
女婴出生于十二月二十日二十三时十四分
Baby girl born 20th of December, 23:14.
你睡着了么?
Did you sleep?
一点点
A bit.
妈妈
Mum…
嗯?
Mmm-hmm?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
当然不,今天是圣诞节
Of course not. It’s Christmas.
安娜,这东西从哪来的?
Anna, where did you get this?
你就不该把那东西给他
It’s your own fault for giving him something to play with.
是的,但我不懂俄语,不是吗?
Well, I can’t read Russian, can I?
我跟你说了,斯泰潘叔叔
I told you, Uncle Stepan.
一个女人死在我的病房♥里,这是从她的手提包里找到的
I found it in the handbag of the girl who died in my ward.
你经常抢劫死人?
Do you always rob the bodies of the dead?
是的,事实上我们都会这么做
Yes, actually. We all do it.
这是在医院工作的额外好处
It’s one of the perks of working at the hospital.
你知道你女儿抢劫死人么?
Did you know that your daughter robs the bodies of the dead?
我在找一个地址
I’m looking for an address.
你有个叔叔,安娜,他从来不偷死人的东西
You have an uncle, Anna, who doesn’t steal the things from the dead.
更别说他们的秘密了
Not even their secrets.
噢,别只会说我们不好了,斯泰潘,拿开你的胳膊
Oh, don’t go all momentous on us, Stepan. Lift your elbows.
你应该把这个放到她的棺材里
You should put this into her coffin.
把她的秘密和身体们一起埋藏
Bury her secrets with her bodies.
身体
Body.
单数
Singular.
我叫塔提亚娜
My name is Tatiana.
我爸爸在村里的一次矿难中死去
My father died in the mines in my village,
所以当他死的时候也已经被埋了
so he was already buried when he died.
我们都被埋在那里
We were all buried there.
埋在俄♥罗♥斯♥的土壤里
Buried under the soil of Russia.
这就是我要离开的原因,我要更好的生活
That is why I left, to find a better life.
那么…
So…
你去把阿齐姆找到这来
You go pick up Azim and you bring him back here
把她该死的老婆一起找来
with his bitch of a wife.
唉,唉,好
Da, da. Okay.
然后我会找个借口让我们离开
Then I’ll think of an excuse and we can get away.
那个是谁?
Who the fuck’s that?
可能有人送了个妓♥女♥给你♥爸♥当圣诞礼物
Maybe somebody sent your dad a hooker for Christmas.
老兄,你真♥他♥妈♥的不尊重我爸
Man, you’re so fucking unbelievably disrespectful.
嘿,你还有事情要做
Hey, you got work to do.
快去!
Move!
再见
See you.
– 噢,我们打烊了 – 是的,我知道
– Oh, no. We are closed. – Yes, I know.
我是个助产护士
I’m a midwife.
那要不是我某个女儿对我隐藏了什么
Then unless one of my daughters is keeping something from me,
就是你走错地方了
you have the wrong address.
我希望跟老板说话
I was hoping to speak to the manager.
基特洛娃?
Khitrova?
我爸爸是俄♥国♥人
My dad was Russian.
– 你♥爸♥姓什么? – 伊万
– What was your father’s first name? – Ivan.
伊万?所以你是安娜·伊万诺娃
Ivan? So you are Anna Ivanovna.
进来
Now come.
快,快,快
Hurry, hurry, hurry!
我必须督促再督促,不然罗宋汤就要让我做砸了
I must stir, I must stir, or the borscht dies in my hands.
今天是家人团聚的日子,这是我儿子,克里尔
Today, it is family. Here is my son, Kirill.
快,快,快,快,快
Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry!
加油,加油,快,快
Come, come, come on. Hurry! Hurry!
那边再多放点杯子
More glasses for red over there.
我的天使们啊
My angels.
我的天使们啊,你们要再多练习
My angels, you must practice more.
你知道,你必须…你必须要让小提琴哭起来,给我
You know, you must… You must make the wood cry. Show me.
这是一张旧版的名片,改版之前的
This is an old card, from before the renovations.
但是如果她在这里工作过,我应该能记得她
But if she had worked here, I would remember her name.
可能她在这里吃过饭
Perhaps she ate here once.
尝尝,尝尝
Try it. Try.
尝尝这个
Try this.
天哪,真好吃
My God, that’s amazing.
我爸爸做的罗宋汤就是这个味道
My dad made borscht just like that.
安娜,很抱歉我不能帮你什么,真遗憾
Anna, I’m so sorry I couldn’t help. It is sad.
– 太遗憾了 – 没关系
– Very sad. – It’s all right.
可能把她的日记翻译之后,我能知道得更多
I’ll probably find out more once I get her diary translated.
她的日记?
Her diary?
是的,我从她包里找到的
Yeah. I found it in her bag.
好,安娜,不如这样
Okay, Anna, this is how it will be.
你把日记带来,我来帮你翻译
You will bring the diary and I will translate it for you.
如果能找到她亲戚的名字
And if we get the names of any relatives,
我会亲自给他们打电♥话♥
I will call them myself.
– 我可以让我叔叔翻译 – 并且你来的时候
– I can just get my uncle to translate… – And when you come,
我可以给你做更多罗宋汤
I will make you some more borscht.
和你♥爸♥爸一样的做法,那么明天,七点好么?
Like your papa used to make. So tomorrow? Shall we say 7:00?
好,就这么定了,但是现在你必须原谅我
Well, then it’s settled. But, for now, you must forgive me.
再见,安娜
Goodbye, Anna.
安娜
Anna.
你一直在特拉法加医院工作?
You always work at Trafalgar Hospital?
是的,一直都在
Yes. Always.
好,那很好
Yeah. That’s good.
车不错
Nice bike.
乌拉尔牌
Ural.
已经很少见了
You don’t see them anymore.
这是我爸的
It was my dad’s.
多少钱卖♥♥?
How much do you want for it?
情意无价的
It has sentimental value.
“情意无价”,我听过这种说法
“Sentimental value.” I’ve heard of that.
– 不留下来参加聚会? – 不了
– Not staying for party? – No.
我也不
Nor me.
司机没被邀请
Chauffeurs don’t get invited.
你要去喝点什么吗?
You want to go for a drink instead?
安娜,你男朋友怎么没来?
Anna, how is it that your boyfriend wasn’t here to carve?
我已经不跟奥利佛住一起了,斯泰潘叔叔