-你从没来过这里 -没在晚上来过
-You never been out here before? -Not at night, no.
-你跟他约几点 -8点
-What time are you gonna meet him? -At 8.
我想试着让他高兴 他最近沮丧得很
Thought I’d try and cheer him up. He’s been so depressed lately.
对 我知道 我真高兴你恰巧在这里
-Yeah, I know it. -I’m so glad you happened to be here, Cal.

Yeah.
8点
Eight, huh?
你有半小时
You got a half-hour?
卡尔 你好吗 我们都不常见到你
How are you, Cal? We never see you around anymore.
我都在啊
I’m around.
我到你家去过几次 但你都不在那里
I’ve been over to the house several times, but you were never there.
-我不回家了 -艾伦说他几乎都没看到你
-I never go home anymore. -Aron says he hardly ever sees you.
我真替他觉得难过
I feel awfully sorry for him.
你真糟糕
You’re terrible.
这种事也是第一次发生在我身上
That’s the first time that ever happened to me too. Ha-ha-ha.
不晓得能否在这里见到 艾伦
Wonder if we can see Aron from here.
我很替他难过 你知道 他是对的
I feel awfully sorry for him. He’s right, you know.
我是说 战争和人们互相残杀 真的很糟糕
I mean, it’s awful, the war and people killing each other.
为何替 艾伦 难过 应该对人们感到难过
Why feel sorry for Aron? Feel sorry for the people.
但这些对他似乎影响很大
But it just seems to affect him so personally.
-不值得出手 -这我同意
-Three shots for a dime. -Oh, well, I’ll agree with that.
他是对的
He’s right.
他总是对的
He’s always right.
他也向来是对的
And he has always been right.
现在来谈点别的吧
Now let’s talk about something else.
-好 -好吗
-All right. -Okay?
8点
Eight o’clock.
我们可以逛很多地方
We got a lot to see.
我们会赶得及见艾伦吧
Will we be back in time for Aron?
好 我喜欢
All right. I’d love to.
简单
Easy.

Ooh…

Oop…
这是你的雪茄 你躲到哪里去了
Here’s your cigar, and where have you been hiding?
-那是谁 -谁
-Who was that? -Who?
-那个女的 -我没看到有人
-That girl. -I don’t see nobody.
她就站在 到处都有女孩追你 对吧
She was standing right… Girls follow you around, don’t they?
那样的女孩如何
-What are girls like that like? -Huh?
好吧 算了
Oh, all right, never mind.
这些德国人从凯萨大帝时期起
Huns have been the aggressors in every war in Europe…
就是欧洲每场战争的侵略者
since the time of Julius Caesar.
我不敢向各位描述 德国人所造成的恐怖
I couldn’t attempt to describe to you the horrors committed by the Germans.

Look.
我们有时问吗
Do we have time?
在德国人离开后
after the Germans had been through…
-镇上的女人 -那个德国人又来了
-the women of the town… -That German’s here again.
不是真的 都是谎话
It is not true. It is lies, all lies.
快 卡尔 恐怖吗
Come on, Cal. Is it scary?
走啦
Here we go.
都是谎话 谎话
It is lies, all lies.
我想告诉那人我的想法
I’d like to give that guy a piece of my mind.
看那边 那是卡斯崔村
See over there. That’s Castroville.
下面的人看起来都好小
Everything looks so small.
更高更高更高
Higher and higher And higher and higher
什么
What?
快长 快长 快长
Growing and growing And growing and growing
-你在说什么 -我下次再告诉你
-What are you talking about? -I’ll tell you sometime.
艾伦 真的爱我吗
Cal. Does Aron really love me?
-嗯 -我觉得好像有点失去他了
-Um… -I seem to have sort of lost him.
我是说 我们有天会结婚 可是
I mean, we’re going to be married someday, but…
如果他爱我 他就不
Well, if he does love me, he doesn’t…
我不能再说了
I can’t tell anymore.
卡尔 我能问你一件事吗
Cal, can I ask you something?
好 问吧
Yeah, go ahead.
常跟你在一起的那些女孩们
These girls that you always go around with.
记得那个小墨西哥女孩
You know, remember there was that little Mexican girl once.
那样的女孩究竟如何
What are girls like that like?
你不是真的爱她们 对吧
I mean, you don’t really love them, do you?
你为什么要跟她们出去 是因为你很坏吗
Well, then why do you go out with them? Is it because you’re bad?
你没有生气吧
You’re not angry, are you?
-那为什么呢 你坏吗 -你认为我坏吗
-Well, why do you, then? Are you bad, Cal? -Do you think I’m bad?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我猜我不知道什么是好 什么是坏
I guess I don’t know what is good and what’s bad.
艾伦 是好的
I mean, Aron is so good…
而我不是
and I’m not.
反正 我配不上 艾伦
Not good enough for Aron, anyway.
因为有时候我跟 艾伦 在一起
Because sometimes when I’m with Aron…
他总喜欢谈着我们的恋爱
Aron likes to talk about our being in love…
想像着这段爱 这样没有关系 可是
and think about it and that’s all right, but…
你跟这些女孩出去 你
These girls that you go outwith, do…?
或许我不知道爱情究竟是什么
Maybe I don’t know what love is exactly.
我知道 艾伦 用那种方式 说的爱是好的
I know love is good the way Aron says, but…
但应该不只如此 一定不只
well, it’s more than that, it’s got to be.
我不该这样跟你说话
Oh, I shouldn’t talk to you this way, Cal, I shouldn’t…
但我不知道该跟谁说
but I don’t know who else to talk to.
有时候我觉得我真的很坏
And sometimes I think I’m really bad.
有时候我根本不知该怎么想
Sometimes I don’t know what to think.
-艾伦会改变你的 -会吗
-Well, Aron’ll knock that out of you. -Will he?
他一定会
He’s got to.
我在想的是
The way I figure it out…
艾伦 从未有过母亲
Aron never having had a mother…
他把她想像成拥有一切的好
well, he’s made her everything good that he can think of…
那也是他想像中的我
and that’s what he thinks I am.
那才是他爱的人 根本不是真正的我
And that’s who he’s in love with. It’s not me at all.
因为我跟他想像出来的一点也不像 完全不像
Because I’m not a bit like that made-up one. Not a bit.
我不是说我觉得自己很坏
I don’t mean I think I’m really bad.
看那星星
Look at that star.
一定是个行星 那么亮
It must be a planet, it’s so bright.
或许吧
Probably.
我打赌那女孩还在下面等你
I bet that girl’s waiting for you down there somewhere.
那就让她等
Well, she can just wait.
她很漂亮
She was pretty.
卡尔 你真的很好 那么照顾我
You’ve been awfully nice, Cal, taking care of me.
我爱 艾伦 真的 我真的爱他
I love Aron. I do, really I do.
我爱他
I do, I do. I do.
给这些恶魔一些教训
To give these fiends a lesson that…
艾伯烈特先生 你有看到 艾伯拉 吗
Have you seen Abra?
谎官 都是谎官
Lies. All lies.
你今晚怎么回事 古斯
What’s the matter with you tonight, Gus?
-古斯 走吧 -艾伦 在那里
-Gus, come on. Let me talk to you. -Hey, there’s Aron.
-我从来没看到他这样过 -你是个好鞋匠
-I’ve never seen him like this before. -You’re a good shoemaker.
艾伦 在下面
There’s Aron down there.
少校 劝你少管政♥治♥的事
Why don’t you stay out of politics?
艾伯烈特先生
Mr. Albrecht.
他们把他谁来推去 到底在做什么
They’re pushing him around. What are they doing?
要是老爸知道了会伤心死的
That’d kill Dad if he knew that.
喂 操作员 这东西何时才会动呀
Hey, operator, when does this thing move again?
喂 喂
Hey! Hey!
卡尔 别去
Cal, don’t! Cal.
小心点 回来
Hey, watch yourself, get back!
拜托 谁来拉他回来
Please. Somebody pull him back.
别管我
Will you stop bothering me?
快来
Come on.
-古斯 来 喝一杯 -不 查理 不喝酒
-Hey, Gus, come on, have a drink. -No, Charlie, no drink. Please.
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
艾伯烈特先生 冷静点 他们不是坏人
Mr. Albrecht, calm down. They’re not bad fellows.
艾伦 你只是个孩子
Aron, you are a child.
我只是想请他喝一杯
All I tried to do was buy him a drink.
古斯塔夫
Gustav.
安静
Quiet.
你们几周前还喜欢他 现在到底怎么了
You all loved him a few weeks ago. What’s gotten into you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!