让他帮你 这样他才知道你爱他
Let him help you so that he knows that you love him.
让他为你做事
Let him do for you.
崔斯克先生 我真抱歉
Excuse me, Mr. Trask,
跟你这么大胆地说话 但我别无选择
for daring to speak to you this way, but I just had to.
你让病人太累了
You’ve tired my patient…
明天早上我一定会报告医生的
and I most certainly shall report it to the doctor in the morning.
你不知道他怪你 你不知道他在想什么
You don’t know that he accuses you. You don’t know what he’s thinking about.
别哭了 卡尔 你要哭一辈子吗
Stop it, Cal. You gonna cry for the rest of your life?
-不 不 -那就别哭了
-No. No. -Well, then stop it.
趁为时未晚 进去跟他说话
Go in there and talk to him before it’s too late.
-我做不到 -试试看吧
-I can’t. -Please try.
把事情解决
Get it straight.
尽量跟他沟通 试试吧 卡尔 不然就太迟了
Get through to him somehow. Please try, Cal, before it’s too late.
去吧 去吧
Please. Please.
-这里有咖啡吗 -我待会就拿给你
-ls there any coffee around here? -I’ll get you some in a minute.
试试
Try.
这里有东西可以看吗
Is there anything to read around here?
你想看什么
What would you like?
-只要可以让我打发时问的就行 -那边有点东西
-Something to get my mind off my feet. -There’s something in there.
我试着相信这是我与生俱来的
I tried to believe it was born in me…
而且我无法改变 但事情并非如此
and that I couldn’t help it, but that’s not so.
人是有选择的
A man has a choice.
你以前曾说 这正是人与动物不同的地方
You used to say that was where he was different from an animal.
你看 我都记得
You see, I remember.
人是有选择的 这就是让人与众不同之处
A man has a choice, and the choice is what makes him a man, see.
你看 我真的记得
You see, I do remember.
-喂 我找不到咖啡 -嘘
-Look, I can’t find any coffee. -Shh.
滚出去
Get out!
看
Look.
卡尔
Cal.
为我
Do something…
做点事
for me.
好
Yes.
那女人
That woman…
那个护士 受不了她
the nurse, can’t stand her.
给我换一个
Get me another.
我也受不了她
I can’t stand her either.
然后 卡尔
And Cal…
他说什么
What did he say?
他说”不必找别人”
He said, “Don’t get anybody else.”
他说”你留在我身边”
He said, “You stay with me…
-你来照顾我”-哦
-and you take care of me.” -Oh.