你知道,每一天..
You know, every day..
每一天我醒来都在看你是否还活着
every fucking day I wake up to see if you’re still alive.
我看你是否吃了,看你是否拉了
I watch to see if you eat, to see if you shit.
而你知道你现在病又发作了
And you knew that you were getting sick again the whole time..
你却不告诉我
and you didn’t tell me.
我怎么会知道?因为我不是护士
How was I supposed to know? Because I’m not a nurse.
我他妈不是护士!
I’m not a fucking nurse!
你认为我很蠢,所以没感觉?
You think I don’t feel something because I’m stupid?
去你♥妈♥的♥,因为我有所感受!
Fuck you, because I feel something!
我什么感觉都有,我无法看你死去
I feel everything, and I can’t watch you die!
你好-格迪斯先生,我是希拉里·奥尼尔
Hello.-M-Mr.Geddes, this is Hilary O’Neil.
我是你儿子的..-我知道你是谁,奥尼尔小姐
I’m your son’s..-I know exactly who you are, Miss O’Neil.
我必须得知道我儿子是否有任何危险..
I must tell you that if my son is in any danger..
噢..是的.所以我才打电♥话♥
Uh..he is. That’s why I’m calling.
他病得很重,我想你必须马上来接他
He’s very sick, and I think you need to come get him now.
嗯.好的.哪里?他在哪里?
Yes. All right. Where? Where is he?
他在,呣..
He’s, um..
奥尼尔小姐..
Miss O’Neil..
拜托
please.
梅因街三号♥,门多西诺
3 Main Street, Mendocino.
好了,好了,好了
Okay. Okay, okay.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
哦,维克多,见鬼!
Oh, Victor. Shit!
好的,好的
Okay, okay.
维克多,维克多
Victor, Victor.
我请警♥察♥找你,我雇了两个侦探找你
I had the police looking for you. I hired two detectives to look for you.
我只是不明白为什么..我不知道为什么你要那样溜走
I just don’t understand why..I don’t know why you would sneak away like that.
你那么恨我吗?
Do you hate me that much?
不,不
No. No.
你是我父亲
You’re my father.
我爱你
I love you.
但我不再是个孩子..
But I am not a boy anymore..
我只想单独和希拉里相处
and I just wanted to be alone with Hilary, that’s all.
好的
All right.
可以
Yes.
但是要等治疗结束后
But when you’re through with the treatment.
我是说,维克多,天哪,你怎么能治疗到一半走掉?
I mean, Victor, God, how could you walk away in the middle of it?
我想要..她看见我有头发的样子
I wanted..her to see me with hair.
那为什么不告诉我?
So why didn’t you tell me that?
你觉得我不会了解?-你会让我走吗?
You think I wouldn’t understand?-Would you have let me go?
不会
No.
维克多,相信我,相信我,相信..
Victor, believe me, believe me, believe..
我也宁愿和一个美女躲在这里
I would love to hide away here, too, with a beautiful girl.
这是个迷人的木屋-曾经是
It’s the enchanted cottage.-It was.
但现在我要带你回医院
But I am taking you back to the hospital now.
好吧,好吧,但是明天
Okay. Okay, but tomorrow.
不-我明天和你一起回去
No.-I’ll go back with you tomorrow.
维克多,听我说-今晚有个派对
Victor, listen to me.-There’s a party tonight.
呃,你..
Well, you..
我一定要见她最后一面
I have to see her one last time.
我一定要
I have to.
拜托
Please.
好吧
All right.
那边放一些
Somebody dropped something over there.
西尔维亚,把那东西在那里摆好
Sylvia, bring that stuff and put it right over there.
抱歉,今晚我不能参加你的派对,埃斯特尔
I’m sorry, I can’t come to your party tonight, Estelle.
维克多病得很重,我不得不通知他父亲来接他
Victor is very sick, and I had to call his father to come get him.
我知道,维克多给我电♥话♥
I know. Victor called.
他和他父亲晚上来
He and his father are coming tonight.
你知道..人们觉得我埋了三个丈夫很可笑
You know..people think it’s funny that I buried three husbands.
是这儿的笑话
It’s a joke around here.
不知道为什么
I don’t know why.
看着一个你爱的人生病
It isn’t funny at all..
那一点都不好笑,是不是?
watching someone you love get sick, is it?
我不会给你建议,亲爱的
I don’t give advice, love.
但如果我是你..
But if I were you..
今晚我会参加派对
I’d be at the party tonight.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你好,我是维克多的父亲
Hello. I’m Victor’s father.
嗨.戈登.幸会
Hi. Gordon. Nice to meet you.
谢谢,奥尼尔小姐,你救了他的命
Thank you, Miss O’Neil. You saved his life.
他来了吗?-来了
Is he here?-Yes.
呃,他刚才还站在那里
Well, he was standing right over there a second ago.
你想跳舞吗?我们跳舞吧
You want to dance? Let’s dance.
不,我不想跳..-拜托,我们跳舞吧
No, I don’t think I..-Come on, let’s dance.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
呣..我马上回来
Um..I’ll be back.
希拉里..
Hilary..
维克多
Victor.
抱歉.我不得不通知你父亲
I’m sorry. I had to call your father.
我要跟他回去
I’m going back with him.
去医院?-是的
To the hospital?-Yes.
好的
Good.
在那儿他们会照顾你
They’ll take care of you there.
告诉戈登要好好照顾你
Tell Gordon he better damn well take care of you.
不,不是那样的
No, it’s not like that.
我很快就回奥克兰,而且..
I’ll be going back to Oakland soon, and..
我会去探望你,如果可以的话
and I’ll visit you, if that’s okay.
我想我们应该..
I think we should just..
再见
Good-bye.
呃,我会记住他们的.当然
Well, I remember them. Of course.
他们搬到这里了,他们会很高兴去看你
They’ve moved into the area, and they would love to see you.
你何不停下来看看他们?-下次我会去的
Why don’t you stop in and see them?-Next time I’ll do that.
格迪斯先生.嗨-你好
Mr.Geddes. Hi.-Hello.
我想维克多要跟你回去吧
I thought Victor was going back with you.
是的,明天
He is. Tomorrow.
他,噢,想单独过一晚
He, uh, wanted to spend the night alone.
别担心,他现在很安全
Now, don’t worry. He’s safe now.
他说明早会给我电♥话♥
He said he’d call me in the morning.
谢谢-圣诞快乐,奥尼尔小姐
Thanks.-Merry Christmas, Miss O’Neil.
对不起
Excuse me.
你要跑了?-上帝
You running away?-Jesus.
我以为那是我的把戏
I thought that was my trick.
不再玩花招,希拉里
No more tricks, Hilary..
也不再住院
and no more hospitals.
我不想再伤害你
I don’t want to hurt you anymore.
我从没想过伤害你
I never wanted to hurt you.
你知道,你是十年来
You know, you are the first person..
第一个让我忘记我在生病的人
in 10 years that made me forget that I was sick.
我只想跟你留在这里
I just wanted to stay here with you.
跟你做♥爱♥-然后你去哪?
To make love with you.-Then where are you going?
你想躲在什么地方直到死?
You gonna hide somewhere till you die?
我不能让你这样做,维克多.我不能让你就这么放弃
I can’t let you do that, Victor. I can’t let you give up.
你离开我,我就放弃
I gave up when you left me.
不,你不是,我还没离开你就放弃
No, you didn’t. You gave up before I left.
希拉里..我不想再生病
Hilary..I don’t want to be sick anymore.
我知道,所以我才要你跟我回去
I know. That’s why I want you to come back with me.
我不行-为什么?
I can’t.-Why?
我会送你去医院,我会照顾你-我办不到
I’ll drive you to the hospital. I’ll carry you.-I cannot do it.
为什么?-我办不到
Why?-I can’t do it.
告诉我为什么-因为..
Tell me why.-Because.
因为我害怕
Because I am afraid.
害怕什么?
Afraid of what?
害怕希望!
Of hoping!
在你身旁很痛苦,希拉里..
It hurts to be around you, Hilary..
因为
because..
你让我如此地..想活下去
you make me want to live..so much.
那就活下去,维克多
Then live, Victor.
你不知道会发生什么
You don’t know what’s gonna happen.
你不知道你何时会死,没人知道
You don’t know when you’re gonna die. Nobody does.