他不知道你在哪,对吧?
He doesn’t know where you are, does he?
我早上会打给他,好吗?
I’ll call him in the morning, okay?
我今天和戈登进城去了
I ran into Gordon in town today.
很好-我邀请他今晚来晚餐
Great.-I invited him to dinner tonight.
没人陪他过圣诞
He didn’t have anybody to spend Christmas Eve with.
我去开门,亲爱的!
I’ll get it, hon!
亲爱的,是戈登!-圣诞快乐
Honey, it’s Gordon!-Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
幸会-圣诞快乐!
Good to see you.-Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐-我真兴奋你们邀请我
Merry Christmas.-I’m knocked out you asked me.
呃,我们也很兴奋你来了
Well, we’re knocked out you came.
没事-对,没事
Nothing.-Nope, nothing.
失陪了,戈登.我去倒下垃圾
Excuse me, Gordon. I do the garbage around here.
你有没有给我们带些无花果布丁?-没有.礼物
Did you bring us some figgy pudding?-No. Presents.
圣诞快乐-谢谢
Merry Christmas.-Thank you.
打开吧
Open it.
泡沫浴-嗯,不是玩具
Bubble bath.-Yeah. That’s not all.

Ooh.
泡沫浴
Bubble bath.
圣诞快乐-威士忌!
Merry Christmas.-Whiskey!
52个月之久的-买♥♥不到更久的
It’s 52 months old.-It won’t get a day older.
我们干一杯
Let’s have a toast.
好吧,这一杯敬..这美好的一切
Okay, this is to..how great this is.
真的
Really.

Okay.
呃,这跟我母亲的口味不像
Well, this is not like my mother’s.
马铃薯块放得不够多
There’s not enough lumps in the potatoes.
我母亲是世上最差的厨子
My mother was the worst cook ever born.
不,不,我母亲才是
No. No, my mother.
你上学她午餐给你带什么?
What did she make you for lunch in school?
等等.她给你袋子还是个提桶?
Wait. Did she give you a bag or a pail?
提桶?你开玩笑吗?
A pail? Are you kidding me?
我就带提桶,旁边有一堆人
I had a pail. It had the Six Million Dollar Man on it.
每次打开,它就吱吱叫..
And every time you opened it, it squeaked..
每个人都会看
and everybody would look.
她有没有给你,噢,花生酱和香蕉三明治?
Did she give you, uh, peanut butter and banana sandwiches?
不,花生酱三明治
No. Fluffernutters.
花生酱三明治?
Fluffernutters?
感觉像梵高
Van Gogh.
什么?
Huh?
梵高就是答案,问题是什么?
Van Gogh is the answer. What is the question?
哦,好
Oh, okay.
太迟了-不,再来一次
Too late.-No. Again. Go again.
最年轻的总统
Youngest president.
不,你要用答案来问问题-肯尼迪
No, you have to ask the question with an answer.-Kennedy.
T.R.-谁?
T.R.-Who?
法国国旗的颜色-红色,白色和蓝色
Colors of the French flag.-Red, white and blue.
蓝,白和红-哦,拜托
Blue, white and red.-Oh, come on.
皮耶特的雕刻者?-做运动
Sculpted the Piet?-Do sports.
米开朗基罗
Michelangelo.
被伊丽莎白一世处死
Executed by Elizabeth I.
因为基♥督♥教的原因的
Do sports, for Christ’s sake.
玛丽,苏格兰女王.U.S的S.格兰特
Mary, Queen of Scots. The “S” in U.S. Grant.
好吧,等一下
All right, wait a minute.
辛普森,格兰特,格兰特·伍德.格兰特.格兰特·伍德
Simpson. Grant. Grant Wood. Grant. Grant Wood.
拜托,亲爱的,你该知道这个的.格兰特·伍德
Come on, honey. You should know this one. Grant Wood.
美国艺术家爱,天哪,亲爱的
American Gothic, for Christ’s sake, honey.
喔哦,比赛第一名,等等,等等
Whoa, contestant number one, hold up, hold up.
你不玩吗,亲爱的?哦!
Aren’t you gonna play, sweetheart? Oh!
维克多,你做运动或者演情景喜剧
Victor, we’ll play if you do sports or sitcoms.
好吧,我们来情景喜剧.情景喜剧?好,好的-嗯,好
Okay, we’ll do sitcoms. Sitcoms? Great, okay.-Yeah, okay.
噢,他写”吕西斯特拉特.阿里斯托芬尼斯”
Uh, he wrote Lysistrata. Aristophanes.
情景喜剧,维克多.来吧,就像埃德先生
Sitcoms, Victor. Come on. Like Mr.Ed.
莎士比亚,情景喜剧,委曲求全,奥利弗·戈德史密斯
Shakespeare. That’s a sitcom. She Stoops to Conquer. Oliver Goldsmith.
这不是英语课!-它们都是情景喜剧
This is no English class!-They’re all situationally comic.
希尔斯,他干什么?你干什么,维克多?天哪
Hils, what is he doing? What are you doing, Victor? For Christ’s sakes.
天哪,拜托!九.好吧.九
Jesus, come on! Nine. All right. Nine.
九!
Nine!
喂!在这里啊!
Hello! Hello in there!
戈登,别这样
Gordon, don’t.
棒球队有多少队员,戈登
Number of players on a baseball team, Gordon.
来,我来扶他
Here, let me help him.
好了.好了
All right. Okay.
放轻松,维克多,你没事的
Just take it easy, Victor. You’ll be all right.
来吧,你睡一觉就好了
Come on. You’ll sleep it off.
把头放低.你会好点的
Put your head down. You’ll be okay.
抱歉我买♥♥了酒.我不知道,噢..
Sorry I brought the bottle. I didn’t know that, uh..
我也不知道-如果需要我做什么..
Neither did I.-If I can do anything..
晚安
Good night.
呣,记住,如果你需要我..
Um, remember, if you need me..
谢谢
Thanks.
啊!
Ugh!
你骗我
You lied to me.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我很疯狂,我不知道是怎么回事
I’ve been so crazy, I don’t know what’s going on.
我不想..我不..不想结束
I didn’t want..I don’t..don’t want it to end.
就是如此
That’s all.
可你病了,我们得回去-不,听着
But you’re sick. We have to go back.-No, listen.
我们就不能假装,呣..
Can’t we just pretend that, um..
假装?-对
Pretend?-Yes.
是的,没错,呣..假装我没事
Yeah, that it, um, um..that I’m all right.
但是你不是没事,你病了
But you’re not all right. You’re sick.
不,不,不-你要回医院去
No, no. No.-And you’re going back to the hospital.
听我说,你爱我吗?-什么?
Listen to me. Do you love me?-What?
告诉我.我知道那不容易,对不起,告诉我
Just tell me. I know it’s difficult. I’m sorry. Just tell me.
告诉我-我不喜欢这样
Tell me.-I don’t like this.
好吧,好吧,好吧
All right, all right, all right.
我不会回去.我再也不回去了
I’m not going back. I am never going back.
我是骗你,我的化疗还没结束
I did lie to you. I wasn’t through with the chemotherapy.
什么!-嘘.嘘.我的美丽的,可爱的姑娘
What!-Shh. Shh. My beautiful, sweet girl.
对不起,我不得不这么做.那可真要我的命
I’m sorry. I had to. It was killing me.
你看到了,所以我选择你
You saw it. That’s why I chose you.
不只是要你来陪我
Not just to come up here with me..
而是无论如何都一直陪着我
but to stay with me no matter what happens.
不管怎么样-不!
No matter what happens.-No!
嘘,嘘,嘘!
Shh, shh, shh!
就这样好好的
Just to stay for good..or whatever.
不要再去医院,不要治疗
Just no more hospitals. No more treatments.
不要
No more.
那已经够了,希拉里
It is enough, Hilary.
十年够长了
Ten years is enough.
那不是生活,我要过生活
That’s no life. I need a life.
和你在一起我拥有生活
I have a life with you.
如果你爱我,你会帮我-干什么?
If you love me, you’ll help me.-Do what?
让它发生,就让它来吧
Let it happen. Just let it happen.
让你死?-不
Let you die?-No.
在你决定之后?
When you decide?
你没有问我或者什么的,你就决定了?
You don’t ask me or anything. You just decided?
然后你要我说..你想要我..
And then you want me to say..You want me..
你想要我告诉你我爱你?
You want me to tell you I love you?
然后你可以说,呃,太好了.现在我可以去死了,我可以离开你了
Then you can say, “Well, great. Now I’m gonna die and I’m gonna leave you.”
希拉里
Hilary.
你让我相信我们..
And you let me believe that we had..
我这辈子第一次在我生命中投入进去
that I was part of something real for the first time in my life.
而这一切都是该死的谎言!
And the whole goddamn thing was a lie!
不,希拉里,我也相信
No, Hilary, I believed it too.
我以为这次不会再发病
I thought that this time I wouldn’t get sick again.
我以为你可以..-什么?我可以什么?
I thought you could..-What? That I could what?
你知道这对我来说意味着什么?
Do you have any idea what it’s like for me here?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!