希拉里-嗨
Hilary.-Hi.
你好-维克多
Hello.-Victor.
你好吗?-维克多
How do you do?-Victor.
噢,我们带你们去吃午餐
Uh, well, we thought we’d take you to lunch.
维克多开车-批准
Victor’s driving.-Pass.
呃,跟我午餐
Well, have lunch with me.
你怎么样?还要些酒吗?
How are you doing over here? Want some more wine?
好的
All right.
谢谢,安娜贝尔-别客气
Thank you, Annabel.-You’re welcome.
怎么了?
What?
是个迷宫-是啊!
It’s a maze.-Yes!
很好-告诉他里面有什么
Very good.-Tell him what’s in it.
什么?-我的三个丈夫
What?-My three husbands.
死了-埋在里头了
Dead.-Buried, he meant to say.
我埋的.他们一个个死去
By me. Each one in their turn.
好男人
Good men.
没人知道埋在哪
No one knows where.
早晚,大家都会去找他们然后无功而返
Sooner or later, everyone tries to find them and get back out.
成功机会渺茫-不会那么难吧
Not many succeed.-It can’t be that hard.
相信我,走进去,你就知道了
Take my word for it. Step inside, and you’re lost.
啤酒酵母,清香的坚果味道
Brewer’s yeast. “Delightful nutty flavor.”
当然-对补充铁质很好
I’m sure.-It’s good for iron.
铁质!-哦,老虎奶.95%的蛋白质
Iron!-Oh, Tiger’s Milk. Ninety-five percent protein.
一杯奶中加入4茶匙
“Four heaping teaspoons in a glass of milk.”
只要足够吓走鸵鸟
Just enough to choke an ostrich.
帮我找找,呣,蜂王浆.我要蜂王浆
Help me find, um, Royal Jelly. I need Royal Jelly.
知道蜂王浆可以干嘛吗?
Do you know what Royal Jelly does?
这是猜谜吗?
Is this a quiz?
什么?-你在流汗
What?-You look sweaty.
这里很热-让我看看
It’s hot in here.-Let me.
啧啧.暖的
Tsk. Warm.
我的嘴唇也很暖的
My lips are warm too.
只是出点汗,维克.只是出点汗
Just a little night sweats, Vic. It’s just a little night sweats.
怎么了,亲爱的?
What, honey?
没事,宝贝,回去去睡吧
It’s okay, baby. Go back to sleep.
再来点茶吗,惠蒂尔太太?
More tea, Mrs.Whittier?
噢,不,谢谢,安娜贝尔.是时候读那些茶叶了
Uh, no, thank you, Annabel. It’s time to read the leaves.
小宝贝戈登不用读了
Little baby Gordon doesn’t have to have his read.
谢谢-我已经准备好了
Thank you.-I’ve already read his.
女士优先.谢谢,亲爱的
Ladies first. Thank you, dear.
当,当,当,当
Dum, dum, dum, dum.
呣-怎么?
Hmm.-What?
一条讯息,一条路,一只兔子
A scattering. A road. A rabbit.
一只兔子!一只疯兔子
A bunny!-A “crazy rabbit”.
那是好还是坏呢?
Is that good or bad?
它代表运气
It means luck.
旅途结束时的运气
Luck at the end of a journey.
走出迷茫
Out of confusion.
真的?-维克多
Really?-And now Victor.
噢..
Uh..
噢,我可以自己读
Uh, I can read my own leaves.
嗯.我另一个隐藏的天分..
Yes. Another one of my many hidden talents..
滚木球和砖瓦工程
along with bocci and advanced masonry.
呣.我还是忘了的好
Hmm. I’d rather forget.
这么说吧
How about that?
我的未来,是..是短暂的,困苦的
My future, it’s something..It’s short, difficult.
许多看不见的曲折
Lots of blind curves.
哦,我的天!哦,是迷宫!
Oh, my God! Why, it’s a maze!
还没完,等我到那边
Not yet. Wait till I get up there.
好了,好了.好,等一分钟
All right, all right. Okay, wait a minute.
等等-好了,好了.好吗?
Wait.-All right. All right. Okay?
好吗?-好的.等等,等等.去,去!
All right?-All right. Wait, wait. Go, go!
我第一个丈夫造的那东西
My first husband built the damn thing.
他通常裸着跑出迷宫
He used to run through it naked.
戈登,我们该去找他-哦,不,他能行的
Gordon, I think we should go get him.-Oh, no. He’s doing fine.
一分钟,维克多!
One minute, Victor!
好,好,戈登
Yes, yes, Gordon.
时间快到了!
The clock is ticking!
好吧,我们来找到这里的中心.我们要..
Okay, let’s find the center here. We’ll go..
该死的
Damn it.
三分钟了,维克多!-嗯
Three minutes, Victor!-Yeah.
好的!
Yes!
你迷路了吗?要帮忙吗?
Are you lost? Want some help?
我不喜欢这样.我要去找他
I don’t like this. I’m gonna go get him.
不!不,不,不-让她去
No! No, no, no.-Let her go.
维克多?维克多?
Victor? Victor?
维克多!
Victor!
我不知所措..
Lost my head there for a..
上帝
Jesus.
好吧,找到中心,我们就会出去了
Okay, find the center here, and we’ll get out.
该死的!
Goddamn it!
尤利卡
Eureka.
维克多?
Victor?
哦,天哪.哦,不
Oh, God. Oh, no.
哦,不
Oh, no.
维克多.维克多!
Victor. Victor!
拜托.拜托.不
Please. Please. No.
维克多!
Victor!
维克多!
Victor!
维克多!维克多!
Victor! Victor!
你叫什么?快走,别浪费时间
Why are you screaming? Come along. Time’s a-wasting.
你吓死我了,为什么不回答我?-嘘.来吧
You scared me. Why didn’t you answer me?-Shh. Come along.
为什么不回答我?-哦!哈哈!
Why didn’t you answer me?-Oh! Ha-ha!
那儿有座坟-12:24
There’s a grave site back there.-12:24.
12:24!胜利的维克多!
12:24! Victor victorious!
哦,维克多-老天.嗯,你吓我一跳
Oh, Victor.-Jesus. Yes. You scared me.
对不起.帮我再拿条毯子到床上好吗?因为..-什么?为什么?
Sorry. Will you get an extra blanket for the bed because..-What? Why?
我很冷,我真的不想你..-哦,好的..妈妈
It was really cold, and I really don’t want you to..-Oh, okay..Mom.
谢谢-不用客气
Thank you.-You’re welcome.
真可惜这迷宫没有再长一点
Too bad the maze wasn’t any longer.
否则我们还会在里面
We could still be inside.
总是有凡尔赛宫的
There’s always Versailles.
你知道,我告诉埃斯特尔你有晚期疾病
You know, I told Estelle you have a terminal disease.
什么?-肛♥门♥发炎
What?-Asshole-itis.
肛♥门♥发炎.真好.谢谢
Asshole-itis. Very cute. Thank you.
呣
Mm-hmm.
什么事了?-没事
What’s the matter?-Nothing.
维克多.嘿-什么?什么?
Victor. Hey.-What? What?
你能不能..-什么?
Can you..-What?
你知道的-要做?不.现在不行
You know.-Do it? No. I can’t do it right now.
因为你病了吗?-不.因为
Because you’re sick?-No. Because..
因为你病了
Because you’re sick.
因为我不能一直你想要就做,好吗?
Because I can’t always do it when you want, all right?
也许我比不上你的建筑工朋友
Perhaps I’m just not as prolific as your construction worker friends.
去你的-哦,上帝
Fuck you.-Oh, Jesus.
我们可以说”去你的”度假完吗,希拉里?
Think we can get through this without a “fuck you”, Hilary?
希拉里
Hilary.
希尔斯
Hils.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你病了吗?
Are you sick?
没有
No.
你病了会告诉我吗?
Would you tell me if you were?
我会
Yes.
没事的
It’s all right.
嗨-嗨
Hi.-Hi.
你好吗?-还好
How are you?-Fine.
哦,知道吗?埃斯特尔给我她的一件白色外套来参加圣诞派对
Oh, guess what? Estelle gave me this great white dress of hers for the Christmas party.
好美,要看我为妈买♥♥了什么圣诞礼物吗?不是洋娃娃
It’s beautiful. Want to see what I got my Mom for Christmas? It’s not a doll.
你打电♥话♥给你父亲祝圣诞快乐了吗?
Did you call your father to wish him a merry Christmas?
别说了,亲爱的
Give it a rest, hon.