呃,我觉得好像这里已经不需要我了
Well, I-I feel like there’s no job here for me anymore.
不是吗?
Is there?
也许是吧
I guess not.
好吧
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
呣.嗨
Mmm. Hi.
我要自白
I have a confession to make.
你没睡?-是的
You awake?-No.
好.那容易一点
Good. Then it’ll be easier.
我骗了你
I lied.
从没有女人跟我住过
There were never any other women in my house.
没关系,我也骗你
That’s okay. I lied too.
我也不是美国未来护士协会的副会长
I was never vice president of the Future Nurses of America.
你那张照片上的女孩呢?
What about the picture of you and that girl?
什么照片?-你家里那张
What picture?-The one in your apartment.
吉恩.吉恩
Jean. Jean.
学校的
College.
她是
She was..
我当时病情还轻..
I was in remission and..
我们当时恋爱了
we were in love, I guess.
不知道
I don’t know.
我病了,她就走了
I got sick, she left.
你走却因为我好了
Now you’re leaving because I’m well.
不是,我告诉你了只是不想再领你的钱
No. I just told you I don’t want to take your money anymore.
好的,不要我的钱
Okay, no more money.
那我要给你一样东西
I have to give you something then.
呣.别再上艺术史课了,拜托
Mmm. No more art history lessons, please.
呃..
Well..
那我只有一样东西可以给你
then I have only one thing to give you.
我的心
My heart.
你可以拥有我的心
You can have my heart.
我以前说不出来
I couldn’t say that before.
你生病时没法说出口
You can’t say that to someone when you’re sick.
不,你可以的
Yes, you can.
我爱你,希拉里..
I love you, Hilary..
我不要你离开
and I don’t want you to leave.
你什么也不要说.没事的
You don’t have to say anything. It’s all right.
我有话要说
I do have to say something.
我想..
I want to..
我想说,呣..
I want to say, um..
你真是个讨厌鬼
You’re a pain in the ass.
但我知道你有多可爱,而且我知道你改变了我
But I know the sweetness in you, and I know that you’ve changed me.
我想说..
And I want to say..
谢谢你
thank you.
我不会离开你
I won’t leave you.
哦!好冷!
Oh! It’s cold!
别说格迪斯不敢
Never dare a Geddes.
早安,默克尔太太
Good morning, Mrs.Merkel.
喂?有人在家吗?
Hello? Anybody home?
喂?
Hello?
嘿,是时候关上窗了-嗨
Hey. Time to strip the windows.-Hi.
抱歉,我去这么久
Sorry, I’ve been so long.
我在葡萄园为一位老太太工作,做酒桶
I’ve been working up at this winery for this old lady, making barrels.
她疯了.她有三个丈夫埋在外面
She’s crazy. She’s got three husbands buried out there.
她会读茶叶,我不是说笑
And she reads tea leaves. I’m not kidding.
她疯了.你该见见她
She’s crazy. You gotta meet her.
问题在这里,水从这里直接进来
Here’s where your problem is. Comes right off the water and right in.
感觉下
Feel.
摸到吗?-呣
Feel it?-Mm-hmm.
你好,戈登-维克!嘿!
Hello, Gordon.-Vic! Hey!
嗨.你好吗?-好
Hi. How are you doing?-All right.
噢..你干什么?
Uh..what are you doing?
我要给你们一个惊喜
I got a surprise.
呃,这里很冷-呣
Well, it is freezing in here.-Mm-hmm.
叫我神经病吧,但我猜..
Call me insane, but I’d venture a guess..
戈登会想尽办法要使你们温暖
that Gordon would like to warm you up in any way possible.
凯比告诉我你们没有电视
Cappy told me you didn’t have a TV set.
是的.噢,不
Yes. Uh, no.
我们没有..从不..
I guess we never..ever..
呃,只是黑白的
Well, it’s only black and white.
我不用的,所以..
I don’t use it, so..
哦,我,噢..-这里
Oh, I, uh..-Here.
我放在桌子上
I’ll put it on the table.
哦,上帝
Oh, cripes.
上帝?
“Cripes”?
小心点,天哪
Be careful. God.
哦,不,能用了
Oh, no. It works.
谢了,戈登
Thanks, Gordon.
我想..我们并不是真的特别爱看电视
I don’t think..We’re not really very big, uh, television watchers here.
不过谢了,我们不是,噢..
But thanks. We’re not, uh..
什么是花蜜?-绝对没错
What is nectar?-Absolutely right.
哦,等等-杰特逊一家!
Oh, wait.-The Jetsons!
你喜欢看杰特逊一家?-看之前的频道
Are you a big fan of The Jetsons now?-Go back one.
阿默斯特的美女-艾米莉·狄金森
Belle of Amherst.-Emily Dickinson.
邓肯-谁是艾米莉·狄金森?
Duncan.-Who is Emily Dickinson?
正确?-TR开头的400分,请回答
Correct.-“TR” for 400, please.
回答这个
Answer there:
三驾马车-什么是三驾马车?
Troika.-What is a troika?
对-三驾马车是什么啊?
Yes.-What is a troika?
什么是三驾马车?-是由三匹马所拖的轻型苏俄雪橇车
What is a troika?-It’s a light Russian sleigh pulled by three horses.
噢,玻璃动物园
Uh, Glass Menagerie.
邓肯-什么是玻璃动物园?
Duncan.-What is Glass Menagerie?
什么是玻璃动物园?-大学傻瓜,快回答啊
What is Glass Menagerie?-College snot. College snot answer.
写得最美的戏剧
The most beautiful play ever written.
哦,是马切斯!-谁是马切斯?
Oh, the Mertzes!-Who are the Mertzes?
正确-谁是马切斯?
Correct. Who are the Mertzes?
我们太棒了,我们是完美配合的一对
We’re just incredible. We’re an intellectually wonderful couple.
哦,等等!嗅嗅鼻子-什么是嗅嗅鼻子?
Oh, wait! Wiggle her nose.-What is wiggle her nose?
电视,300分-天啊
“Television” for 300.-Cripes.
他们在说什么?-戴维·卡西迪!
What are they talking about?-David Cassidy!
是那个演员?不是,他们想成为主角-哦,帕特里奇,基思·帕特里奇
Is that the actor? No, they want the character.-Oh, Partridge. Keith Partridge.
太慢了,抱歉
Too late. Sorry.
电视里的规则可是很严格的-我们在场外嘛
Strict standards here on television.-It’s under the wire.
什么是春天?-哦,见鬼!
What are springs?-Oh, shit!
你在看的时候要努力安静下来
You have to be quiet while we’re trying to watch.
到月球上去,艾丽丝!
“To the moon, Alice!”
什么是到月球上去,艾丽丝?-放大!
What is “To the moon, Alice”?-Zoom!
电视里的人都像小孩那样吗?-美国历史,500分
Were you people weaned on television?-“American History” for 500.
抢答最后一道题了
The last clue in that column:
布坎南-谁是亚伯拉罕·林肯?
Buchanan.-Who was Abraham Lincoln?
哈!你错了!-嘘!布坎南!
Ha! You got it wrong!-Shh! Buchanan!
詹姆斯·布坎南-哦,太棒了!
James Buchanan.-Oh, yes!
非常感谢.各位好,危险人物!
Thank you very much. Hello, Jeopardy people!
把我的钱用快马送来
Send my money through the Pony Express.
给我支票,放我毛茸茸的手上
Bring me a check. Put it in my furry little hand.
当心,不要害怕
Watch this and don’t be frightened.
哦-哈!
Oh.-Ha!
我想你一定印象非常深刻
I expect you to be duly impressed.
嘿!-你成功了
Hey!-That’s great you made it.
你好吗?-好
How are you?-Good.
酒桶-对
Casks.-Yeah.
橡木的-橡木,对
Oak.-Oak, right.
你是专家
He’s an expert.
那是酒窖吗?
Is that the cask room?
想去逛逛吗?走吧
Want a tour? Come on.
这位疯老婆子拥有这块地
There’s this crazy old lady who owns this place.
我说什么她都做,因为她爱我
She’ll do anything I ask because she loves me.
对.像母亲爱她的傻孩子
Yes. Like a mother loves her idiot child.
她是埃斯特尔·惠蒂尔
This is Estelle Whittier.