你还好吧?
You okay?
太美了
So beautiful.
这是什么?
What is this?
那些是吗♥啡♥
Those are ampules of morphine.
止痛用的-那不是医生做的吗?
For pain.-Isn’t a doctor supposed to do this?
哦,我知道怎么注射
Oh, I know precisely what to do.
很多年的经验了
Years of experience.
你现在要吗?-不,我现在不要
Do you need one?-No, I won’t need one.
把它们放好吧.我不需要
Put them away. I won’t need one.
哦,对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
不,没关系,我好了
No, it’s okay. I’m done.
来吧
Come on.
他们会开始盯着看的-不,他们不会的
They’ll start by staring.-No, they won’t.
有人会问,嘿,伙计,为什么你没有头发?
Someone will ask, “Hey, man, why ain’t you got any hair?”
他们会忙着喝酒-这种地方我来过很多次,他们都会问的
They’ll be too busy drinking.-I’ve been to places like this. They always ask.
拜托-他们一直会问的
Come on.-They always ask.
两瓶啤酒
Two beers.
谢谢,不需要杯子了
Thanks. Save the glasses.
你们住在戴米安家的房♥子里吗?-嗯
You moved into Demazian’s place?-Uh-huh.
带着衣服什么的吗?
Bring your foul-weather gear?
天,那地方晚上冷死了
Geez, you’re gonna fucking freeze to death up there.
用挡风条.那就行
Weather-strip it. That’ll fix it.
我给三十家屋子装过当封条了.每次都管用
I’ve weather-stripped around 30 houses. Works every time.
你是说你在三十家屋子里脱♥光♥光过
You mean you stripped in about 30 houses.
反正,我可以帮你们的
Anyway, I’d do yours.
凯比-希拉里
Cappy.-Hilary.
谢谢-维克多
Thank you.-Victor.
你好
How do you do?
希拉里,啤酒算我的帐
Hilary, beer’s on the house.
你说真的!-那,维克,你干嘛把头剃了?
You’re kidding!-So, Vic, how come you shaved your head?
对呀
Yeah.
他是克利须那教♥徒♥
He’s a Hare Krishna.
不,你知道,在机场,穿黄衣服的那些人..-橘黄色
No, you know, at the airport, the guys in the yellow..-Saffron.
长袍,带着花的-雏菊
Robes, passing out flowers.-Daisies.
脱了-带着小铙钹,唱歌♥
Take off.-With his little cymbals, singing.
唱歌♥-什么?
Sing.-What?
唱歌♥,亲爱的-嗯,给我们露一手吧
Sing, hon.-Yeah, give us a few notes.
不,我不行,我不行
No, I can’t. I can’t.
我来点歌♥-来吧,来吧
I left the order.-Come on, come on.
我拿回了我的长袍和铙钹-为什么?
I gave back my robe and cymbals.-Why?
因为禁欲,我们就像牧师
Because the order is celibate. We’re like priests.
不开玩笑-是的,严守教规,真的
No kidding.-Yes. Stricter, really.
噢,我不该告诉你这个,但是..
And, uh, I shouldn’t be telling you this, but..
没事,我们会替你保密的-绝对保密
That’s all right. We’re good for it.-Very private.
呃,事实是,希拉里一个人过来的
Well, the truth is, Hilary came along.
我当时在机场,在美国,你知道啦,最好的地方
I was at the airport, at United, which, as you know, is the best location.
我不愿让任何人送我
And, uh, I was stopping people..
那些花环,送别的仪式,叫人精神更紧张
giving them a flower and saying, “God is love. Have a nice day.”
然后她出现在我眼前
Then I stopped Hilary.
她转向我,我知道
She turned to me, and I knew.
第二天我的手不再颤抖了,我们坐了车就来了
I stopped shaving my head the next day, and we got in the car and came here.
也许是她最喜爱的度假点,对吗,亲爱的?
Probably her favorite vacation spot. Right, hon?
不!
Nah!
不,不,不,不-编得不错,小子
No, no, no, no.-Nice try, kid.
啤酒钱二元五角
That’ll be 2.50 for the beer.
不错,真不错
That’s good. That’s real good.
你还好吧!
Are you okay?
需要我帮忙吗?
Do you need me?
对不起
Sorry.
是的,我需要,噢..
Yes, I need, uh..
我睡不着
I can’t sleep.
我..
I, uh..
我必须躺下..
I need to, uh, lie down..
在你旁边
Next to you.
我是说,我需要..
I mean, I need to..
我想睡在..你床上
I want to sleep..in your bed.
不..相信我.我没有威胁.尤其是在化疗之后.我只是没法..
Not..Believe me, I’m no threat. Not after the chemotherapy. I just can’t..
这不在条件之内,叫我走吧
This is not part of the deal. Tell me to leave.
不,没关系
No, it’s okay.
好的
Okay.
你的纹身有什么含义?
What does your tattoo mean?
钢铁般的意志
Strength of heart.
早安-早安
Good morning.-Morning.
如果我喝了这个,能不能抽根烟?-不行
If I drink this, can I have a cigarette?-No.
不,不行.等一下,给你看样东西
No, I didn’t think so. Wait a minute. Show you something.
感觉一下.感觉一下
Feel it. Feel it.
开始长出来了-嗯
It’s coming in.-Yeah.
没发烧.对吗?-对
No fever. Is there?-No.
噢,等一下
Uh, wait a second.
我有个主意-好的
I have an idea.-That’s okay.
我想告诉你,可是..-但是什么?
I’d like to tell you about it, but..-But what?
可是别生气-为什么?
But don’t get mad.-Why?
呃,那会是你..
Well, it has something to do with..
你很敏感的事
something you’re sensitive about.
我的烹饪?我的衣服?我的头发?
My cooking? My clothing? My hair?
你的教育
Your education.
你知道,我一生都在学习
You know, I have spent my entire life studying.
整年躺在床上看书,并不是像你那样
Years of lying in a bed reading. Not what you were doing.
整天和建筑工人睡在一起-不,是生活
Sleeping with construction workers.-No. Living.
我试着从你那儿学点什么,我想要报答你
I am trying to learn a bit about that from you, and I want to give you something back.
噢,教你,不是学校那套,不过,噢..
To, uh, teach you. Not school, but, uh..
我看到你..
I see in you..
我不在意你的小玩笑
I don’t care about your little jokes or anything.
我看到你对
I see interest..
事物的兴趣
about things.
告诉我我错了,告诉我去下地狱
Tell me I’m wrong. Tell me to go to hell.
下地狱-告诉我你没兴趣
Go to hell.-Tell me you’re not interested.
你要教我些什么?
What would you teach me?
噢,你喜欢克里姆特,对吧?我们从现在艺术开始
Uh, well, you like Klimt, right? We start with a book on modern art.
你看一下,读一遍
You take a look at it, you read it.
然后,我们一起探讨
Then, uh, we talk. That’s all.
你说-不,我不会.我保证
You talk.-No. I won’t. I promise.
该死的.我若说了,你就打我
Damn it. I know I do that. You can hit me if I start.
我说真的,揍我,对我吼
I mean it. Strike me. Humble me.
我会的
I will.
我头发做好的,别碰我头发
My hair looks good. Don’t touch my hair.
读一遍,你会流泪
Read them and weep.
开-开
Check.-Check.
我下注-哦,天,你会全输光的
I’ll bet.-Oh, man, you got nothing.
去钓鱼吧-亲爱的,亲爱的,你有芝宝打火机
Go fish.-Hon, hon, you have zippo.
打赌两块-哦,来吧!
Two dollars.-Oh, come on!
你在吹牛
You’re bluffing.
拿出来,不然就闭嘴
Put up or shut up.
两美元.发牌-我来下注
Two bucks. Cards for the players.-I’m in.
我想他们该改变一下规则
I think they should just change the rules.
举例说,像你那样有部分同花顺好牌
For instance, you get like partial credit for a four..a four-card flush.
尤其是你有A的时候,我有一张A,最好的A
Especially if you have an ace. I had an ace. It was the best ace.
就是最大的A,黑桃A
The biggest ace. The ace of spades. It was fan..
黑桃的王牌,那可以战胜一对呢
A big, bold card, and it deserves to beat a pair of deuces.
想跳舞吗?
You want to dance?
你真的康复了,是吗,维克多?
You really are well, aren’t you, Victor?
是的,谢谢你
Yes, thanks to you.
怎么了?
What?
我不知道.呣..好像结束了
I don’t know. Um..it feels like the deal’s over.
你在说什么?
What do you mean?
呃,像是,化疗结束后,你病好点了..
Well, like, the chemo’s done and you’re better..
而我..还在领你的钱
and, uh..I’m still taking money.
没关系-我觉得不好
That’s okay.-It doesn’t feel right.
也许我该回去了
Maybe we should just go back.
回去?你为什么想回去?
Back? Why would you want to go back?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!