我打电♥话♥给你,问问化疗怎么样了
I’m calling to find out how the chemo went.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我知道你没雇经济公♥司♥介绍的护士,你雇了个红头发的
I understand you didn’t hire the nurse from the agency. You got that redhead.
我想没必要问你原因
I guess I don’t have to ask why.
我几个星期后就回去,我爱你,维克多
I’ll be back in a couple of weeks. I love you, Victor.
晚餐-谢谢
Dinner.-Thank you.
鸡蛋-谢谢
Eggs.-Thanks.
红头发的就能找到这些了,家里没有食物
That’s all this redhead could find. There’s no real food in the house.
不,不用
No. No.
除非你想吃奶油夹心煎蛋卷
Unless you want a Twinkie omelet.
奶油夹心煎蛋卷
Twinkie omelet.
噢..哎哟
Uh..Oops.
哦.哦,我..哦,上帝,对不起
Oh. Oh, I’m..Oh, God, I’m sorry.
不,没事的,没什么-不,那..
No, that’s all right. It’s nothing.-No, it’s..
对不起.这很重要吗?是你的日记?
I’m sorry. Is this important? Is this your diary?
不,没什么,是些笔记
No, it’s nothing. It’s, uh, notes.
我..
I’m, uh..
这是我写的,博士论文
This is what I do. It’s my Ph. D. Thesis.
我写了5年了
I’ve been working on it for five years.
等我好点,我要完成它
When I can, uh, I will finish it.
我决心完成它
I’m determined to finish it.
是什么主题?-噢,艺术
What’s it on?-Uh, art.
艺术史,你知道德国印象派画家吗?
Art history. Do you know the German impressionists?
他们住在奥克兰吗?
Do they live in Oakland?
比如..雷诺阿?
Do..Like, um, Renoir?
或者,莫内?高更?
Or, uh, Monet? Gauguin?
噢,梵高
Uh, van Gogh.
花?-向日葵
The flowers?-Sunflowers.
对-嗯
Yeah.-Yeah.
呃,那不是我做的
Well, that’s not who I’m doing.

Oh.
你要看看我的作品吗?
Would you like to see who I’m doing?
克里姆特
Klimt.
古斯塔夫·克里姆特
Gustav Klimt.
他对女人着迷
He was obsessed with women.
他对女人的需要,比常人的食欲更强
He needed them the way most people need food.
瓦莱丽·纽齐尔
Valerie Neuzil.
他叫她沃莉,她16岁
He called her “Wally”. She was 16.
有一段时间,她是一切的化身
For a while, she was the embodiment of it all..
美,爱,性
beauty, love, sex..
直到他厌烦,将他让渡
until he got bored and passed her on.
她只活了五年就死了
She lived only another five years, then died..
据说,是伤心而死
it is said, of a broken heart.
太迟了,马拉凯
Too late for spying, Malachi.
永远不会太晚,先生-晚安,马拉凯
Never too late, sir.-Good night, Malachi.
晚安,先生
Good night, sir.
但丁·盖布里埃尔·罗塞蒂
Dante Gabriel Rossetti.
只对一个女人着迷
Also obsessed, but with just one woman.
伊丽莎白·西德尔,他的妻子
Elizabeth Siddell, his wife.
她因毒瘾自杀时才28岁
She was only 28 when she killed herself with a drug called laudanum.
她沉迷毒品
Beautiful name for a drug.
罗塞蒂还是不断地画她
Rossetti couldn’t stop painting her image over and over again.
直到数年后他死了
Until he died just a few years later.
又是克里姆特的
Um, Klimt again.
叫”吻”
It’s called “The Kiss”.
他用的是真黄金?
Did he use real gold?
我该把化疗对你解释得..
I should have explained the, uh, chemo..
更清楚一些
more clearly to you.
这不公平
It wasn’t fair.
如果你..如果你要的话,我可以现在就付你钱
So, if you..if you’d like, I can pay you now.
这个星期的
For the week.
噢,你非常值得
Uh, you’ve earned every penny of it.
我们可以..我们就可以..
And, uh, we can..we can just..
你知道,我们就可以,噢..
you know, we can just, uh..
没关系
It’s okay.
谢谢,穆阿玛
Thank you, Moamar.
我会马上让你躺下
I’ll pull this back for just a second.
我今天看到书上说..
I was reading today that the survival rate..
白血病的康复率
of adult onset leukemia..
高达50%
is now 50%..
甚至会更高
and it is even greater..
如果经过治疗
with aggressive therapy.
好了
Here we go.
这是为你做的治疗有效了吗?
Was therapy aggressive enough for you?
马上就会暖和点的,好吗?
This is gonna get warm in just a minute, okay?
不,维克多,有什么我可以做的?
No. Victor, what can I do?
有什么我能做的?你要我做些什么?-没什么.没什么!
What can I do? What do you want me to do?-Nothing. Nothing!
你要我怎么做?-没什么!
What do you want me to do?-Nothing!
你什么也帮不了
There’s nothing you can do.
他妈的什么也帮不了!
Not a goddamn motherfucking thing!
妈的!妈的!
Fuck! Fuck!
妈的!
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck.
我在这儿
I’m right here.
我在这儿
I’m right here.
我知道.我知道
I know. I know.
我知道
I know.
全部是金的,没错,全部金的
All gold. That’s right. All gold.
这里有一个缩影,你可能会说..-哦!
This is the epitome, you might say..-Oh!
她有牙齿,瞧?
She has teeth. See?
很稀罕,你看不到的
That is so rare. You never see that.
我是说,任何人都可以画出闭着的嘴..
I mean, anybody can paint a little closed mouth..
上帝,老天爷!告诉我那不是蛇吧
Jesus, Mary and Joseph! Tell me that’s not a snake.
蛇的一部分,整条蛇太贵
It’s a part of a snake. The whole snake’s too expensive.
他吃那个?-他不吃的
He eats that?-He doesn’t eat.
呃,希拉里,亲爱的,给他火腿
Well, Hilary, honey, make him a ham.
我是说,很烫.肉粘在骨头上了
I mean, it’s hot. It sticks to the ribs.
火腿有太多的脂肪和盐分
Ham has too much fat and too much salt.
你可以再弄些三明治
You can get two or three dinners out of it and some sandwiches.
你祖母午餐从不吃中国蛇
Your grandmother never ate Chinese snake for lunch, for God’s sakes.
埃尔玛也是,她活到..-206岁?
Or Aunt Elma, who lived to be what..-206?
92岁,非常感谢
Ninety-two years old, thank you very much.
她一生,每天抽一包幸运牌烟,喝一品脱威士忌
She smoked a pack of Luckys and drank a pint of scotch every day of her life.
神保佑她的灵,他付你钱了吗?
God rest her soul. Did he pay you yet?
付了
He offered.
噢.你说:也好啊
Uh-huh. Uh-huh. And you said, “It’s okay.”
我没结婚,罗斯玛丽·金塞拉有辆凯迪拉克
And I’m not married, and Rosemary Kinsella has a Cadillac.
你也帮他洗衣服吗?-不,妈妈,我没有
Do you do his wash too?-No, Mom, I don’t.
这个人有癌症,有14磅,但我告诉他..
The man has cancer and weighs 14 pounds, but I tell him..
你想洗裤子?那就脱下来自己洗
“You want clean slacks? Then get off your skinny ass and wash them yourself.”
我只是想你可能是护士,而不是个清洁工
I just thought maybe you were a nurse instead of a cleaning lady.
另外,你赚得比我多
Who makes a better wage than I do, by the way.
可能吗?只是可能..
And is it possible..is it just possible..
他要的比..火腿晚餐多一点?
that he wants a little more than a..ham dinner, huh?
啊?
Uh-huh. Huh?
对不起,音乐太大声了吗?
Sorry. Is the music too loud?
噢,不,我能进来吗?
Uh, no. May I come in?
呣,等一下
Um, just a second.
嗨-嗨
Hi.-Hi.
一切都还好吧?-呣
Is everything all right?-Mm-hmm.
你这里有东西,呣..
You have something, um..
哦,谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
哦,我前晚说谢谢了吗?
Oh, uh, did I say thank you for the other night?
你说了很多”妈的”
You said “fuck” a lot.
呃,谢谢你
Well, thank you.
差不多八点了
So it’s almost 8:00.
你不出去吗?
And, uh, you’re not going out.
噢,我是说你可以的.你可以.那是准许的
Uh, I mean you could. You can. You’re allowed.
你不必一直待在家里
You don’t have to stay home.
那不在要求之列-谢了
It’s not, uh, part of the deal.-Thanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!