我..
I, uh..
你对化学疗法有概念吗?
Do you know anything about chemotherapy?
只知道是一种治疗方式
Well, I know it’s a treatment for..
每次我验血结果不佳,他们就给我这种治疗
They give me a course of it every time I fail their blood test.
那是..
It, uh..
那相当..
it’s pretty..
呃,治疗中我需要协助
Well, I need help during it.
要这工作吗?
Want the job?
听起来挺吸引人的
You make it sound so attractive.
你父亲说..
Your father said..
别管我父亲
Forget my father.
呃,他说你需要一个护士-别管他的话
Well, he said you needed a nurse.-Forget what he said.
雇我的是他-不是他雇的
Well, if he’s the one hiring..-He’s not hiring.
他在去日本的豪华飞机上,是我雇你的
He is flying to Japan in a luxurious airplane. I am hiring.
如果你决定接下这工作
Uh, if you choose to take this job..
你是为我而工作,不是为我父亲
you will be working for me, not for my father.
你为什么选我?
So why would you pick me?
哦..
Oh..
我懂了
I got it.
我的裙子最短?
I had the shortest skirt, huh?
哦,其实不然,还有一位裙子更短
Oh, actually, no, there was one with a shorter skirt..
但他没穿条纹制♥服♥
but he was never a candy striper.
总之,呣..
Anyway, um..
供膳宿
it’s room and board..
还有..周薪四百块
and, uh, $400 a week.
现金?
Cash?
这是你的房♥间
This is your room.
要是你接受这工作
If you take the job.
他感冒了,还是什么?
He’s got a cold, or what?
什么病?-血癌
How sick?-Cancer.
哦,见鬼,希尔斯.大概我不想听
Oh, shit, Hils. Maybe I don’t want to hear this.
好吧,吉姆怎么样了?-吉姆是个鸟人
Okay. How’s Jim?-Jim’s a prick.
那他的鸟怎么样?
How’s his prick, then?
迈克,给我们两罐啤酒
Mike, give us two beers.
好吧,那家伙看起来怎么样?
Okay, so what’s this guy look like?
上流社会的,诺布山-呣,大学毕业的垃圾
Upper classy, Nob Hill.-Hmm. College snot.
我有一点感觉,他是..-他是什么,希尔斯?
I kinda get the feeling that he was..-He was what, Hils?
有一点可爱-呃,继续说,女孩
Cute.-Well, go ahead, girl.
你要接受吗?-我不知道.那地方不错
You gonna take it?-I don’t know. The place isn’t bad.
很棒的古董,我有自己的洗澡间,我房♥间在走廊那边
Fancy antiques. I have my own bathroom. It’s not in the hall.
周薪多少?-四百元
How much a week?-Four hundred big ones.
天哪!不是吧
Fuck me! Not you.
把握住,希尔斯.你妈妈会疯了
Grab it, Hils. Your Mom would go crazy.
你可以去买♥♥她一直说的凯迪拉克,天天去购物
You could buy the Cadillac she’s always talking about, go shopping every day.
你可以给我买♥♥全套的..怎么了?
You can buy the outfit for me..What?
别紧张,姑娘.别担心
Just be cool, girl. Don’t worry about it.
嘿,嘿,宝贝.要陪你回家吗?
Hey, hey, baby. You need a walk home?
嘿,小心
Hey, watch it.
嗯,嗯
Yeah, yeah.
啊,欢迎
Ah. Welcome.
谢谢-哦,让我来
Thanks.-Oh, let me..
哦,可以了.谢谢,马拉凯
Uh, that’ll be all. Thank you, Malachi.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
可以了,马拉凯
That’ll be all, Malachi.
等等
Wait.
你进入这个房♥间,不在条件内
You coming in this room is not part of the deal.
我没那样想
I never thought it was.
对不起
Pardon me.
噢,是的
Uh, yes.
你好吗?-我的朋友,你好吗?
How are you doing?-My friend, how are you?
很好-这是,噢,穆阿玛
Fine.-This is, uh, Moamar.
穆阿玛·加达菲
Moamar Gadhafi.
他,噢,每周一早送我去化疗
He, uh, drives me every Monday morning to the, uh, chemo.
希拉里·奥尼尔-很高兴见到你
Hilary O’Connell.-My honor.
奥尼尔
O’Neil.
奥尼尔,对不起
O’Neil. I’m sorry.
彼得·施密特,1886年
Peter Schmidt, 1886.
巴思和凯尼泽,1♥8♥9♥2年
Barth and Kenitzer, 1♥8♥9♥2.
两座楼房♥都经历过地震
Both of them stood up to the earthquake.
无与伦比的希斯和威克斯..
The incomparable Hiss and Weekes..
1910年
1910.
哦,罗纳德·麦克唐纳,1986年
Oh, Ronald McDonald, 1986.
你知道,生化治疗很激烈
You know, the chemicals they inject me with, th..
事实上,它们是毒素
Actually, they’re poison.
毒?-呣
Poison?-Mmm.
希斯和威克斯,1991年
Hiss and Weekes again, 1911.
是的,目的是杀死癌
Yes, the idea is to kill the cancer..
不是我
and, uh, not me.
可能有些副作用
So, anyway, there might be some reaction.
哪类副作用?-哦,流汗
What kind of..-Oh, sweating.
颤抖和呕吐
Shaking and vomiting.
有时我会尖叫
Sometimes it makes me scream.
啊,仁爱医院
Ah, Mercy Hospital.
1936年
1936.
奥尼尔小姐?-什么?
Miss O’Neil?-What?
你想我留在这里吗?-我不知道.不
Do you want me to stay?-I don’t know. No.
我明天会给他电♥话♥
I’ll give him a call tomorrow.
没事,没事
Okay. Okay.
不会有事的
It’s okay.
不,不,不
No, no. No.
怎么样了?-谢谢,谢谢
How’s that?-Thank you. Thank you.

Oh.
太吵了!
Too loud!
太吵了!
Too loud!
关了它..太吵了!
It’s up..too loud!
太吵了
Too loud.
好了
Okay.
没事了,没事了
It’s okay. It’s okay.
过来,来吧,来吧
Come on. Come on, come on.
让我把这个给你围起来
Let me wrap this around you.
哦,太吵了-不,我已经关了它了
Oh, much too loud.-No, I turned it down.
太吵了,太大声了-没事了,我已经关了
Much too loud. It’s much too loud.-It’s okay. I turned it down.
来吧,我扶你上♥床♥
Come on. Let me get you into the bed.
好吗?我扶你
Okay? I’ve got you.
我扶你.我扶..
I’ve got you. I’ve got..
好的
Okay.
房♥间里有声音
The room is humming.
睡吧
Go to sleep.
睡吧
Go to sleep.
见鬼
Shit.
见鬼
Shit.
等等,等等,等等
Hold it, hold it, hold it.
我不..我不懂.你说毒是什么意思?
I don’t..I don’t get it. What do you mean, “poison”?
我所指的毒
I mean poison.
意思是说,我想他快死了
I mean, I thought he was gonna die.
我想,这家伙看起来要不行了
I thought, one more time and this guy is gonna fucking die.
肖娜,我需要帮忙
Shauna, I need help.
我为他感到难过.真的
I feel sorry for him. I do.
我想不会有人去看他
I don’t think anybody comes to see him.
真希望我能知道怎么照顾他,但我不知道
I wish I knew how to care for him, but I don’t.
他需要个护士
He needs a nurse.
他需要一个真正
He needs somebody who can..
能应付这些事的人
deal with this sort of thing.
我想我应付不了
I don’t think I can deal with this.
我不能
I don’t.
我今晚要告诉他
I’ll have to tell him tonight.
别接
No.
维克多·格迪斯现在不在家,请在嘀一声后留言
You’ve reached the home of Victor Geddes. Leave a message after the tone.
我是你父亲,你在那吗?
This is your father. Are you there?
我知道你在
I know you’re there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!