但我们可以把握现在.所以努力,维克多,跟我一起生活
But we have right now. So fight, Victor. Live with me.
我不能-跟我一起生活
I can’t.-Live with me.
我办不到
I can’t do that.
看看你
Look at you.
你这么..年轻..
You are so..young..
这么美,这么聪明
and so beautiful and smart.
你可以做任何事,希拉里.任何你想做的事
You can do anything, Hilary. Anything you want to do.
你为何要这样做?
Why do you want to do this?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
如果你跟我回医院为我们而努力..
And if you come back with me to the hospital and fight for us..
如果你为我们奋斗,我永不离开你,维克多
if you fight for us, I will never leave you, Victor.
但你一定要奋斗,你康复之后..
But you have to fight. And if you get well..
当你康复之后..我会在那儿陪着你
when you get well..I-I’ll be there with you.
如果你,如果你死了,我会握着你的手
And if you, if you die, I’ll hold your hand.
我会握着你的手
I’ll hold your hand.
你最后看到的那会是我..
And the last thing you’d ever see would be me..
因为我爱你
because I love you.
我也是
I do.
哦,上帝
Oh, God.
我爱你
I love you.