Stand back!
继续前进 继续前进
Keep moving, keep moving.
来吧 让我们拥有你
Come on, let’s have you.
在那边结束
Close up down the end there.
采取行动 来吧 下士 上船
Get a move on. Come on, corporal, get on board.
我得先看看我的队友们
I’ve got to see my lads on first.
进展如何 长官?
How’s it going, chief?
先生 我们还可以再拿一些
We can still take a few more, sir.
我们很幸运 我们刚刚做到了
We were lucky. We just made it.
而且这样平静 – 我也该生病了
And it’s flat calm that. – I should be sick just the same.
嗯 你不行
Well, you can’t.
我可以在芬斯伯里公园湖生病
I could be sick on Finsbury Park lake.
我有
I have.
是这么回事!这就够了
That’s it! That’s enough!
告诉机舱待命 – 机舱 待命
Tell the engine room to stand by. – Engine room, stand by.
让我们走吧 长官 – 放手吧!
Let go aft, chief. – Let go aft!
让我们走吧 先生
Let gone aft, sir.
放手吧 – 放手吧!
Let go forward. – Let go forward!
继续前进!
Move on forward!
万能的上帝啊 他们将在水中成百上千
Christ Almighty. They’ll be hundreds of ’em in the water.
你没事吧 塔比?
You all right, Tubby?
我不能再忍♥受了!
I can’t take any more!
抓住这些
Hang on to these.
哈珀?
Harper?
哈珀!
Harper!
回到我们刚刚开始的地方
Back where we ruddy well started now.
运气不好
Bad luck, corp.
巴洛?
Barlow?
迈尔斯?
Miles?
迈尔斯?迈尔斯!
Miles? Miles!
你还和我们在一起吗 下士? – 看到其他人了吗?
You still with us, corporal? – Seen the others?
巴洛在哪里? – 我不知道 买♥♥了 我估计
Where’s Barlow? – I don’t know. Bought it, I reckon.
巴洛!
Barlow!
巴洛!
Barlow!
宾恩下士!
Corporal Binns!
宾恩下士!
Corporal Binns!
宾恩下士!
Corporal Binns!
宾恩下士!
Corporal Binns!
塔比!
Tubby!
塔比!在这里!
Tubby! Over here!
哈珀打电♥话♥给你 公♥司♥在那边
Harper’s calling you, corp. Over there.
也许其他人已经出现了
Perhaps the others have turned up.
人都在这儿吗?
Everybody here?
是的
Good.
我想我们只是幸运而已 – 我们不得不回到你身边
I reckon we were just lucky. – We had to get back to you, corp.
我们知道你不能没有你的魅力男孩
We knew you couldn’t do without your glamour boys.
魅力 – 我们会有另一艘船吗?
Glamour. – Think we’ll get another ship, corp?
那之后呢?你在开玩笑
What, after that lot? Don’t make me laugh.
我听说他们在过去的两个小时里损失了三条船
I heard they lost three ships in the last two hours.
我想我们已经有了 军士长
I think we’ve had it now, sergeant.
我们上岸试试吧 – 对 好的 先生
Let’s get ashore and try and dry out. – Yeah, OK, sir.
快点 你的脚!
Come on, on your feet!
坚持 如果你不这样做 谁来做?
Hold on. Who’s gonna do it if you don’t?
我没事
I’m all right.
B公♥司♥ 向后转!
B Company, about turn!
摆动!哦 来吧 小伙子们 到海滩上去
Swing! Oh, come on, lads, up on the beach.
先生 我们不下车吗? -他们今晚还会再来的
Aren’t we gonna get off, sir? – They’ll come in again tonight.
海军不会让我们失望
The navy won’t let us down.
第一海军军务大臣讲话
First Sea Lord speaking.
这是多佛副海军上将 长官 – 啊 拉姆齐 这次抗♥议♥是关于什么的?
This is Vice Admiral Dover, sir. – Ah, Ramsay. What’s this protest about?
先生 我必须让他们回来 – 我们不能这样做 拉姆齐
I’ve got to have them back, sir. – We can’t do that, Ramsay.
我们考虑了整个态势 我们已经失去了太多的驱逐舰
We’ve considered the whole position. We’ve lost too many destroyers already.
我们必须拥有它们
We’ve got to have them.
岸上仍有近20万人
There are nearly 200,000 men ashore still.
你给我的船只够每天运送4万人次
You’ve only left me ships enough to lift 40,000 a day.
周边已经阻断了 长官
The perimeter’s breaking already, sir.
拉姆齐 你知道我们必须保证车队…
Ramsay, you know we’ve got to guarantee the convoys…
如果我们得到军队 我们就有机会抵抗侵略
If we get the army back, we shall have a chance of standing up to the invasion.
如果我有大驱逐舰 我们会让军队回来
If I have the big destroyers, we’ll get the army back.
我们必须抓住机会 – 我们必须平衡机会 拉姆齐
We’ve got to take that chance. – We’ve got to balance chances, Ramsay.
在这个时候 海滩上有三万人
There are 30,000 men on the open beaches at this moment.
在他们后面的沙丘里有5万个
There are 50,000 in the dunes behind them.
沙丘和运河之间有十万
There are 100,000 between the dunes and the canal.
我们得把他们弄出来 长官
We’ve got to get them out, sir.
法国人正在竭尽全力 他们在船上损失惨重
The French are doing all they can. They’ve lost heavily in ships.
阿里亚德都是尽自己的全力
Abriard is doing his damndest in every way.
沃尔特
Walt.
很好 拉姆齐 你会拥有他们
Very well, Ramsay. You’ll have them.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
先生 感谢上帝 那意味着我们还有机会
Thank God for that, sir. That means we have still got a chance.
为了艾文霍 伊卡洛斯到敦刻尔克
Order Ivanhoe, Impulsive, Icarus to Dunkirk.
收获和天堂香格里拉平绒 全体出动
Harvest and Heaven to La Panne, with all dispatch.
非常好 先生
Very good, sir.
这里 这是迫击炮
Here, that’s mortars.
德国人越来越近了
Jerry’s getting closer all the time.
如果我们今晚不下车的话 我们会陷入困境的
If we don’t get off by tonight we’ll be in the bag.
我不想再去踩那该死的防波堤的木板
I don’t fancy walking the plank on that blasted mole again.
我估计我们有大船了
I reckon we’ve had the big ships.
接下来我们试试小船
We’ll try the little boats next.
从我们所在的地方冒险 – 隐蔽!
Take a chance from where we are. – Take cover!
这是虚荣号♥!
It’s the Vanity!
他们找到她了 霍尔顿先生!他们已经得到了她!
They’ve got her, Mr. Holden! They’ve got her!
乔在哪里? – 我们从来没有见过他
Where’s Joe? – We never saw him.
我不认为他有机会
I don’t think he stood a chance.
小船出去了吧
Small boat out there copped it.
就这样
Just like that.
有一分钟 下一分钟就走了
One minute there, next minute gone.
德国人从来没有松懈过吗?
Doesn’t Jerry ever let up?
什么能阻止他?你的两个队伍的中队可能 他们在哪?
What’s to stop him? A squadron of two of your blokes might. Where are they?
睡觉 – 我们已经淘汰了很多
Sleeping it off. – We’ve knocked out plenty.
还有很多东西
There are plenty left.
天空全是敌机 – 我们的空军在哪里?
Sky is full of the swine. – Where is the air force?
啊 他们没有胆量 – 他们已经和你一样多!
Ah, they got no guts. – They’ve got as much as you!
那么 他们在哪儿呢? – 住嘴吧
Well, where are they, then? – Cut it out.
住嘴吧 我告诉你
Cut it out, I tell you.
如果他们有这么多的勇气 他们会在这里 不是吗?不是吗
If they got so much guts they’d be here, wouldn’t they? Wouldn’t they?
我们看到了一架我们可以识别三天的飞机
Haven seen one of our aircraft that we could recognise for three days.
你不能责怪孩子们 他们有很多抱怨
You mustn’t blame the boys. They’ve got a lot to gripe about.
你为什么不换上战斗服什么的?
Why don’t you change into battle dress or something?
它被炸坏了 中士 我们在这个地区只有四个战斗机中队
It’s blasted wicked, sergeant. We only had four fighter squadrons in the area.
他们期望得到什么?在英国只有三个机场可以派战斗机
What do they expect to get? Only three airfields in England can send fighters.
我说我知道 但他们不知道 而且有很多像他们这样的人
I said I know, but they don’t, and there’s a lot like ’em.
我是你 我会穿那身战斗服 – 不用了 谢谢
I were you I’d get that battle dress. – No, thanks.
随你便 – 隐蔽!
Suit yourself. – Take cover!
我们又倒霉了! – 敌机!
Here we go again! – Enemy aircraft!
战地包扎用品 快!
Field dressing, quick!
沙丘后面有一个伤员急救站
There’s a casualty clearing station over there behind the dunes.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
威尔士卫兵 靠近我
Welsh Guards, close on me.
过来 所有的威尔士卫兵!
Come on over here, all the Welsh Guards!
神父
Padre.
有秩序的!
Orderly!
德国人现在正在稳步地收紧包围圈
They’re closing in pretty steadily now.
我们必须决定当德国人到达这里的时候我们该怎么办
We got to make up our minds what we do when they reach us.
先生 会有另外一艘船吗? – 不是在白天 这是确定的
Will there be another ship in, sir? – Not in daylight, that’s definite.
他们可能今晚再试一次
They might try again tonight.
除非得到明确的命令 否则我们不会把任何东西转移到防波堤上
We’re not moving anything up to the mole until we get definite orders.
那是一挺重型机♥枪♥
That’s a heavy machine gun.
一定很接近 如果我们能听到
Must be pretty close if we can hear that.
这是第一次
It’s the first time.
对 伙计 这是我能为你做的最好的了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!