Right, chum. That’s the best I can do for you.
下一个
Next one.
整齐的
Orderly.
如果我们没有接到任何命令 先生?
Supposing we don’t get any orders, sir?
如果他们比我们想象的更早到达?
Supposing they come in sooner than we think?
这些命令是每100名病人中有一名军医和十名男人留下来
The orders are one medical officer and ten men stay for every 100 patients.
这意味着三名军医 30个普通士兵
That means three medical officers, 30 other ranks.
先生 如果你想留下我 我会留下来的
I’ll stay if you want me to, sir.
不 我们抽签 中士 把名字写在纸条上
No, we’ll draw lots. Sergeant, write out the names on slips of paper.
有多少军医? – 十六个
How many medical officers? – Sixteen.
十七个 把我的名字与他们写在一起 前三个随意挑选的留下来
Seventeen. Put my name in with them. The first three out of the hat stay.
现场二对一 五对一 我是个失败者
Two to one the field. Five to one I’m a loser.
你画好 中士 你或多或少是个无私的人
You better draw, sergeant. You’re more or less a disinterested party.
里普利中尉 长官
Lieutenant Ripley, sir.
“这是一种剪五比一 你不能输
‘Twas a snip at five to one. You couldn’t lose.
迪安船长 先生 – 他今天早上被杀了
Captain Dean, sir. – He was killed this morning.
先生 肯尼迪中尉 他在外面
Lieutenant Kennedy, sir. He’s outside.
请让他知道 你会吗?
Let him know, please. Will you?
先生 利维中尉
Lieutenant Levy, sir.
他怎么了?他会没事吗? – 我不知道 他们会留住他
How is he? is he gonna be all right? – I don’t know. They’re gonna keep him.
那真是倒霉 不是吗?
That’s rotten luck, isn’t it?
是啊.是啊.
Yeah. Yeah.
嘿 看到了吗?
Hey, corp. Seen this?
你知道你能做什么 不是吗?
You know what you can do with that, don’t you?
如果有人感兴趣 海滩上有一条小船
If anybody’s interested, there’s a small boat on the beach.
那是我们的 在哪里?
That’s ours. Where?
在那里 但是如果有人首先想到它的话
Down there, but it looks if somebody thought of it first.
快点!
Come on!
请不要靠近!
Keep off, please!
先生 怎么了? – 那些该死的傻瓜冲了我们
What’s wrong, sir? – Those blasted fools rushed us.
我们有一半的水 不工作 漂浮在岸上
We’re half-full of water and not working, drifted ashore.
我们能做什么? – 我对此表示怀疑
Anything we can do? – I doubt it.
卡住了 – 迈克 过去常在车♥库♥工作
Jammed up solid coming across. – Mike. Used to work in a garage.
我有一个车♥库♥ 我希望我们能得到一些专家的帮助
I own a garage. I expect we’d do with some expert help.
还要吗 先生? – 不 两个就够了
Want any more, sir? – No, two will be enough.
霍尔顿先生 可以上岸吗? – 我们俩都要上岸
Can I go ashore, Mr. Holden? – We’ll both go ashore.
我对发动机不太满意
I’m not much good with engines anyway.
什么故障 麦克? – 齿轮 我想 卡住了
What’s the trouble, Mac? – The gears, I think. Jammed up solid.
我从来没有想过会看到这样的景象
I never thought I’d see a sight like this.
先生 我们也没有
Us neither, sir.
真是一团糟!
What a mess.
真是一团糟 我们把这件事全搞砸了
What a shambles we’ve made of this whole rotten affair.
我们是什么时候进入比利时的 5月10日 是吗?
When was it we went into Belgium, May 10th, wasn’t it?
没错 – 不到三周 现在这
That’s right. – Less than three weeks, and now this.
人们很难相信这一点
One could hardly credit it.
需要一点信任 不是吗?
Takes a bit of believing, doesn’t it?
他们在家里对这一切有什么看法?
What do they think about all this at home?
不知道
I don’t know.
当我们离开时 他们并没有太多考虑
They weren’t thinking much about it when we came away.
他们不太了解
They didn’t know much.
事情在另一面看起来很不一样
Things look Very different on the other side.
我想他们认为我们搞砸了
I suppose they think we made a muck of it.
有人搞砸了 但我不认为是军队
Somebody’s made a muck of it, but I don’t think it’s the army.
你什么意思? – 听
What do you mean? – Listen.
我什么也听不见 – 枪声已经停了
I can’t hear anything. – The guns have stopped.
假设他们被抛弃? – 不要聚集在一起
Suppose they chucked their hand in? – Don’t be a clot.
他们肯定停了
They’ve certainly stopped.
也许这就像那传♥单♥说的
Maybe it’s like that leaflet said.
我们不可能相信传♥单♥上说的
We can’t have packed it in.
听
Listen.
情况就是这样
There it is.
又是他们的轰炸机
It’s their bombers again.
这就是为什么他们停止了炮击
That’s why they’ve stopped shelling.
他们正在发动低级攻击
They’re sending in a low-level attack.
你是做什么?跑? – 孩子 去哪儿?
What do you do? Run? – Where to, son?
你的意思是我们留下来? – 还有什么?低下你的头
You mean we stay put? – What else? Get your head down.
来吧 小伙子
Come on, son.
你能看见他们吗? – 不能
Can you see ’em? – No.
你认为他们是来找我们的吗? – 还有谁?
Do you think they’re coming for us? – Who else?
保持计数 – 我希望我是瞎了 喝得烂醉
Keep counting. – I wish I was blind stinking drunk.
十五岁 – 仁慈的母亲 今晚留住我
Fifteen… – Mother of mercy, keep me this night.
二十五岁 – 让我度过这个夜晚
Twenty-five… – Keep me through this night.
仁慈的母亲 让我度过这个夜晚
Mother of mercy, keep me through this night.
我不想死 我不想死!
I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die!
你可能不得不 – 我不想死!
You might have to. – I don’t want to die!
你可能真的有 朋友!
You might bloody well have to, chum!
总是这样吗?
is it always like this?
可能不会 今晚不会再发生了 孩子
Likely as not, it won’t happen again tonight, son.
我要躺下来睡一会儿
I should kip down and get a bit of sleep.
先生 发生了什么事?是什么原因造成的?
What happened, sir? What caused all this?
愚蠢的行为
Stupidity.
大家说战争太可恶了 不会再发生了
Everybody saying that war was so damnable it couldn’t happen again,
把我的头埋在沙子像鸵鸟一样
shoving our heads in the sand like a lot of ostriches.
德国人不这么想
The Germans didn’t think that way.
对他们来说战争意味着枪或黄油
To them war meant guns or butter.
他们选择了枪♥支♥
They chose guns.
我们选择黄油
We chose butter.
不 你不能怪军队
No, you can’t blame the army.
他们有我们给他们的东西:最后的战争武器 最后的战争勋章
They had what we gave them: last war weapons, last war medals.
这是结果
This is the result.
现在发生了什么 这之后呢?
What happens now, after this?
如果幸运的话 我们会有另一个机会
If we’re lucky we’ll get another chance.
天知道我们不值得
Heaven knows we don’t deserve it.
找最好的人做正确的工作
Get the best men in the rightjobs.
你认为我们已经开始了?我是说老丘吉尔?
You think we’ve made a start? With old Churchill, I mean?
是 是的 我想我们已经开始了
Yes. Yes, I think we’ve made a start.
我们找到了麻烦
We’ve found the trouble.
那是什么? – 围绕道具的绳子
What was it? – Rope around the prop.
它必须阻止她猛地跳齿
It must have stopped her with a jerk and jumped the gears.
我们在黑暗中不能做任何事情 早上会有时间
We cannae do anything in the dark. There will be time in the morning.
潮水不会持续几个小时 – 没错 不会
The tide won’t be in for hours. – That’s right, it won’t.
我会试试吗?
Will I try it?
不妨
Might as well.
我们很幸运 摆秋千
We’re lucky. Give it a swing.
我们做到了
We’ve done it.
放轻松 套管上有一个三英寸的裂缝
Go easy. There’s a three-inch crack in the casing.
但她会跑吗 – 潮水一涨 我们就试试看
But will she run? – We’ll try when the tide’s in.
教会游♥行♥? – 是啊
Church parade? – Yeah.
星期天早上 – 星期天?
It’s Sunday morning. – Sunday?
啊 真的 我早该知道了
Yes, of course. I should have known.
我很高兴我来了 弗兰基 非常高兴
I’m glad I came, Frankie. Very glad.
我们的父亲 – 我们的父亲
Our Father… – Our Father…
谁的艺术天堂… – 谁的艺术天堂?
… who art in heaven… – … who art in heaven…
你神圣的名字 – 你神圣的名字
… hallowed by thy name. – … hallowed be thy name.
来到你的王国 – 来到你的王国
Thy kingdom come. – Thy kingdom come.
您的意愿已完成… – 您的意愿已完成…
Thy will be done… – Thy will be done…
在人间如同在天上
…on earth as it is in heaven.
在人间如同在天上
…on earth as it is in heaven.
给了我们每日的面包
Give us this day our daily bread.
给了我们每日的面包
Give us this day our daily bread.
原谅我们我们的过错… – 原谅我们我们的过错…
Forgive us our trespasses… – Forgive us our trespasses…
当我们原谅他们侵犯我们的时候
…as we forgive them that trespass against us.
当我们原谅他们侵犯我们的时候
…as we forgive them that trespass against us.
不叫我们遇见试探…
Lead us not into temptation…
救我们脱离罪恶 – 救我们脱离罪恶
… but deliver us from evil. – … but deliver us from evil.
因为天国是你的 – 因为天国是你的
For thine is the kingdom… – For thine is the kingdom…
他是一个平民 – 一定是法国人
He’s a civvy. – Must be a Frenchman.
不 他不是 他是福尔曼先生
No, he’s not. He’s Mr. Foreman.
福尔曼先生 你伤得重吗?
Are you hurt bad, Mr. Foreman?
我的背…
My back…
到船上去 弗兰基