I’m more of a corn-dog man, myself.
我更喜欢”玉米狗”
I once ate a foot-long corn dog on a nude beach.
我曾在”天体海滩”吃了个长”玉米狗”
I’ll never do that again.
我绝不再那样干了
At what age did you lose your virginity?
你多少岁破处的
I’m not gonna discuss that with you.
我不和你谈这个
I was 9 years old. Boy.
我是9岁 哟
Great gal. Great gal.
很棒的女孩子
Sheila Pimples.
痘妹希拉
I’m kind of getting a headache, and it’s not because of you.
我有点头疼 但并不是因为你
It’s just, I’m under a lot of pressure.
只是因为 我现在压力太大
My wife and I are having a baby.
我老婆和我要有宝宝了
On Friday. That’s who the monkey’s for. Oh, really?
星期五 猴子就是给他的 真的?
Yep. It’s gonna be a Csection. That’s sweet.
嗯 准备剖腹产 不错呀
So if we could just…. Thanks.
所以如果我们能 谢谢 明白了
I, God, I totally understand.
我 老天 我完全明白
I was supposed to meet a bigtime agent in uh, Hollywood.
我本来是要和个好莱坞大腕经纪人会面的
Luckily, he postponed.
很幸运 他推迟了
So you’re an actor. Yep.
这么说你是演员 对
Yep. You know what?

In fact, I wouldn’t mind having a fresh pair of eyes…
实际上 我不介意让你看下
My apologies. Look at this.
我道歉 看看这个
Okay. If you’d just look at the road. I got it.
好 你看着点路就行 没问题
Oh, your headshots. Headshots.
你的大头照 大头照
This one, this is a laid-back guy with a Hawaiian shirt…
这张 是个穿着夏威夷衬衫的休闲男
…but he packs a piece.
但却拿着一把枪
Interesting. Yep.
有意思 嗯
This one was my father’s favorite.
这张是我父亲的最爱
He says it really showed my spirit.
他说这很显气质
And I agree with him.
我也觉得
What’s that, a…?
这是什么
That’s a gang member, a construction worker, and….
一个匪徒 一个建筑工 还有
And a nerd. A professor.
一个书呆子 教授
No. I’m Malcolm X.
不 我是扮马尔科姆·艾克斯[黑人运动领袖]
He thinks he’s human. So stupid.
它以为自己是人 真傻
So, Peter. What brought you to Atlanta?
那么 皮特 你怎么会来亚特兰大
Business or pleasure?
公务还是娱乐
Business. Business.
公务 公务
What kind of business?
什么样的公务
Architecture.
建筑
How’d you get into architecture? College. Anything else?
你怎么会进建筑这行的 大学 还有什么问题
Because I’m trying to I’m sorry. Peter.
因为我要吃 抱歉 皮特
We’re gonna be traveling for a few days.
我们要旅行好几天
It wouldn’t hurt to get to know each other.
相互了解下没什么坏处
Okay.

Ethan, what brought you to Atlanta?
伊森 你怎么会来亚特兰大
Business or pleasure?
公务还是娱乐
My daddy died.
我爹死了
I went to Atlanta to go to his funeral.
我去亚特兰大参加他的葬礼
Gee, I didn’t know. I’m sorry.
天 我不知道 对不起
He was a great guy, man. That’s why I’m heading out West.
他人很棒 所以我才会去西边
He’s the one that kind of motivated me to get on the TV.
就是他鼓励我上电视表演
TV?
电视?
Tough business to break into.
这行可是很难进的
So competitive.
竞争很大
I have a friend, he’s in that industry.
我有个朋友 他也干这行
Does he work on Two and a HalfMen? No. He, uh…
你出演《好汉两个半》吗 不 他
That’s too bad. Because Two and a Half Men…
太遗憾了 好汉两个半
…is the reason I wanted to become an actor.
是我想做演员的原因
Right. Especially the second season.
好 尤其是第二季
Here’s the plan.
我们的计划
We are just outside Birmingham…
我们正在伯明翰市外
…and we got a late start,
出发晚了
so we will only make it
所以如果想及时到达
just to inside Louisiana.
我们只有从路易斯安那州
Early to bed, early to rise.
早睡早起
Long 16 to 18-hour haul, which will land us in Phoenix, Arizona.
开16到18小时 到亚利桑那的凤♥凰♥城
And then we’re eight hours outside of Los Angeles.
然后离洛杉矶就只剩8小时了
You know what’d be nice?
还有更好的
If we could stop off at the Grand Canyon.
如果我们在”大峡谷”停留下
We’re not going to the Grand Canyon.
我们不去”大峡谷”
That would be easily 120 miles off our optimum route.
那和我们的最佳路线相隔120英里
That’s too bad.
太糟糕了
Daddy would’ve loved the Grand Canyon.
老爹会爱上大峡谷的
Why do you even have this?
你拿这玩意儿做什么
Oh, because this is my daddy.
这是我老爹
These are his ashes.
里面是骨灰
Why are your father’s ashes in a coffee can, Ethan?
为什么骨灰在咖啡罐里 伊森
Because he’s dead, Peter.
因为他死了呗 皮特
I know. I know that part. Don’t you listen to anything?
这我知道 你有没有听我说话啊
I’m just saying, normal people put remains in an urn.
正常人是放在骨灰盒里的
This is vacuum-sealed.
这是真空密封的
You broke the seal when you poured out the coffee.
你倒咖啡的时候已经打开过瓶盖了
You poured your father’s remains in and closed it.
你把骨灰倒进去再关上
That didn’t reseal it.
密封个毛啊
That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard in my life.
这是我听过的最最愚蠢的事
God. We shouldn’t have come here.
天 我们不该来这儿
I’m allergic to waffles.
我对华夫饼过敏
Come on, Sonny. Thank you.
来 索尼 谢谢
We need to make a brief pit stop in Birmingham.
我们得在伯明翰休息会儿
Actually, our next stop is Shreveport.
事实上 下一站是什里夫波特
That’s where we rest.
我们在那里休息
It’s 10 minutes away. Let’s see if we can make it.
离这儿10分钟路程 让我们试试
Why you making a pit stop in Birmingham?
为什么你要在伯明翰休息
We gotta make time.
我们要抓紧时间
I left my glaucoma medication on the plane.
我把治疗青光眼的药落在飞机上了
Wait, wait, wait. Your what?
等等 你什么
You mean your weed?
你说你的大♥麻♥
It’s medical marijuana, Peter.
是医用大♥麻♥ 皮特
No, it’s weed.
不 是大♥麻♥
Why do you make everything so dark?
你为毛想的那么黑暗
It’s not dark. lt’s weed.
不是黑暗 就是大♥麻♥
I’m saying I really don’t
我真心不想
want to stop and buy drugs. Is that okay?
停下买♥♥毒品 可以吗
I didn’t want to play this card, certainly not this early.
我不想那么早跟你说这个
But guess what. Guess who’s got the Subaru Impreza. Me.
但是我问你 车是谁的 我的
Guess who’s got all the money. Me.
钱是谁的 我的
Guess who’s got a winning personality. Me.
谁的性格更好 我!
What do you have? You have a nice hairline, fine.
你有什么 发型不错 好吧
You have a strong jaw, fine.
你有坚挺的下巴 好吧
But l gotta tell you something, mister.
但我要告诉你的是 先生
Your personality needs some work.
你的性格还不够好
My God.
偶滴神
Now, do you want a ride to California or not?
现在 你想不想搭车去加利福尼亚
Yes, please. Good. Hold Dad.
想的 好吧 拿好老爹
Dad! l’m sorry. I got it. I got it, I got it.
老爹 对不起 我拿到了拿到了
Okay. God Almighty, holy moly.
天哪
It’s like l’m traveling with a child.
简直像带了个小毛孩
Did you use the restroom?
你上过厕所了吗
Good point. I need to take a pee-pee.
好主意 我要尿尿
Peter? Crisis averted, I’m driving.
皮特 危机解除了 我在车上
Driving how? Let me talk to her.
在开车 让我跟她说
With a guy… Please don’t.
我和一男的在一起 请你别
With a guy that I met in a rent-a-car.
和一个男的 租车的地方认识的
You’re gonna drive 2000 miles
你要和一个刚认识的男人
with a guy you just met?
一同驾驶2000英里
Say Hi to…
打个招呼
Sarah? Hi, this is Ethan Tremblay.
萨拉 你好 我是伊森·特伦布
I’m riding with Peter. How are you?
我和皮特一起 你好吗
I’m fine. How are you?
我挺好 你呢
Good, good.
不错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!