Would you stop? Alright!
别说了 好吧
You know, a lot of guys messing around with married women.
爱和人♥妻♥乱搞的人我见多了
but you’re the only one
你这种我还头一回见到
I know who robs a joint, to pay back the husband.
抢钱给她老公还债
Crazy!
疯了
Don’t worry about it.
别担心
I’ll take care of it.
我会办妥的
Where’s Cook?
库克在哪
He’s in the dressing room.
在更衣室
Where’s that?
更衣室在哪
It’s over there.
就在那边
Whose money do I have?
那些钱是谁的
Don’t worry… they’re gonna come and get it.
别着急 会有人来拿的
Call them.
给他们打电♥话♥
Somebody call Nino.
谁给尼诺打个电♥话♥
Do you remember this?
还记得这个吗
Hello. Nino?
喂 尼诺吗
No, sorry pal. Why don’t you call back later, we’re closed.
不是 你晚点再打来吧 我们打烊了
I could,
晚点也行
but I think Nino would be upset that you made him wait.
不过你让尼诺等 我怕他会不高兴
Can I ask what this is about?
你有什么事吗
I have something of his.
我手上有他的东西
And that would be?
什么东西
A million dollars.
一百万美元
Please hold.
等一下
You have something that fucking belongs to me.
你说手上有我的东西吗
Seems that way.
我想是的
And you’re calling me…
那你给我打电♥话♥
why?
想干嘛
You’re expecting to buy my own shit back from you?
难不成还要我从你那儿买♥♥回来
I’m not selling it.
我没想卖♥♥
I’m gonna give you a time and place,
我给你个时间地点
and you’re gonna come and get it.
你来拿就行
Do you understand?
明白吗
What are you getting out of it?
你想从这里边拿什么好处
Just that.
什么都不拿
‘Out of it.’
就是好处
And your partners are happy with that?
你的搭档没意见吗
I don’t have any partners.
我没有搭档
You discuss this with anybody else?
你跟谁提过这件事吗
No, just with you.
没 就你
You’re not very good at this. Are you?
看来你不大懂行情
Go check it out who the fucking guy is?
去查清这混♥蛋♥是谁
Can I talk to you for a minute?
能跟你说会儿话吗
I can’t talk, I have to go.
不行 我得出门了
Can I just walk with you for?
那我陪你走吧
I have to tell you something.
我有事跟你说
Standard was into some…
斯坦德之前
guys in prison for a lot of money.
欠了牢里的人一大笔钱
And it would ruin you and Benicio if he wouldn’t pay it.
如果他不还 会连累你和贝尼西奥
He asked me for my help.
他让我帮他
Everything went wrong, eh.
结果后来都乱了套
I’m sorry.
对不起
I still got the money.
那钱还在我这儿
You can have it, if you want to.
要是你想要 可以拿去
You can take Benicio…
你可以带上贝尼西奥
I just thought, we could get out of here.
我本来想 要是你愿意
If you wanted.
我们可以离开这里
I could come with you.
我可以和你一起走
I could look out for you.
可以照顾你
Sorry…uh… Wrong floor.
不好意思 按错楼了
He came into my apartment, Shannon.
他来了我那栋楼 夏侬
How did they know where I live?
他怎么知道我住哪
I told you, I was gonna call Bernie.
我跟你说过 我会打电♥话♥给伯尼
I just wanted him know that…
我要让他知道
that it wasn’t about that,
事情不是那样
you are not interested in the money.
你对那钱不感兴趣
and that you just did it for the girl.
你只是为了一个女人
What did you say?
你说了什么
No, no.
不 不
What the fucking are you told them about Irene?
你都跟他们说了艾琳什么
Calm down.
冷静点
You told him about Irene!!!
你跟他说了艾琳的事
Calm down. Calm down.
冷静 冷静
Just calm down a little.
冷静一点
I’ll kill you.
我杀了你
You told them about Irene?
你竟然告诉他们艾琳
Listen, I just, I just wanted him to know…
听着 我只是 我只是想告诉他
that as soon as you return the money,
只要你把钱给他们
that was the end of it. That’s all.
就没事了
I didn’t know, how was I supposed to know?
我不知道 我怎么会知道
How was I supposed to know that?!
我怎么知道事情会变这样
Okay?
行吗
Look, let me just talk to Bernie… okay?
听着 让我跟伯尼谈谈 行吗
Why you got to fuck everything up, Shannon?
你怎么总把事搞砸 夏侬
How was I supposed to know?
我怎么会知道
Everything is related to Nino!
什么事都能跟尼诺扯上关系
They’re gonna come looking for me.
他们会来找我麻烦
and they’re gonna come for you.
也会来找你
Do you understand?
你懂吗
You gotta get out of here.
你得离开这儿
and you gotta get out now.
现在就走
Listen to me. Listen to me, Shannon. Listen.
听我说 听我说 夏侬
You get out of here and you never fucking come back.
离开这里 永远不要回来
You never come back.
永远不要回来
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
I already gave you my advice.
我早跟你说过
You should’ve taken the money, and left the guy alone.
你把钱拿了就算了 干嘛管他
It’s just not that simple Bernie.
没那么简单 伯尼
No! Of course not!
当然没那么简单
Now everything’s bounced up in your face!
现在你都火烧眉毛了
You know, I owe you this guy.
这事我跟他没完
Just give me a little time and I’ll get rid of him.
给我点时间 我去干掉他
Shut the fuck up.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
You fucking monkey!
死猴子
The money, belongs to some half-assed wise guy,
那些钱 原本是个深藏不露的滑头
out of Philly.
从菲力那里弄来的
Now I got tipped off…
有人跟我透露
he was stashing a million bucks in a pawn shop.
说他在当铺里藏了一百万美金
He’s gonna invest it here in L.A.
他要在洛杉矶这里投资
He was gonna set up a rival operation.
就是想跟我作对
So, you stole from the east-coast mob?
现在你要从东海岸黑帮那里抢钱是吗
Now! I stole from some jump up punk,
现在只是从街头小混混那里抢来而已
who’s trying to step on our action.
他们妄想在我的买♥♥卖♥♥里插一脚
Yeah… then why didn’t you come to me,
是吗 那你怎么不事先知会我
before you set up this dummy robbery?
你要搞这单傻♥逼♥的抢劫
Before you hire this piece of shit.
雇了这废柴也不跟我商量
This was something off to the side,
这又是另一回事了
Bernie. I didn’t wanna involve you on this.
伯尼 我不想把你卷进来
Well, I’m involved now!
可我已经卷进来了
Let me tell you something.
让我告诉你
Anybody! Anybody finds out you stole from the family,
任何人 只要任何人 发现你从家里偷钱
we are both dead.
我们就别活了
What fucking family?
什么他妈家里
The family who still calls me a fucking kike?
成天叫我犹太佬的那个家里吗
To my face!
当着我的面
You know, I’m fifty nine years old Bernie,
听着 伯尼 我已经五十九岁了
they still pinched my cheek like I’m some fucking kid.
他们还当我像小屁孩一样好欺负
Family.
家里
The money always flows up, easy.
钱是赚不完的