We coat a paint on there with sponsors detail.
我们把赞助商信息漆车身上了
Look at the thread on the tyre,
看轮胎这纹路
still good huh, we are in business.
不错吧 这才像个样子
You paid 300 fucking grand for this piece of shit?
你♥他♥妈♥花三十万就整这么个破玩意儿
I paid for it, out of my own pocket.
是我出的钱 从我口袋掏的
This is just the shell.
这只是外壳
It’s the inside that counts. Not the outside.
值钱的在里头 外面的不值钱
Right, Shannon?
对吧 夏侬
You are correct sir.
对的 先生
Fuck that shit. If I paid 300 for something,
操♥他♥妈♥的 要是我花三十万买♥♥个东西
I want everybody to see it.
我就要所有人都看到
Of course you do.
那当然
Now this.
现在 这东西
That is one motherfucking fine ass pussy mobile,
那个才他妈的叫好车
motherfucker!
我勒个去
Damn!

Shannon, sell him that car.
夏侬 把那车卖♥♥给他
He won’t be able to find a pussy in a whorehouse.
就他这眼力见儿
You know what? This car will make you even good looking.
你知道吗 这车会让你看起来更帅
I’m already good looking, pal.
我已经很帅了 伙计
How’s it going?
怎么样了
When’s our first race?
我们第一场什么时候
Uhh, pretty soon.
很快吧
You gonna be ready?
你准备好了吗
I hope so.
但愿吧
Huh… I hope so.
还但愿呢
Hey, no false modesty. I got a lot of money on this.
别假装谦虚了 我可在这上面花了不少钱
Did Shannon ever tell you how we met?
夏侬跟你说过我们怎么认识的吗
I used to produce movies.
我以前是搞电影的
In the 80’s.
八十年代的时候
Kinda like action films and sexy stuff.
制♥作♥动作片啊 激♥情♥戏码什么的
One critic called them ‘European’.
有个评论家说是欧洲范儿
I thought they were shit.
我觉得都是些垃圾
Anyway he arranged all the cars for me. Did all the stunts.
总之他替我搞定所有的车辆 还有特技
I liked him. I like having him around.
我很喜欢他 喜欢跟他泡在一起
Even though, he’d overcharge the shit out of me.
但他宰起我来 还是毫不含糊
His next business venture.
他后来有一宗生意
He got involved with some of Nino’s friends.
跟尼诺的一些朋友扯上了关系
They didn’t go for the overcharging bit.
对他的狮子大开口很不满
They broke his pelvis.
他们打碎了他的骨盆
He’s never had a lot of luck.
他就再也没走过好运了
The reason I’m telling you this is,
我告诉你这些是因为
He’s got a lot invested in you.
他这次在你身上下了血本
So do I.
我也是
So, you need anything, you call me.
所以 你需要什么 就给我打电♥话♥
We’re a team now.
我们现在是一个团队了
Huh, I’m excited.
我很兴奋
Nino. Get the fuck out of here.
尼诺 我们滚蛋吧
You see the bad guy? Yeah.
你看出哪个是坏人了吗 嗯
How can you tell?
你怎么知道
’cause he’s a shark.
因为他是只鲨鱼
There’s no good sharks?
鲨鱼就没好的吗
No… I mean, just look at him.
也不是 但你看他那样子
Does he look like a good guy to you?
你觉得像好人吗
This is Cindy.
这是辛迪
That was my hausband’s lawyer.
她是我丈夫的律师
He’s coming home in a week.
他一周后就回家了
You know, we’re here celebrating. But it’s…
虽然大家为我庆祝 但是
It’s a shameful thing… what I did.
我知道我的所作所为 不怎么光彩
And I have a lot of making up to you, to everyone.
我会一一补偿给大家
But second chances are rare.
浪子回头金不换
Right?
对吗
And that’s worth celebrating. Right?
这才值得庆祝 是吗
So, I want to make a toast to that lady right there.
所以 我想敬那位女士一杯
Thanks for staying. I love you, Irene.
谢谢你留下来 我爱你 艾琳
Salud.
干杯
Hey.
你好
Hi.
你好
Sorry about the noise.
抱歉吵到你了
I was gonna call the cops.
我本来打算叫警♥察♥的
I wish you would.
真希望你叫了
Oye, getting heavier.
越来越沉了啊
Hey, how are you doing? Hi.
你好吗 你好
This guy has been telling a lot about you.
小家伙跟我说了很多你的事
He says, you’ve been coming around and helping out a lot.
他说 你经常过来 帮了很多忙
Yeah? Helping out. Is that right?
对吗 过来帮忙 是吗
Is that right?
对吗
That’s very nice. That’s nice of you. Thank you.
真不错 你真是太好了 谢谢
You’re welcome.
不客气
You drive for the movies? Yeah.
你在电影里开车吗 是的
I can take that. No, no. I got it.
我来拿那个 不 不 我来吧
Let mommy talk to her friend. Go.
让妈妈跟她的朋友说话 走吧
You have a good night.
睡个好觉
You’re Shannon’s buddy, Right?
你是夏侬的人 对吗
We met last year.
我们去年见过面
You drove me and my brother back from Palm Springs.
你开车送我跟我兄弟回棕榈泉市
We hired another wing man.
我们另找了一个帮手
I spend six months in jail and my brother got himself killed.
我在号♥子里呆了半年 我哥哥自杀了
I’ve got a sweet job coming up.
我现在有个好活儿
How about this?
不如这样
You shut you mouth.
要么你闭嘴
Or I’ll kick your teeth down your throat and I’ll shut it for you.
要么我打碎你的牙让你闭嘴
Nice seeing you again.
很高兴再见到你
Come on, it’s okay.
过来 没事的
Come here.
过来
Don’t be scared.
别害怕
Look, don’t tell mommy. Okay?
不要告诉妈妈 好吗
Okay, it’s a secret between us boys.
好吗 这是我们男人之间的秘密
Oh, fuck me.
我♥操♥
Who are they?
他们是谁
What the fuck are you gonna do?
你♥他♥妈♥要干什么
You gonna go and beat them out for me?
你要替我出头吗
Huh, stunt guy.
特技小子
Why the fuck do you wanna know who they are?
你♥他♥妈♥想知道他们是谁干嘛
There’s some guy who want me to do a job for him.
有个人想让我替他干一票
But I’m not gonna do it.
但是我不会干的
That’s who they are.
他们就是这种人
What’s the job?
干什么
He wanted me to rob a pawn shop in the valley.
他想让我去山谷抢一家当铺
Why?
为什么
’cause I owe them protection money,
因为我蹲号♥子的时候
for when I was in the inside.
欠他们保护费
It’s two thousand bucks.
两千块
And as soon as I got out,
而我一出来
oh, it’s five thousand bucks.
就变成了五千块了
Oh, no, it’s actually, ten thousand dollars.
不 事实上 是一万快
Twenty thousand dollars.
两万块
Tomorrow I don’t know what it’s gonna be.
我不知道明天又会变成多少
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
That’s a very good question.
问得好
They said they’re gonna come after Benicio and Irene next.
他们说下一次就找贝尼西奥和艾琳
You okay?
你没事吧
You want something to drink?
想喝点什么吗
What’s that you got there?
你拿的什么
Can I see?
能给我看看吗
One of those men gave you this? Mmmhm.
是那些人给你的吗 嗯
They told me not to lose it.
他们让我别弄丢了
You want me to keep this for you?
你想让我替你保管吗
Okay.
好的
How’s Benice? Good.
贝尼西怎么样 很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!