Put out the fucking cigrette, I’m eating.
快他妈把烟掐了 我要吃饭呢
Sorry. What’s the matter with you?
对不起 脑子有泡吧
I’m just…

Never have a ashtray in this town.
在这儿找个烟灰缸真不容易
You run a perfectly good business.
你生意做得好好的
I don’t know, why you wanna change now.
不懂你干嘛要换
You know how much my business made last year?
知道我去年才赚多少吗
30 grand.
三万
I can build a car in six months and
我辛苦六个月组装一部车
in six seconds these jerks write it off as a stunt,
拍一个特技不到六秒就报废了
that won’t even make it to the movie.
结果电影里连镜头都没闪一下
See, all I need is a hard used star car.
我需要一部耐用的好车
That’s all.
仅此而已
I figure we start off small town circuit, we work our way up.
咱们先从小城镇的循环赛开始 一步步来
Once we get to the show, we are talking millions.
一旦走上正轨 咱们就赚大了
Chopstick, sir.
筷子 先生
Yeah, where’s the cookies?
好 签饼呢
Forget it, forget it.
算了 算了
So, you still haven’t give me your number.
说吧 要多少
Alright, four hundred thirty thousand dollars.
好吧 四十三万
Mr. Ross, I wouldn’t come to you with this
罗斯先生 要没有十足把握
unless I’m absolutely sure about it!
我是不会来找你的
How can you be sure, Shannon.
你怎么保证 夏侬
What do you got that the big professional race team don’t?
你有什么专业赛车队没有的东西
I got the driver.
我有车手
You just told me there haven’t got a dozen drivers.
你意思是他们没有车手
Not like this one.
绝对比不上这个
This kid is special.
这小子很不一样
Been working with him for a while,
我跟他工作了一阵子
I’ve never seen anybody like it.
从没见过像他这么厉害的
If I had the money, I’d back him myself.
我要是有钱 绝对投他
Yeah, but you don’t have the money.
但你没钱
Mr. Ross, you put this kid behind the wheel,
罗斯先生 只要让这小子摸到方向盘
there’s nothing he cannot do.
没有他办不到的事
There’s money here, you can’t lose.
这钱你不能不赚
Fuck you eating chink food in my fucking restaurant?
你♥他♥妈♥在我店里吃什么中国菜
What’s a Jew doing running a pizzeria?
那犹太人开披萨店干毛
You remember Shannon?
还记得夏侬吗
Take a fucking hike.
他妈滚一边去
I wanna talk to my partner.
我们有事要谈
I’m just fucking with you.
开个小玩笑
How’re you doing, Shannon?
过得怎么样 夏侬
How’s the fucking leg?
你那条狗腿好了吗
I’ve paid my debt.
债我都还清了
I’ll think about it. Okay?
我会考虑的 好吧
But I wanna meet the kid first.
但我得先瞧瞧那小子
That’s all I ask.
求之不得
C’mon, I want you to meet somebody.
来 我带你去见一个人
Whatever you do like about the car, don’t say anything.
不管多喜欢这车 先什么都别说
I want to drive the price down a little bit.
我想把价压低点
Kid, I want you to meet Mr. Bernie Ross.
小子 这是伯尼·罗斯先生
Nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴
My hands are a little dirty.
我手有点脏
So are mine.
我也一样
Good driving out there. Thanks.
刚才车玩得很溜 谢谢
Good kid. So? What do you think?
好样的 怎么样
Do we get the 400?
能拿四十万吗
I’ll give you 300 for 70 percent.
我出三十万买♥♥70%的股份
Done!
成交
You won’t be sorry!
你不会后悔的
I’m Shannon, can I help you?
我是夏侬 需要什么帮助吗
Hey pal, just drop it down here.
伙计 手里的活先放一放
We’re pushing it alright.
来帮忙推一下
We wanna push her into number three.
推到三号♥车位
The car. Not you. Good.
我是说汽车 不是你 明白
Hi. Hi.
你好 好
You two know each other? Don’t.
你们俩认识 不
Look at that.
瞧瞧你
We’re neighbours. Neighbours, very good.
我们是邻居 邻居 太好了
Well, we’ll try to be neighbourly too.
我们也会像邻居般热情服务的
You blinked.
你眨眼了
What?
什么
Can I call a cab from here. Yeah, sure.
我能从这儿叫辆车吗 当然可以
What am I talking about.
瞧我说什么呢
You and the kid are neighbours, right? He can take you.
你和那小子不是邻居吗 就让他送你吧
No. I feel bad.
别 这样不好吧
No, no. Don’t even think twice about it.
不 不 别说了
He’ll be happy to do it.
他会很乐意的
He’s a good guy.
他人好着呢
You know, he walked into my shop here about five or six years ago.
大概五六年前 他直接冲到我店里
Right out of the blue, asking for a job.
无端的 说要找个活干
So, I put him to the test, to see what he could do.
我就把他招进来试试 看他会干点啥
The kid is amazing.
这小子真没得说
So, I hired him on the spot.
所以我立马决定雇用他
At about half the wages I normally pay.
而且只给他普通员工的一半薪水
He didn’t even blink an eye.
他眼都不眨一下
Hey kid, come over here for a sec, would you.
小子 来一下
And I have been exploiting him ever since.
从那之后我就一直剥削他
Don’t tell him.
保密
Looks like we’ve bigger problem than I thought.
貌似问题比较复杂
We’re gonna have to keep the car here for a few days.
这车得修上一阵子
So, I offered your services
所以 你得服务到家
to take Benicio and Irene home.
把贝尼西奥和艾琳送回去
Would that be okay?
没问题吧
Yeah, sure.
当然
I don’t have wheels on my car. Ok.
我车还没车轮 好的
It’s one think you should know about me.
这点得告诉你
Well put the tyres on.
赶紧把轮子装好
You got about five minutes? Yeah.
等我五分钟行吗 好的
Hey, do you wanna see something?
想出去兜一圈吗
Yeah.
好啊
Okay.

Back against the wall and ours
我们无路可退 相互依偎
With the strength of a willing to cause
怀抱信念
A pursuit some called outstanding
寻求一种叫超群的东西
Or emotionally complex
或者精神寄托
Against a grain
躺在麦堆中
Left to stop at claims
把俗世烦恼丢一边
Of all the thoughts your actions entertaining
带着这种心情 你行动欢愉
And you, have proved, to be
而你 已然证明自己是
A real human being, and a real hero
一个真正的人 真正的英雄
A real human being, and a real hero
一个真正的人 真正的英雄
A real human being
一个真正的人
155 people or more
有一百五十五个人甚至更多
All safe and all rescued
都从慢慢下沉的船上
From the slowly sinking ship
被安全救起来
What are warmer than
比他冷静的头脑
His head so cool
更温暖的是
And type I knew what to do
他写道 别怕有我呢
And you, have proved, to be
而你 已然证明自己是
A real human being
一个真正的人
A real human being
一个真正的人
That was good. We had a good time.
下午很棒 玩得很开心
Me too.
我也是
Sorry, if I put you on the spot showing up like that.
很抱歉 下午贸然去 让你为难了
It’s okay.
没什么
I’m not doing anything this weekend.
我这周末有空
If you wanna a ride or something.
如果你需要个司机的话
Don’t worry about her bumps and bruises.
别担心那些碰伤和刮伤
Thats fiber glasses, that’s easily replaceable.
都是玻璃纤维 很容易换

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!