我想无牙也希望你这样
And I imagine that’s exactly what Toothless would want you to do.
-对吗 -对
– Right? – You’re right.
很好 去找头盔吧
Good. Now go get that helmet.
不能让头盔再扫了你的兴
We’ve had enough disappointment around here.
小鱼脚 你饿吗 这么多鱼够喂一条龙了
Oh, Fishlegs, you hungry? There’s enough fish there to feed a dragon.
够一条龙了 真是
A dragon! That’s…
肉球
Meatlug!
卡嗝 你去哪
Hiccup? Where are you going?
我也不知道
I have no idea!
肉球 我还给你准备礼物了呢
Meatlug! What about presents?
-真不敢相信他 -你还不敢相信他
– I can’t believe him. – You can’t believe him?!
-你把自己的龙绑♥架♥了 -这么说多不好
– You kidnapped your dragon! – That makes it sound so mean.
-各位 -他一放开
– Hey, guys… – He flew away the second
-就直接飞走了 -我有72%的把握说
– he was unleashed! – I’m 72 percent sure
他不想走
he wanted to stay.
各位
Guys!
肉球吐了一堆石头
Meatlug barfed up a pile of rocks.
蠢货 那不是石头 你的龙下蛋了
You’re such an idiot. Those aren’t rocks. Your dragon laid eggs!
等等 我敢说龙就是为这个离开的
Hey, wait. I bet that’s why the dragons left.
-去下蛋 -但公龙怎么下蛋
– To lay their eggs. – But boy dragons don’t lay eggs.
你的那条公龙其实是姑娘
Yeah, your boy dragon is a girl dragon.
好吧 这下不少问题都想通了
OK! That actually explains a few things.
这样每个人的龙都飞走了对吧
Hey! Everyone’s missing their dragons, right?
-又来了 -我有个主意
– Here it comes. – I’ve got an idea.
这是新的亲衣节习俗
It’ll be another new Snoggletog tradition.
肯定很棒的
This is gonna be so good!
肉球 你要飞到哪
Meatlug, where are you taking me?
你们是来生养幼龙的
You guys come here to have babies.
看 你漏了一个
Hey, look over here. You missed one.
老天 幸亏没在伯克村里下蛋
Man, it’s a good thing those don’t hatch on Berk.
这个点子不错吧
Wasn’t this a great idea?
每个人都有惊喜
Everyone is gonna be so surprised!
惊喜
Surprise!
蛋会爆♥炸♥
The eggs explode?
蛋会爆♥炸♥
The eggs explode!
抱歉
Sorry!
不好意思
Sorry!
救命
Save us!
太棒了
Awesome!
真是绝妙的点子
This is your best idea yet.
我的雷神啊 这是怎么了
What in Thor’s name is going on?!
龙蛋会爆♥炸♥
The eggs explode.
无牙
Toothless!
无牙
Toothless?
出来啊 无牙 你在哪呢
Come on, Toothless, where are you?
钩牙
Hookfang!
风飞
Stormfly.
见到你们真是太太开心了
Oh! You have no idea how happy I am to see you guys.
你还有 孩子了
And you have… babies?
看看你们 欢乐的一家人
Look at you guys, all happy together.
谁知道你们也要庆祝自己的节日
Who knew you were leaving to celebrate your own sort of… holiday?
我该回去过自己的节了
I should get back to my holiday.
怎么样 钩牙
So, what do you say there, Hookfang?
载我回家吧
Think you can give me a ride back home?
大家准备好了就去伯克村找我吧
I’ll see you all back on Berk when you’re good and ready. OK, gang?
别别别 不要 我好像发动他们一起移♥民♥了
No, no! No, no, no! I… think I just started the return migration.
你们非要去的话就走吧
Well, if you insist.
加把劲
Come on!
不行啊 他们飞不起来
Boy, this is never gonna work.
等等 我有办法了
Hold on. I’ve got just the thing.
这真是场灾难 嘉伯
Gobber, this is a disaster.
-没那么坏 -没那么坏
– It’s not so bad. – Not that bad?
村庄被毁了 龙也走了
The village is destroyed, the dragons have gone and left us…
面对现实吧 这个节日真是
Let’s face it. This holiday is a complete…
大家看什么呢
What are these people looking at?
那是什么
What is that?
是卡嗝
It’s Hiccup!
还有我们的龙
And our dragons!
-欢迎回家 小伙子 -干的漂亮
– Welcome back, laddie! – Good job!
肉球
Meatlug!
风飞 你回来了
Stormfly! You’re back! Oh!
还带着孩子们
And there are babies!
-干得漂亮 儿子 -谢谢
– Well done, son. – Thanks, Dad.
各位带上自己的龙 去大厅吧
Everyone, grab your dragons! To the Great Hall!
终于有值得庆祝的事了
We finally have something to celebrate.
这是有史以来最棒的亲衣节
This is the best holiday ever!
你俩谁更乖 谁更乖
Who’s a baby? Who’s a cutie baby?
卡嗝 我知道你看到大家跟自己的龙其乐融融
Hiccup, I know this must be really hard for you,
心里肯定不好受
seeing everyone with their dragons.
但你做了件了不起的事
But you really did a wonderful thing!
谢谢你
Thank you.
雅丝翠 无牙去哪了
Astrid, where did Toothless go?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
天啊
Wow. Man!
你现在肯定不好过
Wouldn’t wanna be you right now.
你把大家的龙都带回来了 却漏了自己的
I mean, you brought back everyone’s dragon except yours.
这话说的 一点安慰的作用都没有
Yeah, you know, this is not helping at all.
无牙 伙计
Toothless! Hey, bud!
史推克
Stoick.
不乖 你真不乖
Bad dragon! Very bad dragon!
你吓死我了 别再跑出去这么久了
You scared me to death! Don’t ever stay away that long again!
你嘴里的是什么
And what is in your mouth?
是啊 我的头盔
Yeah, you found my helmet.
你找到我的头盔了
Hey! You found my helmet!
你是去找头盔的
That’s where you’ve been?
谢谢你 伙计
Buddy, thank you.
你真棒
You are amazing.
亲衣节快乐
Happy Snoggletog!
来了 无牙
I’m coming, Toothless!
好了 下来吧 我就是
All right, bud, come on down. I was just…
无牙 你把这个拿出来干吗 你不需要了啊
Toothless, what’d you pull this out for? You don’t need this any more.
走吧
Come on, let’s get going.
别胡闹了 你不是有新尾巴了吗
Would you quit fooling around? You have your new tail now.
无牙
Toothless!
无牙 停下来 你干吗呢
Toothless! Stop! What are you doing?!
伯克村一年到头几乎都是冬天
Winter in Berk lasts most of the year.
徘徊在天空不肯离去
It hangs on with both hands and won’t let go.
能帮你抵抗寒冷的
And the only real comforts against the cold
只有你爱的人和爱你的人
are those you keep close to your heart.
好了 伙计 准备好了吗
OK, bud, you ready?
那年是最棒的一个亲衣节
Turns out that was the best Snoggletog ever.
那年 我送给朋友一份珍贵的礼物
That year, I gave my best friend a pretty great gift.
他给我的则更珍贵
He gave me a better one.
驯龙高手
龙的礼物