– Tom! – Get the gun!
他在这儿
There he is.
-别动 -抓住了吗
– Hold still. – Got him?
冷静下来 你别想跑了
Calm down. You’re not going anywhere.
-别动 -你没事吧 先生
– Hold still. – Are you all right, sir?
-叛国罪 -夫人
– High treason, that is. – Your Ladyship?
你们怎么跑来的
Why are you even here?
我也是到昨晚才怀疑起了他
I didn’t suspect him myself until last night.
我怎么会知道你放弃了爱尔兰的自♥由♥
How was I to know you’d given up on a free Ireland?
它现在不自♥由♥吗
Isn’t it free now?
被王权踩着脖子叫什么自♥由♥
Not with the bloody Crown around its neck!
上车
Get in.
-带他走 -好 先生
– Take him away. – All right, sir.
我可不喜欢你们都认定了
I’m not impressed you all decided
我企图行刺皇室
I was a royal assassin.
我没啊
I didn’t.
是其他人这么想
It was really the others.
请您跟我们去趟警局
If you’ll follow us to the station.
你怎么没告诉我们
Why didn’t you tell us?
我原以为他是来查我的
I thought he’d come to check up on me
就不想把你们卷进来
and didn’t want to drag you into it.
我以为我跟他喝杯酒
I assumed he’d back off
好好回答他的问题 他就会放过我
if I answered his questions and met him for a drink.
但昨晚在酒吧
But last night at the pub,
我意识到他是想利用我接近国王
I realized he wanted to use me to get close to the king.
皇室敬礼
Royal salute!
执剑
Carry… swords!
抱歉
Sorry.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我们以为你们不来了
We thought you’d miss it.
这不正赶上了
I was just in time.
真不知我何必来
I don’t know why I bothered.
别说话
Oh, quiet.
陛下
Your Majesty,
约克郡轻骑兵已列队完毕
the Yorkshire Hussars are formed up, ready
等待您的检阅
and awaiting your inspection.
他人呢
Where is he?
他不太舒服
He’s not feeling well.
他昨天不还去打猎了吗
Wasn’t he out shooting yesterday?
-您要我说什么 -什么都不用说
– What do you want me to say? – Nothing.
您得允许我离开他
You have to let me leave him.
我们现在不谈这个
We will not talk about it now.
那是你的女仆吗
Is that your maid?
没错 露西
That’s right. Lucy.
你不称呼她的姓氏吗
Don’t you call her by her surname?
她跟我很久了
She’s been with me so long.
好奇怪
It’s so strange.
-他看上去很像英格兰人 -他以前是的
– He seemed so English. – And so he was.
曾是政♥府♥人员
A pillar of the establishment,
但爱尔兰独♥立♥的念头
until the notion of Irish independence
让他站到了另一边
took him over to the other side.
于是打起了我的主意
That’s where I came in.
他听说我心里向着爱尔兰和共和党
He’d heard my sympathies lay with Ireland and the republic.
难道不是吗
Don’t they?
也不是不顾一切的
Not at any cost.
我现在是个顾及法律秩序的人
I’m a law-and-order man these days.
那是你们对我的改造
That’s what you lot have done to me.
这事会在报纸上
So, will there be a great splash
被大肆报道吗
all over the newspapers?
可怜的爸爸
Poor Papa.
不 你会发现此事完全不会传开
Oh, no. You’ll find there isn’t a whisper about this anywhere.
政♥府♥掩盖
An establishment cover-up.
我不相信阴谋论
I don’t believe in conspiracy theories.
是啊
Yes.
-你写作吗 -尽量吧
– Do you… do you write? – I try.
史密斯小姐 休斯太太给你安排好了吧
Miss Smith. Did Mrs. Hughes sort you out?
是的
She did.
你喜欢阅兵吗
And have you enjoyed the parade?
你在家里干活儿吗
Do you work at the house?
不是的
Not exactly.
我卖♥♥♥车♥ 并帮忙打理地♥产♥
I sell cars, and I help with the estate.
格兰瑟姆伯爵是我的岳父
Lord Grantham is my father-in-law.
真抱歉了 先生
Oh, I do beg your pardon, sir.
没事 容我解释
Oh, no, please, let me explain.
我起初是这里的司机
I started here as a chauffeur.
你就是茜玻小姐的丈夫吧
You must be Lady Sybil’s husband.
是的
I am.
巴格肖夫人和我知道你们的事
Lady Bagshaw and I followed the story.
她死时我们好难过
We were so sad when she died.
那是多久以前了
How long ago was it?
快七年了
Seven years, or nearly.
-天啊 -真抱歉
– My God. – I’m sorry.
-还很心痛吧 -也不算
– It’s still painful. – Not in that way.
虽然不心痛了 但还在心里
It doesn’t hurt anymore, but it’s still there.
-可以问你件事吗 -当然
– Can I ask you something? – Of course.
你觉得难吗 改变地位
Was it hard, coming up like that?
成为这家的人
Joining the family.
是很难
Very hard.
夹在我的旧世界和新世界之间
Between my old world and the new one,
有时让我搞不清自己的身份
sometimes I didn’t know who I was.
但你现在知道了
But you do now?
我觉得是的
I think so, yes.
我已经接受了
I came to terms with it.
怎么了
Why?
我就是好奇
I’m just curious.
大家快点
Quickly, everyone. Quick.
快来 巴罗先生
Come on. Quickly, Mr. Barrow.
谁告诉我到底怎么回事 安娜
Can somebody tell me what’s going on? Anna?
怎么回事
What’s going on?
我们在这下面干什么
What are we all doing down here?
进去 在那里他们听不到
Go inside. They can’t hear us in there.
这太不成体统了
This is most improper.
你叫我们来这里干什么
Yes, why-why have you got us all here?
-是啊 -听我说
– Yeah. – I will tell you.
贝茨先生和我
Mr. Bates and I…
我们想维护唐顿的尊严
we want to defend Downton’s honor.
怎么说
In what way?
你们想再次遭受午餐时的对待吗
Would you like a repeat of how you were all treated at luncheon?
不 我当然不想
No, I bloody well would not.
安德鲁 当着女士怎么说话呢
Andrew, there are ladies present.
我们觉得我们该反抗
We think we should fight back.
我不喜欢这口气
I don’t like the sound of this.
我完全不喜欢
I do not like this at all.
安娜 说吧
Anna, tell them.
我们要扫清障碍 让你们能够
We are going to clear the way so you cook and serve dinner
在唐顿庄园为国王和王后做饭 服侍他们
for the king and queen at Downton Abbey.
这也是本该的
As you should.
天啊 这是革命吗
Well, oh, my God, is this a revolution?
要我去拿干草叉吗
Shall I fetch the pitchforks?
我们说真的 莫斯利先生
No, we’re serious, Mr. Moseley.
但你知道科贝特先生今晚拿了什么来吗
But do you know what Mr. Courbet’s brought in for tonight?
别管那个了 我们自有原料
Mm, never mind that. We’ve got our own supplies.
科贝特先生就交给我吧
And you can leave Mr. Courbet to me.
你要我们做什么
What do you want us to do?
别管那些女仆和贴身男仆
Don’t bother with the maids and valets.
我们跟他们没仇没怨
We’ve no quarrel with them.
但我们今晚得支开皇室管家
But we need to get rid of the royal butler for the night.
是侍从长
The Page of the Backstairs,
别说错了 贝茨先生
if you don’t mind, Mr. Bates.
男仆也得被支开
And the footmen need to be out of commission
从7点到你们结束侍餐