莫德·巴格肖要来唐顿吗
Maud Bagshaw is coming to Downton?
对 作为王后的侍女
Yes, as the queen’s lady-in-waiting.
老天爷
Oh, my goodness.
为何这么惊讶 她是什么人
Why so surprised? Who is she?
她是你父亲的亲戚
Well, she’s a cousin of your father’s.
我们稍后再说吧
We’ll-we’ll discuss it later.
您可别搞得大家下不来台
You’re not to make things awkward.
准备得如何了
How’s it all going?
都在玛丽掌控之中了
Well, Mary’s got it under control.
才没有 要做的事太多了
Hardly. There’s so much to do.
我们来时 看到在草地上丈量的人是谁
Who were those men measuring on the green as we came past?
他们在搭建阅兵时王后要站的讲台
They’re building the dais for the queen at the parade.
-真令人期待 -感觉是浪费钱呢
– Oh, how exciting. – Seems rather a waste of money.
又来了
Here we go.
王室不就该如此吗
Isn’t that what the monarchy’s for?
用他们的威严和魅力
To brighten the lives of the nation
为国民的生活添彩
with stateliness and glamour?
用丁尼生的话说”仁心贵于冠冕
To quote Tennyson, “Kind hearts are more than coronets,
信念胜于血统”
And simple faith than Norman blood.”
你有足够的陈词滥调撑过这次到访吗
Will you have enough clichés to get you through the visit?
如果想不出了 我就来找你
If not, I’ll come to you.
谢谢 巴罗
Thank you, Barrow.
现在告诉我们巴格肖夫人的事吧
And, now, you were gonna tell us about Lady Bagshaw.
她是个远亲吗
Is she a very distant cousin?
不是 她父亲是我的祖伯父
No. Her father was my great uncle.
那我怎么没听说过她
Then why have I never heard of her?
因为她选择断绝了跟家族的关系
Because she chose to cut herself off from the family.
-您知道为什么吗 -可能吧
– Do you know the reason? – Maybe.
我认为她有意剥夺你父亲的
See, I believe she means to cheat your father
合法继承权
of his rightful inheritance.
她自己没孩子
She has no children.
而你父亲是她关系最近的亲戚
Your father is her nearest relation.
可不许为难她
I won’t have her put on the spot.
你在谋划什么
You’re plotting something.
你有种狡猾的[马基雅弗利]眼神
I see a Machiavellian look in your eye.
马基雅弗利向来被低估
Machiavelli is frequently underrated.
他有很多品质呢
He had many qualities.
卡利古拉也有 可不都是好品质
So did Caligula, not all of them charming.
古罗马暴君
您想干什么 奶奶
What are you up to, Granny?
最好是能让莫德将你父亲视为
Well, ideally, I would like Maud to see your father
她没能有的儿子
as the son she never had.
那她能成为我没能有的母亲吗
Will she be the mother I never had?
讽刺是最低级的智慧
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.
-你好 -莫斯利先生
– Hello. – Mr. Molesley.
这么晚了还出来
It’s very late for you to be out.
是真的吗
Is it true?
什么是真的吗 莫斯利先生
Is what true, Mr. Molesley?
贝克韦尔先生说 您告诉他
Mr. Bakewell said that you’d warned him
皇室要来造访
that there was to be a royal visit.
这下我知道有秘密不能告诉谁了
Well, now I know who not to trust with a secret.
我们居然能有如此荣幸
That we should deserve such honor.
你怎么也这样 我好失望
Not you, too. I am disappointed.
-别理她 -你说我能不能
– Ignore her. – I wonder, do you think
被允许再穿一次号♥服
I might be allowed to slip on my livery again?
学校能放你走吗
Would the school let you?
他们肯定会为此准我假的 肯定的
Oh, they’ll give me time for this, I promise.
等我们知道了要求再说吧
Let’s wait till we know our orders.
怎么样 巴罗先生
What about it, Mr. Barrow?
你能允许我为国王和王后服务吗
Will you let me wait upon my king and queen?
这…
Well…
叫我们了
That’s us.
再见了 莫斯利先生
Good night, Mr. Molesley.
等我们完事了 是我去接约翰尼
When we’re done, shall I fetch Johnny
-还是你去 -我去吧
– or will you? – I can fetch him.
太让人激动了
How exciting.
-谢谢 -他们都疯了
– Thank you. – They’re all mental.
为了我们根本不认识的一对男女这么大惊小怪
All this fuss for a man and woman we don’t even know.
别管那个了 我想跟你说
No, never mind that. I wanted to tell you.
我想到了一些你婚礼上可以做的菜
I’ve had some ideas about what to serve at your wedding.
别老提那茬了
Stop going on about my wedding.
我们只剩几天了
We’ve only a few days left,
我问过夫人 她同意了
so I spoke to Her Ladyship, and she’s agreed
平时的规矩要暂时改改
our normal rules should be suspended.
有主人家在用的房♥间我们不打扫
We won’t clean a room if a family member is using it,
但除此之外 没有其他限制了
but, otherwise, all restrictions are lifted.
一切细节 不管多小 都要顾及到
No detail should be left undone, however small.
周四之前 这宅子里
I want every surface in this house
所有地方都要亮得发光
to gleam and sparkle by Thursday.
天啊
Blimey.
大家可以注意一下吗
Can I have your attention, please?
今天下午
For this afternoon,
陛下的管家 威尔森先生
Their Majesties’ butler, Mr. Wilson,
将从雷比城♥堡♥过来
will be coming over from Raby Castle
并会带一位贴身女仆和一位贴身男仆来
with a lady’s maid and a valet.
向我们传达指示吗
To give us our instructions?
那皇室仆人要我们服侍吗
With the royal servants, are we to wait on them?
这就得听他们怎么说了
That is what will be made clear.
我可不要服侍贴身男仆和女仆
I won’t be waiting on any valets and lady’s maids,
多谢了
thank you very much.
我们先别上火
Before we get hot under the collar,
-等等看他们怎么说嘛 -阿门
– let’s just wait and see what they have to say. – Amen.
布兰森先生
Mr. Branson.
有什么需要吗 先生
Can I help you, sir?
我其实是来找你的
It’s really you I came to see.
-需要我做什么吗 您是… -切特伍德
– Well, how can I help you, Mister…? – Chetwode.
切特伍德少校
Major Chetwode.
您是布兰森先生吧 格兰瑟姆伯爵的女婿
Am I right you’re Mr. Branson, Lord Grantham’s son-in-law?
是的
I am.
报纸上说 国王和王后来
The, uh… the papers tell me the king and queen
约克郡期间会在唐顿庄园小住
will be staying at Downton Abbey during their tour of Yorkshire.
如果报纸上说了 那肯定是真的
Well, if it’s in the papers, it must be true.
是啊 真是荣幸
Yes. Great honor.
但作为爱尔兰人 你可能不这么觉得
Although, as an Irishman, you may feel differently.
我至少也知道这是对我岳父母的肯定
I know when my parents-in-law have been paid a compliment.
而且还会进行阅兵 是吧
Well, there’s to be a military parade, I gather.
你对此有什么看法
How do you… how do you feel about that?
什么意思 我有什么看法
What do you mean, how do I feel?
你并没说你是否支持他们
Only you didn’t say whether you support them,
国王和王后
the… king and queen.
我支持格兰瑟姆伯爵
I support Lord Grantham.
很好
Very neat.
那我们后会有期了 布兰森先生
Until we meet again, Mr. Branson.
巴罗 他们说你在这里
Barrow. They said you’d be in here.
天啊 很高兴有需要时
Heavens. We can still put on quite a show
我们还能一展风采
when we need to, I’m glad to see.
都清理过了吗
Has it all been cleaned?
一切都多少做了个大概 小姐
More or less everything’s been done to a basic level, milady.
但最后的调整还没做
But we haven’t done the final buffing-up.
为什么没
Why not?
我是在等陛下的管家
I was waiting for Their Majesties’ butler.
我想问问他该在桌上摆什么
I thought I’d ask his advice on what to use on the table.
是吗
Really?
我们自家的桌上摆什么 我们不能决定吗
Can’t we decide what we lay on our own dining table?
前门铃 巴罗先生
Front doorbell, Mr. Barrow.
去吧
Please, go.
是 小姐
Milady.
你好 威尔森先生
Greetings, Mr. Wilson.
欢迎来到唐顿庄园
Welcome to Downton Abbey.
这边请 威尔森先生
This way, Mr. Wilson.
皇室管家好吓人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!