We’re looking forward to the ball.
哈伍德真是栋美丽的宅子
Harewood is such a wonderful house.
我们上车吧
Well, let’s mount up, shall we?
-回头见了 格兰瑟姆 -是 陛下
– We’ll see you later, Grantham. – Your Majesty.
好样的 各位 我们回去吧
Well done, everyone. Shall we head back in?
玛丽 你穿什么去舞会
Mary, what are you wearing to the ball?
我不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
卡森 皇家仆人昨晚是哪去了
Carson, what happened to the royal servants last night?
不好说 老爷
Hard to say, milord.
他们不见了
They sort of gave up the ghost.
反正你做得很好
Well, you managed splendidly.
但莫斯利要是没唱那一出就好了
Although I could have done without Molesley’s aria.
但还是谢谢仆人们挽救了大局
But please thank the staff for saving the day.
贝茨太太
Mrs. Bates?
-失陪 -能问你件事吗
– Excuse me. – Can I ask you something?
你给科贝特先生下了什么
What did you give Monsieur Courbet?
在他的茶里下了贝克韦尔先生
A double dose of a sleeping draught
那里买♥♥来的双份安♥眠♥药♥
from Mr. Bakewell’s… in his tea.
我昨晚真是出丑了
I’m afraid I made rather a fool of myself last night.
我永远不觉得你出丑的
You could never be a fool to me.
你真心的吗
Do you mean that, really?
是的
I do.
我觉得你了解我的真心
And I think you know how much.
你是对的 帕特莫太太
You’re right, Mrs. Patmore.
我是该筹划婚礼了
It’s time I started to plan my wedding.
真不知你怎么想了这么久
Well, I don’t know what took you so long.
我之前不确定 但我现在确定了
I wasn’t sure before, but I am now.
那就好
Well, that’s good to hear.
我好开心 帕特莫太太
I’m happy, Mrs. Patmore.
我不常那么说 但我真的开心
I don’t often say that, but I am.
这一切让你震惊了吗
Are you very shocked by it all?
应该震惊 皇室来访期间作弄宫廷仆人
I should be. Interfering with the palace staff on a royal visit–
而我也参与其中
and me part of it, to boot.
真不知我是怎么了
I don’t know what came over me.
但是呢
But?
他们活该 艾尔希
They had it coming to them, Elsie.
我们承认吧 他们太活该了
Let’s face it, they had it coming in spades.
哎呦
Hello.
怎么回事
What’s this?
欢迎回来 塔伯特先生
Welcome back, Mr. Talbot.
你们好 卡森 休斯太太
Hello, Carson. Mrs. Hughes.
你们知道玛丽小姐在哪吗
Do you know where I’ll find Lady Mary?
发生了这么多事
After everything that’s gone on,
她大概是去躺下了 先生
I should think she’ll be lying down, sir.
他们肯定都是
They all will be.
听上去不妙呢
Sounds ominous.
太好了 他赶上舞会了
That’s nice that he’s back in time for the ball.
谢天谢地 不用我们筹办
And thank the Lord we don’t have to organize it.
亲爱的 你不知道我们经历了什么
Oh, darling, you don’t know what we’ve lived though.
很抱歉我不能早点回来
I’m sorry I couldn’t get here sooner.
最后一场会一开完 我就乘第一艘船回来了
It was the first ship after the last meeting, I promise.
没事了 你现在回来了
Oh, never mind. You’re here now.
我不用自己去参加舞会了
And I don’t have to go to the ball alone
可怜巴巴地在一旁看着
like a sad little wallflower.
如果你答应跟我跳一整晚的舞 我才会去
Well, I’ll only come if you promise to dance with me nonstop.
说定了
Oh, it’s a deal.
-晚上好 -陛下
– Good evening. – Your Majesty.
莫德肯定带来了
I suppose Maud has brought
那个狡猾的小狐狸精
that scheming little minx with her.
你再这么下去
If you continue in this vein,
只会让自己出丑
you will only make yourself look stupid.
-你什么意思 -就那意思
– What-what do you mean? – What I say.
你有事瞒我吗
Are you keeping something from me?
跟我来
Come with me.
什么
What?
您怎么不高兴
Why aren’t you happy?
我以为您会高兴得发狂呢
I thought you’d be delirious.
如果你是真心的 我们当然很高兴
Well, we are happy, if you mean it. Very.
但你要怎么应付亨利
But how will you manage Henry?
改变我们对待彼此的方式
By altering the way we manage each other.
虽然不会容易
And it may not be easy,
但我已经决定要留在他身边了
but I’ve decided that I’m staying with him.
我不懂是什么让你改了主意
I just don’t understand what changed your mind.
是因为布兰森先生说的
It was something Mr. Branson said
要想好什么才最重要
about deciding what matters.
对于我 王权比我们都更重要
For me, the Crown matters more than any of us.
我可以处理好
I can make it work.
布兰森 那个爱尔兰共和党人吗
Branson? The Irish republican?
您知道不少嘛
Oh, you’re well-informed.
我比你以为的知道得多
I’m better informed than you know.
是他说服你这么做的
So, he persuaded you to do this?
我们在阅兵后聊了一会儿
Oh, we were talking after the parade.
他来了
Oh, there he is.
跟他说句好话吧 拜托
Say something nice. Please.
要知道 你不在可挺闷的
I have to say, it’s been very quiet without you.
布兰森先生
Mr. Branson.
在唐顿时我们真该多聊聊
I wish we had spoken more while we were at Downton Abbey.
-是吗 先生 -是的
– Do you, sir? – Certainly.
据我所知 我有不止一个理由应当感激你
I believe I have more than one reason to be grateful to you.
不止一个
More than one.
那是怎么回事
What was that all about?
回头我单独告诉你
I’ll tell you when we’re alone.
什么叫不止一个
Why more than one?
她是谁
Who is she?
玛丽公主
That’s Princess Mary.
她昨天去唐顿参加了阅兵
She was at Downton for the parade yesterday.
你没看到她吗
Didn’t you see her?
没在阅兵上看到
Not at the parade.
但我之后喝下午茶时见到了她
But I saw her afterwards at the tea.
所以她也有继承布朗普顿的权利
So, you see, she has Brompton blood,
虽然不太寻常
albeit from an unusual angle.
你怎么早不说
Why did you not say this long ago?
感觉你可能不太好理解
It seemed too great a leap for you.
你把我当成什么样的人了
Well, who do you think I am?
没出过村的老处♥女♥姨妈吗
Some maiden aunt who’s never left the village?
显然不是
Obviously not.
别以为我赞成 我可不
Well, don’t think I approve, because I don’t.
但至少我理解了
But at least I understand.
史密斯小姐知道真♥相♥吗
Does Miss Smith know the truth?
是的
Yes, she does.
等我回到家 我就另雇一个女仆
When I get home, I will hire another maid,
让露西做我的伴侣
and Lucy can be my companion.
这合适多了
Well, that’s much more suitable.
你恐怕不会高兴
And I’m afraid you’ll dislike it,
但她说 她和汤姆·布兰森
but she says that she and Tom Branson
说好要通信了
have agreed to correspond.
不高兴
Dislike it?
我愿亲自给他们舔邮票
I will lick the stamps myself.
你真不可思议 维奥蕾特
You are amazing, Violet.
你可没赢
You haven’t won, you know.
我不相信失败
I don’t believe in defeat.
但等你和露西
But we can hammer this out
回来住时 我们可以再商量
when you come back to stay, you and Lucy,
等你完成巡视职责了的
when you’ve finished your tour of duty.
你是说 我又是这家的一员了吗
You mean I am once more a member of this family?
她说得对 布朗普顿你别指望了
She’s right, you know. Brompton is gone.
你们都只能接受
And you must all learn to live with it.
我们还能要回来的
I think we can get it back.
至少为了汤姆
For Tom, at least.
所以我们需要那女孩回来这里
That’s why we need the girl back here.
维奥蕾特