when we are near.
没事 有我呢
That’s it. I’ve got you.
警♥察♥来了
The peelers are here!
是警♥察♥
It’s the police!
别让他们跑了 堵住所有出口
Make sure no one scarpers. Block all the exits.
-怎么回事 -好了 先生们
– What’s going on? – All right, gentlemen,
今晚的娱乐结束了 把音乐关了
that’s the end of your evening. Shut that music up now!
好了
Right!
都跟我们去警局
You are all coming to the station with us.
我们只是找找乐子 警官
We’re just having a bit of fun, Officer.
没人想惹麻烦
No one’s making any trouble.
那得让法官来判断
That’s for the judge to decide.
-法官 -你以为呢
– Judge? – What did you think?
我们打打你们的手腕 就让你们回家了
We’re gonna slap your wrists and send you home?
我以前没来过的
I’ve never been here before.
你这不来了 好
You’re here now. Right!
拿上东西
Gather your things!
跟我们出来 臭变♥态♥ 出来
You’re coming with us, you dirty perverts. Out.
-出来 快 -快走 恶心的混♥蛋♥
– Get out! Move it! – Come on, you filthy sods.
-快走 -上去 上车
– Come on, you lot. – Pack it in. Get in the van.
别打了
Sort it out.
-给 亲爱的 -谢谢
– There we are, my dear. – Oh, thank you.
好 亲爱的
Yes, darling.
谢谢
Thank you.
可能得要会儿
There might be a moment.
我见过那女仆了
I met the maid.
她把莫德摆弄于股掌之中
She has Maud wound around her little finger.
那我们得搞清楚原因
Then we need to know why.
我很期待 先生们
Well, I’ll look forward to it, gentlemen.
-谢谢 陛下 -大人
– Thank you, Your Majesty. – Milord.
怎么了 赫克瑟姆
What is it, Hexham?
陛下 是这样的
Well, Your Majesty, it’s this.
我刚得知 赫克瑟姆夫人
I’ve just learned that Lady Hexham
怀了我们的第一个孩子
is expecting our first child.
这太好了
But that’s wonderful news.
我们还没想告诉别人
We’re not telling anyone quite yet,
但我觉得您会想知道
but I thought you’d be interested.
是的 恭喜你
And so I am. Congratulations.
问题是 先生
The-the thing is, sir,
预产期大概是
it’s due to be born around the time
我和王子要出发的时候
the prince and I will be setting off on tour.
太好了
Excellent.
务必让他知道此事
Please make it register with him.
帮他理解建立真正的家庭生活的
Help the prince to understand what it means
意义所在
to have a real family life.
你可以做他的好榜样
You can be such an example to him.
你肯定行
I know it.
那好 我们直说吧
Very well. Let’s get to the point.
罗伯特是我父亲这边 跟我关系最近的亲戚
Robert is my nearest relation on my father’s side.

He is.
但他不能做我的继承人
But he will not be my heir.
这就是了
And there we have it.
谁会是继承人呢 你能告诉我们吗
Who will be? Can you tell us?
露西·史密斯 我的女仆
Lucy Smith, my maid.
什么 你疯了吗
What? Are you out of your mind?
没有 我心里有数
No. And I know what I’m doing.
恰恰相反 你显然是疯了
On the contrary, you’re-you’re clearly insane.
你该进精神病院
You should be in an asylum.
你就是如此 敢抵触你一句
How like you. A word of resistance,
你就利刃出鞘
and you slash with your saber.
史密斯小姐该庆幸我没有利刃
It is lucky for Miss Smith that I do not own a saber.
你真是你自己的选择咯
So, this is truly your choice?
露西照顾了我多年
Lucy has taken care of me for many years.
我想表示感激
I wish to show my gratitude.
用家族宅邸吗
With the family house?
用家族地♥产♥吗
With the family estate?
你真该穿束身衣
You belong in a straitjacket.
把你的女仆当血亲
To treat your maid as a blood relation
这有违英国的一切传统
is to unpick every fiber of the English way of life.
真是傻话
What piffle you talk.
行了 我们不必吵起来
Please, there is no need to argue.
我从不吵
I never argue.
我只是解释
I explain.
接受吧 维奥蕾特
Face it, Violet,
我反正也会比你活得长
I’ll outlive you anyway,
你不必再为此操心了
so it need trouble you no further.
现在 我得去服侍陛下了
And now… I must attend Her Majesty.
巴格肖夫人♥大♥获全胜
Game, set and match to Lady Bagshaw.
只要我是裁判就别想
Not while I’m the umpire.
我们喝了几杯酒 巴罗先生就想去
We had a few drinks, and Mr. Barrow thought
戏弄下那些基佬 仅此而已
it’d be fun to play a trick on the queers, that’s all.
他也才进去了五分钟
He was only in there for five minutes.
跟另一个男人跳探戈
Dancing the tango with another man.
得了 警长 就是个玩笑
Come on, Sergeant, it was a joke.
但真让人恶心
Turns your stomach, though.
那就好
Relieved to hear it.
是啊 如果我是那种人 我宁可去死
Yeah, I’d rather be dead if I thought I was one of them.
但我该怎么跟伯爵交待
But what can I say to the earl?
什么伯爵
What earl?
格兰瑟姆伯爵
The Earl of Grantham.
巴罗先生是他的管家
Mr. Barrow is his butler.
当然 你会需要我出示身份证明
Of course, you’ll want to see proof of my identity.
-是你把我救出来的吗 -不是
– Was it you who got me out? – No.
是乘月光下凡的仙女
The good fairy came down on a moonbeam.
你怎么知道我去哪了
How did you know where I’d gone?
房♥东说的
The landlord told me.
我在外面等着 然后跟来了这里
Waited outside, followed you here.
然后我向警长出示了我的名片
Then I showed the sergeant my card,
似乎就把一切摆平了
and that seemed to settle things.
“皇家内务府”
“The royal household.”
他肯定可高兴了
He must have loved that.
我…
I’m a…
我真是太傻了
I’m afraid I’ve been a silly boy.
你今后可得更小心些了 巴罗先生
You just need to be a bit more circumspect in future, Mr. Barrow.
请您脱下来 小姐
Could you please remove it, milady,
但别动别针
leaving the pins in place?
你走前真能修好吗
Can you really get it done before you go?
-不太可能吧 -她能做好的
– I don’t see how. – She’ll finish it.
-是吧 -我会尽力的
– Won’t you? – I’ll do my best.
你肯定能行
I’m sure you’ll manage.
对了 我可能知道客厅的丘比特
By the way, I think I know what happened to the cupid
是去哪了 小姐
from the drawing room, milady.
是吗 不见了吗
Really? Was it missing?
您的裙子早上就能改好 小姐
Your dress will be ready in the morning, milady.
谢谢
Thank you.
不知你怎么说服她的
I don’t know how you persuaded her.
她其实挺好的 如果了解她的话
She’s nice, really. When you get to know her.
还有别的事吗
Is there anything else?
只想说你真是天才
Only to say that you’re a genius.
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
我恐怕没能改变什么
I’m afraid I didn’t get anywhere.
那没办法了
Well, that’s that.
就因为国王
Just because the king
不认为育儿跟男人有关
doesn’t see that a man has any part to play in childbearing.
他确实这么想
Well, he doesn’t.
但按说他该理解当爹的不想离开
But you’d think he’d know that one likes to be around.
你不能直接拒绝他吗
You can’t just tell him no?
亲爱的 我可是本国的高级贵族之一
Darling, I’m one of the senior peers in the land.
你以为那意味了什么
What do you think that means?
你以为我担负了怎样的职责
What do you think I’m sworn to?
巴格肖夫人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!