The box and cupid from the drawing room.
图书馆的裁纸刀
The library paper knife.
还有赫克瑟姆夫人的彩色玻璃杯
Lady Hexham’s painted glass.
玻璃杯不是我拿的
Never took the glass.
那肯定是像她说的 是打坏了
Then it must have been broken, like she said.
但你也拿了那个房♥间的东西
But you took something from that room.
是什么
What was it?
梳妆台的堵漏盒
A patch box from the dressing table.
请都还回来
I’d like them all back, please.
我没法一夜改好裙子
I can’t sew a dress in a night.
我还睡不睡了
When would I sleep?
明天到了哈伍德再睡吧
When you get to Harewood tomorrow.
别以为我不会说出去
And don’t think I won’t tell.
“王后的服装师是个小偷”
“Queen’s dresser a thief.”
从这里到秘鲁的报纸都会头条报道
That’ll make headlines from here to Peru.
格兰比侯爵和侯爵夫人
The Marquess and Marchioness of Granby.
威廉爵士和英格比夫人
Sir William and Lady Ingleby.
皇家男仆都哪去了
Where are the royal footmen?
他们不得不回伦敦了
They’ve had to go back to London.
都回去了吗 太不巧了吧
All of them? Wasn’t that rather unlucky?
对于某些人来说是吧 小姐
Unlucky for some, milady.
斯卡伯勒伯爵和伯爵夫人
The Earl and Countess of Scarborough.
天啊
For goodness’ sake!
帮帮我
Help me!
谁来帮帮我
Will someone help me?
我待会儿去特顿酒吧
I’m going on to Turton’s in a minute.
你知道那里吗
Do you know it?
我是克里斯·韦伯斯特
I’m Chris Webster, by the way.
我在等人
I’m waiting for someone.
等好久了
For a very long time.
或许他找到更有意思的事做了
Perhaps he’s found better things to do.
怎么
And?
你跟我来吧
Why don’t you come with me?
你知道你想的
You know you want to.
不好意思 先生 我叫巴罗
Excuse me, sir. My name’s Barrow.
如果有人来找我 就告诉他我走了
If someone comes looking for me, could you tell him I’ve gone?
我该说你去哪了呢
Shall I say where to?
-别管了 -特顿酒吧
– Never mind that. – Turton’s.
我不明白威尔森先生是去哪了
I just cannot understand where Mr. Wilson has got to.
管他呢 你怎么办
Never mind him. What about you?
你不会真要让陛下没人服侍吧
Surely, you can’t really mean to leave His Majesty unattended.
但由我服侍他妥当吗
But is it for me to attend him?
你都穿戴好了嘛
Well, you’ve got your breeches on.
-这倒是 但… -卡森先生
– Well, I have, but… – Mr. Carson,
这是你的宿命
this is your destiny.
你跟我一样清楚
You know as much, and so do I.
骄傲地接受吧
Now, accept it proudly.
抬起头 走进那个房♥间
And walk into that room with your head held high.
您可以的 卡森先生
You can do it, Mr. Carson.
请告诉我到底是怎么回事
Please tell me what is going on.
科贝特先生不见了 威尔森先生也是
Mr. Courbet is missing, ditto Mr. Wilson,
您的男仆 在去伦敦的路上
and your footmen are on their way up to London.
我还是负责人
I am still in charge here.
不 韦伯太太 他们可是我的人
No, Mrs. Webb. These are my people now.
所以拜托你回仆人休息室坐下吧
So please, uh, go back to the servants’ hall and sit down.
难道你要让今晚闹得不愉快吗
Or would you rather ruin the evening?
叫她知道厉害了
That’s telling her.
帕特莫太太忘记送酱汁上去了
Mrs. Patmore forgot to send up the sauce.
我拿了碎鸡蛋
And I’ve got the chopped egg.
多谢你了 这不是你的职责
Oh, that’s kind when it’s not your job.
说什么呢
Nonsense.
我们今晚可都得为唐顿的荣誉出力
We must all pull our weight tonight for Downton’s glory.
准备好了吗 孩子们
Now, are you ready, boys?
不会准备得更好了
Ready as we’ll ever be.
我们没事的 休斯太太
We’ll be fine, Mrs. Hughes.
你呢 莫斯利先生
What about you, Mr. Molesley?
我肯定会忘词的
I know I’m gonna forget my lines.
你没词啊
You haven’t got any lines.
-你该上了 -好
– You’re on. – Right.
莫斯利先生
And, Mr. Molesley?
记得呼吸
Remember to breathe.
呼吸 好
Breathe, yeah.
先生们
Gentlemen.
很高兴有你在 卡森先生
I’m glad you’re here, Mr. Carson.
国王需要我 我责无旁贷
I must go where my king needs me.
-你好 -好
– Hello. – All right.
你好
Oh, hello.
看来来了新血呢
Looks like we’ve got some new blood here.
你好
Hello.
你真是个帅小伙
You’re a very charming young man.
留下嘛 留下吧 迈克尔
Stay with me! Stay with me, Michael!
难以置信
I can’t believe this.
我从未见过这样的地方
I’ve never seen anything like it.
凡事都有第一次
There’s a first time for everything.
我知道 但…
I know, but…
来 跟我跳舞
Here. Come dance with me.
-你说什么 -我说”你朋友在那儿”
– What’d you say? – I said, “There’s your friend.”
不 我朋友在那儿
No, my friend’s over there.
我真希望我能告诉他们 他们该多感激你
I wish I could tell them how grateful they should be to you.
你跟我一样勇敢的
You were every bit as brave as I was.
玛丽
Mary,
你该跟另一边聊天
you’re talking in the wrong direction.
别担心奶奶
Don’t worry about Granny.
她在准备拷问莫德堂亲呢
She’s getting ready to give Cousin Maud a grilling.
我猜主要是为了她女仆的事
Mainly, I suspect, about her maid.
我觉得巴格肖夫人并不只把她当做女仆
I think Lady Bagshaw sees her as more than just her maid.
肯定的
Oh, I’m sure she does.
这正是奶奶害怕的
And that’s what Granny’s afraid of.
我不妨承认
I might as well admit…
我喜欢她
I like her.
很好
Good.
别让他们吓退你
Don’t let them put you off.
汤姆 你好像很高兴
Tom, you’re looking pleased with yourself.
他只是在赞扬巴格肖夫人的女仆
He was just praising Lady Bagshaw’s maid.
她是怎么使手腕攀上你的
Well, uh, how did she contrive to make your acquaintance?
她没使手腕 我们碰巧遇到的
She didn’t contrive anything. We met by chance.
男人可真蠢
What simpletons men are.
这真不错
This is good.
但我以为定好的菜单是别的
And I thought something else was planned.
但真是美味
But it is excellent.
老科贝特做得不错
So, a well-done to old Courbet.
-是啊 -真好吃
– Oh, yes. – Yes, very delicious.
这可不是科贝特先生做的 陛下
This wasn’t Monsieur Courbet, Your Majesty.
是帕特莫太太做的
Mrs. Patmore cooked it.
事实上 今晚为您服务的
In fact, it is the Downton Abbey staff
是唐顿庄园的仆人
who are serving you this evening.
抱歉 陛下
I do beg your pardon, Your Majesty.
行了 莫斯利
That’s quite enough, Molesley.
你可要代我们向帕特莫太太和全体仆人
You must give our compliments to Mrs. Patmore
表示感激
and all the staff.
莫斯利
Molesley.
王后陛下在跟你说话呢
Her Majesty is speaking to you.
当然 陛下
With pleasure, Your Majesty.
您真是客气了 陛下
That was kind of you, ma’am.
能接过我们带来的仆人的工作
I suppose he’s excited that they’ve had to take over
他肯定颇为激动
from our people.
不知是发生了什么
I wonder what’s happened.
不管发生了什么 他都太不得体了
Whatever may have happened does not excuse his behavior.
相信我 格兰瑟姆夫人
I can assure you, Lady Grantham,
我们习惯了人们在我们面前
we are quite used to people behaving strangely
表现失常