Well, you sounded convincing to me.
我很擅长模仿哈里·巴恩斯顿爵士
Oh, I’m very good at doing Sir Harry Barnston,
我可以向你保证
I can assure you.
如果威尔森先生打回去怎么办
What if Mr. Wilson rings back?
没人敢质疑哈里爵士的命令
No one queries Sir Harry’s orders.
但万一他打了呢
But if he did?
那他们就会发现这是骗局
Well, then they’d uncover the trick.
但他们不会知道是我♥干♥的
But they couldn’t trace it back to me.
好了 我们去约克吧
Right. Shall we go into York?
错失乐趣 有点遗憾呢
Sorry to miss out on the fun, in a way.
你和父母见面时 我该在哪等你
Where shall I wait for you when you’re with your parents?
我们找家酒馆
We’ll find a pub.
你联♥系♥到人了吗
Did you manage to speak to someone?
我联♥系♥上了西摩女士的助手
I got hold of Madame Seymour’s assistant.
他们寄错了裙子
They’ve sent you the wrong one.
款式类似 但是 如您所见 尺寸不同
It’s similar in style but not, as you can see, in size.
那我的裙子现在在哪
Well, where’s my dress now?
在去纽约的路上
On its way to New York.
那就没办法了
Well, that’s that, then.
太好了
Wonderful.
我今天事事不顺
Everything’s going wrong for me today.
-小姐 -不说了
– Milady? – Oh. Never mind.
楼下的情况怎么样 好点了吗
How are things downstairs? Any better?
好点了 小姐
A bit better, yes, milady.
事实上 我该回去了
In fact, I ought to be getting back.
去吧
Of course.
有件事
Oh, one thing.
我床前以前放的彩色玻璃杯
The painted glass that used to sit by my bed,
是我不在时打坏了吗
was it broken while I was away?
交给我吧 小姐
Leave it with me, milady.
裙子也交给我吧
And the dress.
你今晚稍后可以试衣吗
You wouldn’t mind a fitting later tonight, would you?
我不明白 跟谁试衣
I don’t understand. Who with?
我刚想了个主意
I just had an idea.
我看不会
I shouldn’t think so,
如果她还知道好歹的话
not if she knows what’s good for her.
我…
Oh, I…
抱歉打扰
I’m sorry to interrupt.
你找到我了 真是机智
How clever of you to find me.
算不上 我在这里住了40年呢
Well, not really. I lived here 40 years.
这是你的女仆吧
I assume this is your maid?
对 这是露西·史密斯
Yes, this is Lucy Smith.
晚上好 史密斯
Good evening, Smith.
晚上好 夫人
Good evening, milady.
-那我下去了 -不必为我离开
– Shall I go? – No, not for me. Not for me.
我很高兴能见到你
I’m delighted to meet you.
我听说了你好多事呢
I’ve heard so much about you.
你有什么事吗
Is there something you want?
就是确保你一切妥当
Oh, just-just to see you’re comfortable
并确认下我们稍后的聊天
and to confirm our little chat for later.
我现在的生活自己做主了 维奥蕾特
I live my own life now, Violet.
我不像以前了
I’m not what I was.
我父亲死了 我丈夫死了
My father is gone. My husband is gone.
我已经没理由不按自己的意思生活了
I see no reason not to do what I want.
不是没有理由
Well, that doesn’t mean there is no reason,
只是你看不到
merely that you cannot see it.
我觉得默顿夫人说得对
I think Lady Merton is right.
我们应该彻底解决此事
We’ll have it out, once and for all.
但现在 我得去侍奉陛下了
But now I must go to Her Majesty.
你们不能说话 不能思考
You’re not to speak. You’re not to think.
只管听我命令
Just follow my lead.
绝不能让陛下发现 仆人换了
Their Majesties must not know they’re being served by anyone different.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
我甚至不希望他们有所察觉
I don’t want them to even notice.
我们会尽力的 威尔森先生
We will do our best, Mr. Wilson.
尽力可不够
I don’t want your best.
要比尽力还好很多
I want far better than your best.
这里一切都好吗 威尔森先生
Is everything under control here, Mr. Wilson?
听说其他人已上了车
I gather the others caught the train.
我们只剩他们了
And this is what we’re left with.
可不要给高级号♥服抹黑 艾伯特
Mind you don’t disgrace the state livery, Albert.
当然 卡森先生
Of course, Mr. Carson.
科贝特先生呢
Where is Monsieur Courbet?
-我是来找他的 -他出去了
– I came in here to see him. – Uh, he went out.
所以我想着 我最好赶紧把饭做好
So I thought I’d better get on with dinner.
我说的是吧
Wasn’t I right?
不 你说的不是 大错特错
No, you were not right. You were entirely wrong!
对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
我也不知道怎么会这样
I don’t know h-how that happened.
我得去换衣服
Well, I shall have to go and change.
等我回来 再解决此事
We’ll sort this out when I return.
安迪
Andy.
如果你不希望我去 我就不去
If you don’t want me to, I won’t.
但你都答应了
But you’ve already said that you will.
因为这机会难得
Because it’s a fantastic chance.
我没想到你会介意
It didn’t occur to me you’d mind.
我并不是介意 不是那样
I don’t, exactly. Not in that way.
那是怎样
Then in what way?
我本没想告诉你的
I wasn’t going to tell you.
我本没想告诉任何人的 但是
I wasn’t going to tell anyone, but…
我可能怀孕了
I might be pregnant.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
太棒了
How marvelous.
太好了
How fabulous.
我的心要跳出来了
My heart is bursting.
所以我才不想说
Oh, well, that’s exactly what I don’t want.
-很可能会出岔子的 -但如果一切顺利
– It could easily go wrong. – Oh, but-but if it doesn’t…
那我生孩子时
Then I’ll give birth
你刚好要去殖民地巡视三个月
just as you set off on your three-month colonial tour.
我刚说时你怎么不提
Why didn’t you say this when I first mentioned it?
我没来得及说你就答应了
You’d agreed before I had the chance.
秘密总会坏事
Secrets always muddle things.
是啊 对 说成是我的错吧
Oh, yes, that’s right, let’s make it my fault.
那我告诉国王我去不了了
Well, I’ll tell the king I can’t go.
他能接受吗
And he’ll accept that, will he?
你好 是史密斯小姐 是吧
Hello. It’s Miss Smith, isn’t it?
我们之前还在聊你呢 是吧
We were talking about you earlier. Weren’t we?
汤姆
Oh, Tom.
太好了 你认识史密斯小姐吧
What luck. You know Miss Smith, don’t you?
来吧 玛丽
Come along, Mary.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
出什么事了吗
Has something happened?
我们更衣时 格兰瑟姆老夫人进来了
Old Lady Grantham came in while we were dressing.
我觉得她们稍后要大吵一架了 为了我
I think the stage is set for a fight later, about me.
她认为巴格肖夫人有意照顾我
She thinks Lady Bagshaw means to favor me,
-而她不赞成 -这与她何干
– and she doesn’t approve. – What business is it of hers?
巴格肖夫人肯定自有原因
Lady Bagshaw must have her reasons,
这对我就够了
and that’s good enough for me.
下去吗 汤姆
Going down, Tom?
再见
Good night.
你在这里呢 劳顿小姐
There you are, Miss Lawton.
希望你还舒服 你也该好好休息了
I hope you’re having a well-earned rest.
阿普林小姐一来 我就没什么可做的了
Well, there’s always less for me to do when Miss Aplin arrives.
但我们还得为明天的舞会做好准备
But we must be ready for the ball tomorrow.
我就想找你说这事
That’s what I want to talk about.
今晚晚些时候 等我去服侍赫克瑟姆夫人时
Later this evening, when I go up to help Lady Hexham,
我希望你也来
I want you to come with me,
为她的新舞会裙改尺寸 连夜修好
fit a new ball dress and sew it overnight
你明早走前弄妥当
so it’s done before you leave in the morning.
我为什么要那么做
Why on earth would I do that?
客厅的盒子和丘比特