I’m not talking about the length of your nails.
但是一定要干净
I’m talking about cleanliness.
看看我的指甲
See, look at my nails.
比较长 – 哇
AlI right, they’re long. -Whoa!
我比较喜欢留一点 但是看清楚,他们都是干净的
Yeah, I like them a little long, but look at how clean they are.
这样就可以了
That makes it okay.
沉重的走,咚咚咚
FLYNN: The climpity-clomp. Clomp-clomp-clomp.
比一群大象的脚步还重
Harder than a herd of elephants.
你可真损
You are wicked !
我还告诉她,你是她妈妈
No, I told her, ‘You’re her mother.
你把她养大,喂养她,你现在告诉她她有多胖
‘You raised her. You fed her. You tell her she’s fat.”
她到底有多胖?
But wait, how fat is she?
谁?妈妈还是女儿? – 女儿
What, the mother or the daughter? -The daughter.
我没见过
I never met the daughter.
她妈妈呢? – 很胖
What about the mother? -Fat.
(BELLS JINGLING)
(FLYNN PRAYING IN LATIN)
(BELL TOLLING)
神父,放学以后我们还要练习么?
Father, we having practice after school?
如果你们有时间,我们就练习
If you guys want it, we can have it. Let me know.
德国和意大利的法♥西♥斯♥政♥府♥
JAMES: The Fascist governments of Germany and Italy
同流合污
were already working together.
他们组成了钢铁联盟
They formed the Pact of Steel.
钢铁联盟是指…
The Pact of Steel was. . .
嗨 – 嗨
Hi. -Hi.
希♥特♥勒♥和墨索里尼之间的军事联盟协议
. . .a military alliance between Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler.
伦敦,回到座位上,别去打扰奥兰
Mr. London, get back in your seat and stop bothering Miss Horan, pIease.
谁能回答
Now, who can tell me. . .
(PHONE BUZZING)

Yes?
好的,神父
Yes. Of course, Father.
唐纳德,去教区长办公室
Donald? You should go to the rectory.
(BLAME IT ON THE BOSSA NOVA PLAYING)
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven.
开始 1 2 3 1 2 3 踢
Go one, two, three, touch. One, two, three, kick.
收 移 伸 踢 收 移 伸…
And back, side, front, kick. Back, side, front. Again.
(SINGING) we began to dance
Swaying to and fro
And soon I knew I’d never let him go
雷蒙德,你在干嘛? – 土豆泥(一种舞蹈)
Raymond, what are you doing? -The mashed potato.
你该跳波萨诺沃啊
You’re supposed to be doing the bossa nova.
可是我只会土豆泥 – 喔
But I know the mashed potato. -(LAUGHS) Oh. . .
好的,跟我来,收,移,伸,踢
MRS. SHIELDS: AlI right, now follow. Back, side, front, kick.
收,移,1 2 3 踢
Back, side. . . One, two, three, kick.
收,移,伸,踢 收,移,伸…
Back, side, front, kick. Back, side, front. . .
(LOCKER DOOR OPENING)
让我站在你们前面,这样你们看得清楚
Let me get in front of you so that you can see what I’m doing.
1 2 3 触
And one, two, three, touch.
1 2 3 踢
One, two, three, kick.
收,移,伸,踢 收,移,伸…
Back, side, front, kick. Back, side, front. . .
非常好,非常好
Okay. This is really good. Very good there.
Now I’m glad to say
I’m his bride to be
And we’re gonna raise a family
(STUDENTS CHATTERING)
唐纳德,有没有不舒服? – 没
JAMES: Donald, are you feeling ill? -No.
真的? – 当然
Are you sure? -Yes.
没事吧? – 我该回家了
Are you all right? -I just want to go home.
下午好,修女 – 下午好,詹姆士修女
Good afternoon, Sister. -Good afternoon, Sister James.
我想告诉你关于唐纳德·米勒的事情
Sister, can I speak with you about DonaId Miller?
他被大家接受了吗? – 他没有朋友
ALO*YSIUS: Is he being accepted? JAMES: He has no friends.
他才来两个月,这也正常
ALOYSIUS: That wouId be a lot to expect after only two months.
有人欺负他吗? – 没
Has anyone hit him? -No.
总有人会的
Someone will.
如果有的话,把欺负他的同学逮下来
And when that happens, send them right down to me.
我想应该没人会
I’m not so sure anyone will.
这个教区是为爱尔兰和 意大利裔家庭服务的
This parish serves Irish and Italian families.
总有人会攻击唐纳德·米勒的
Someone will hit DonaId Miller.
他有人保护
He has a protector.
谁?
Who?
弗林神父
Father Flynn.
什么?
What?
他对他有兴趣
He’s taken an interest.
我告诉过你留意,没想到真的有事
I told you to come to me, but I hoped you never would.
也许我不该告诉你
Maybe I shouldn’t have.
(SIGHING)
真的发生了
So, it’s happened.
啥?噢,不,我不是这个意思 我不知道你指的是什么
What? Oh, no. I’m not telling you that. I’m not even certain what you mean.
抱歉打扰,修女
Oh, excuse me there, Sisters.
没关系,我们好了 跟我来
No bother. We’re done here. Come, Sister.
你看到什么了?
What have you seen?
当对别人充满怀疑时真是令人不安
It is unsettling to look at people with suspicion.
我觉得离上帝渐行渐远
I feel less close to God.
当你站出来面对不对的事情时
When you take a step to address wrongdoing,
你确实是在离上帝远去 但你却是在侍奉上帝
you are taking a step away from God, but in his service.
你看到什么?
What have you seen?
下午好,修女们
Good afternoon, Sisters.
下午好,卡森夫人 怎么抓了只猫?
Good afternoon, Mrs. Carson. Why the cat?
因为有只老鼠 喝点茶么?
‘Cause there’s a mouse. Want some tea?
如果你不想和她跳舞,就拒绝她
If you don’t want to dance with her, don’t dance with her.
这样好像不大礼貌 – 不
Well, is it wrong? -No.
如果女孩拒绝我怎么办?
But what if the girl turns you down?
(BO*YS LAUGHING)
既然你有权利邀请女孩跳舞
All right, you have the right to ask a girl to dance.
那么她也有权利拒绝你
All right, she has the right to turn you down.
秘诀是,不要往心里去
The trick is, don’t take it to heart.
要是所有女孩都拒绝怎么办?
What if they all turn you down?
那就当牧师
Well, then you become a priest.
(BO*YS LAUGHING)
(FLYNN CHUCKLING)
好了,下个问题
All right, next question.
你看到什么?
What have you seen?
他把唐纳德·米勒叫到办公室
He called DonaId Miller to the rectory.
为什么? – 谈话
What for? -A talk.
单独? – 嗯
Alone? -Yes.
什么时候? – 一周前上课时
When? -A week ago during class.
当时为什么不告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me?
我没觉得有何不妥
I didn’t think there was anything wrong with it.
在所有孩子当中,唯独叫了唐纳德·米勒
Of all the chiIdren, DonaId Miller.
有点蹊跷
I suppose it makes sense.
为什么? – 因为他是被孤立的
How does it make sense? -He’s isolated.
没什么不妥啊 – 学校第一个黑人学生
I don’t know that anything is wrong. -Our first Negro student.
我还以为会发生打架事件
I thought there would be fighting. Thought we. . .
或者有父母会来反对
A parent or two to deal with.
居然会有这种事情发生
I should have foreseen this possibility.
你这是在凭空想象
How could you imagine it?
我的工作就是拆穿别人的诡计
Well, it’s my job to outshine the fox in cleverness.
这就是我的工作 – 也许根本没什么
That is my job. -But maybe it’s nothing.
(ALO*YSIUS SIGHING)
那为什么你看上去像见到魔鬼一样
Then why do you look like you’ve seen the devil?
只是那孩子回♥教♥室后有些古怪
It’s just the way the boy acted when he came back to class.
他说什么了? – 没有,只是他的表情
He said something? -No, it was his expression.
他看上去惶恐不安
He looked frightened.
还奇怪地把头耷拉在桌子上
And he put his head on the desk in the most pecuIiar way, and. . .
还有,他闻上去有酒气
And one other thing, I think there was alcohol on his breath.
有酒气
There was alcohol on his breath.
(JAMES SNIFFLING)
(PATTING)
好多年前,在圣博尼费斯天主学校 有一个牧师
Years ago at Saint Boniface there was a priest.
可那时我有斯克里神父帮忙
But I had Father Scully then.
这里没一个男人能帮我 男人掌管一切
Here, there’s no man I can go to. Men run everything.
我们只有依靠自己打倒他
We are going to have to stop him ourselves.
瞧瞧!它抓住老是了!猫果然是猫
There we go. She got him. Takes a cat.
当然
ALOYSIUS: Yes, it does.
当然
Yes, it does.
(ALL CHATTERING)
(RAINING HEAVILY
这条毛巾再也没法雪白如新了
This towel will never be dead white again.
会的
Yes, it will.
卡森夫人 – 我没事
RAYMOND: Mrs. Carson. VERONICA: I’m fine.
发生什么事了? – 树枝掉了
What happened? -There’s a branch down.
没事吧? – 她没看见

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!