他们会控告尼诺
they’d charge that up to Zachetti, too, wouldn’t they?
他们一定会 那是自然的事
Sure they would, and that’s just what’s gonna happen, baby.
因为他今晚会来 大约15分钟后
‘Cause he’s coming here tonight, in about 15 minutes.
警♥察♥已监视他 一切已成定局
With the cops right behind him. It’s all taken care of.
你可以逍遥法外 是吗
That would make everything lovely for you, wouldn’t it?
是 这将会在
Right. And it’s got to be done
你的追求者接受审讯
before that suit of yours comes to trial…
以及露娜有机会说话值钱
and Lola gets a chance to sound off…
让你没机会
before they trip you up on the stand,
揭发我
and you start to go in drag me down with you.
也许我叫尼诺来
Maybe I had Zachetti here
没人能控告我
so they won’t get a chance to trip me up…
我们可以拿钱 相宿相栖
so we can get the money and be together.
说得真动听
That’s cute. Say it again.
他过来问我露娜在何处
He came here first to ask where Lola was.
我叫他回来 欺骗他
I made him come back. I was working on him.
他是那种冲动的急性子
He’s a crazy sort of guy, quick-tempered.
我不断向他骗说她另结新欢
I kept hammering into him that she was with another man…
让他怒不可遏
so he’d go into one of his jealous rages,
再去找她
and then I’d tell him where she was.
你知道他会做出什么事 对吧
And you know what he would’ve done to her, don’t you, Walter?
对 我今次相信你
Yeah, and for once I believe you,
因为够卑鄙
because it’s just rotten enough.
我们一样卑鄙
We’re both rotten.
但你比我更卑鄙
Only you’re a little more rotten.
你骗我去谋杀你的丈夫
You got me to take care of your husband for you…
然后让尼诺杀死露娜
and then you got Zachetti to take care of Lola,
甚至我
maybe take care of me, too.
再找人
Then somebody else would have come along
对付尼诺
to take care of Zachetti for you.
是不是这样 假如是呢
That’s the way you operate, isn’t it, baby? Suppose it is.
你有其他想法吗
Is what you’ve got cooked up for tonight any better?
我不再喜欢这种音乐 介意我关掉窗户吗
I don’t like that music anymore. Mind if I close the window?
你应该可以打得更准
You can do better than that, can’t you, baby?
最好再试试
Better try it again.
也许我应该走近一点
Maybe if I came a little closer?
现在怎样 你可以下手吗
How’s this? Think you can do it now?
你怎么不再打一枪
Why didn’t you shoot again, baby?
别说你
Don’t tell me
一直爱我
it’s because you’ve been in love with me all this time.
不 我从没爱过你 不单止你 所有人都是
No, I never loved you, Walter, not you or anybody else.
我是卑鄙无♥耻♥的人 利用你
I’m rotten to the heart. I used you, just as you said.
你只是我的工具
That’s all you ever meant to me…
直至刚才
until a minute ago…
当我发现自己无法打第二枪
when I couldn’t fire that second shot.
我从没想过会爱上一个人
I never thought that could happen to me.
对不起 我不相信你 我不是求你相信
Sorry, baby. I’m not buying. I’m not asking you to buy.
抱着我
Just hold me close.
再见 宝贝
Goodbye, baby.
尼诺
Zachetti.
过来
Come here.
我叫你过来
I said, come here.
我是黎华达 是吗 我不喜欢你
My name is Neff. Yeah, and I still don’t like it.
什么事
What do you want?
听着 孩子
Look, kid.
我想送东西给你 一个五分币
I want to give you a present. This nice new nickel.
你在玩什么
What’s the gag? Suppose you go on back down the hill…
你回山下的杂货店打个电♥话♥
to the drugstore and make a phone call.
留着这硬币 自己买♥♥雪糕筒
Keep your nickel and buy yourself an ice-cream cone.
电♥话♥是G0386
The number is Granite-0-3-8-6.
找名叫露娜的狄小姐
Ask for Miss Dietrichson. First name is Lola.
她一文不值
She isn’t worth a nickel.
若要我跟她谈 一定不会用电♥话♥
If I ever talk to her, it’s not going to be over any telephone.
你自以为了不起
Tough, aren’t you?
拿着钱去打给她 她想你找她
Here, take the nickel and call her. She wants you to.
她不想要我
She doesn’t want any part of me.
我知道有人这样说 那不是真的
I know who told you that. It’s not true.
露娜一直爱你
Lola’s in love with you. She always has been.
不要问我原因 我也不明白
Don’t ask me why. I couldn’t even guess.
拿着 G0386 快打给她
Here. Granite-0-3-8-6. Now go on and call her.
走吧 那边
Go on. That way.
现在差不多四时半
It’s almost 4:30 now, Keyes.
天气很冷
It’s cold.
我在想她是否仍然独自躺在家里
I wonder if she’s still lying alone up there in that house…
抑或警方已经发现她
or if they’ve found her by now.
我千头万绪 但已不再重要
I wonder a lot of things. They don’t matter anymore.
但我想你帮我一个忙
Except I want you to do a favor for me, Keyes.
我想你在东窗事发前
I want you to be the one to tell Lola,
告诉露娜
kind of gently, before it breaks wide open.
我想你照顾她和卓尼诺
And I want you to take care of her and that guy Zachetti…
让他不用受太多苦难
so he doesn’t get pushed around too much.
嗨 巴顿
Hello, Keyes.
你今天很早起床
Up pretty early, aren’t you?
我一直想知道你何时回公♥司♥
I always wondered what time you got down to the office.
抑或你的隐形人唤醒了你
Or did that little man of yours pull you out of bed?
看更找我的
The janitor did.
他看见你在沿途留下血迹
Seems you leaked a little blood on the way in here.

Yeah.
这不出奇
Wouldn’t be surprised.
我想向你解释狄氏案的内情
I wanted to straighten you out on that Dietrichson case.
我明白
So I gather.
你站在这里多久了 很久了
How long have you been standing there? Long enough.
难以置信 峰回路转的故事
Kind of a crazy story with a crazy twist to it.
你还未完全破解的故事
One you didn’t quite figure out.
不可能每次都知道
You can’t figure them all, Walter.
对 我猜你不会明白
That’s right. I guess you can’t at that.
我喃喃自语
Now I suppose I get the big speech…
字眼复杂难明
the one with all the two-dollar words in it.
我们讨论一下
Let’s have it, Keyes.
华达 你全身湿透
Walter, you’re all washed up.
谢谢 没所谓
Thanks, Keyes. That was short anyway.
我要叫医生来
I’m gonna call for a doctor.
为什么 为我治疗
What for? So they can patch me up?
令我康复 双脚站稳
So they can nurse me along till I get back on my feet?
然后我自己
So I can walk into that gas chamber up
走进毒气室
at San Quentin on my own power?
是不是 巴顿
Is that it, Keyes?
相差不远
Something like that.
我有另一个提议对
I’ve got a different idea. Yeah?
听着
Look, Keyes.
不如你回床上
Suppose you went back to bed and didn’t find these cylinders…
假装没发现办公室的录音带
till tomorrow morning, when the office opens…
然后你想怎么做也可以
After that you can play it any way you like.
你可以为我做这件事吗
Would you do that much for me, Keyes?
给我一个好理由
Give me one good reason.
我要四小时才能到达目的地
I need four hours to get where I’m going.
你哪里也去不成
You’re not going anywhere, Walter. You bet I am.
我可以越过边境 你没有机会
I’m going across the border. You haven’t got a chance, Walter.
试试无妨
Good enough to try for.
你不可能越过边界
You’ll never make the border. That’s what you think.
是吗 看我的厉害
Just watch me.
你连升降机也去不成
You’ll never even make the elevator.
再见
So long, Keyes.

Hello…
派救护车到橄榄街太平大厦
send an ambulance to the Pacific Building on Olive Street.
对 叫警♥察♥同时来
Yeah. It’s a police job.
你还好吗 华达 我很好
How you doing, Walter? Fine.
只是有人将升降机移开了
Only somebody moved the elevator a couple of miles away.
他们正赶来
They’re on the way.
你知道为何无法破解这案件
You know why you couldn’t figure this one, Keyes?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!