重生
new,
洁净
clean.
我想变好
I want to be good.
求求你
Please.
求求你,帮帮我吧
Please, you have to help me.
如果我们忏悔
If we repent,
上帝是可靠和公正的
God is faithful and just.
坦白你的罪行吧
Confess your mortal sins.
– 坦白你的罪行吧
– 这不是我真正的面孔
– Confess your mortal…
– This is not my true face!
如果你能看见我的灵魂…
If you could see my soul…
孩子,只有上帝才能看见我们的灵魂
Child, only God may see our souls.
我看见了我的灵魂
I have seen my soul!
我可以让你看看
And I could show it to you.
它腐烂
It’s rotten.
恶臭
It stinks.
被毒药腐蚀
It’s poison.
救救…我
Help me.
去死吧
You will die.
对不起
I’m sorry.
格瑞先生
Mr. Gray?
奥托小姐
Miss Wotton.
抱歉这么晚打扰你
Please forgive my intrusion at this late hour.
你在发抖
You’re shaking.
– 坐在火边
– 我想告诉你…
– Look, come and sit by the fire.
– I want to tell you…
我想告诉你一切
I want to tell you…I want to tell you everything.
好,好,看着我
All right. Look at me.
怎么了
Sh! What is it?
我需要你…
I need you…
我需要你知道…
I need you to know…
我是什么东西
– what I am.
– Sh!
没事的,听我说
It’s all right. Listen, sh…
没事的…
It’s all right.
亨利
Harry.
早上好
Morning.
睡的好吗
Sleep well?
格瑞先生需要朋友
Mr. Gray was in need of a friend.
你能让威廉太太准备一些早点吗
Perhaps you could ask Mrs. Williams to prepare me some breakfast?
当然
Of course.
那么年青
– So young.
世界是她的
The world is hers.
– 亨利,我…
– 你竟敢…
– Harry, I…
– How dare you!
– 她是我的女儿
– 我已经变了
– She’s my daughter.
– I’ve changed.
你变了?
You’ve changed?
但是你从没改变过,不是吗? 格瑞
But you don’t change, do you, Dorian?
为什么会这样
Why is that?
亨利,我们是老朋友了…
Harry, you’re my oldest friend…
你违反了自然法则,不许你和她在一起
You’re against nature.You stay away from her.
– 这不是我的本意啊…
– 离她远一些
– I don’t want this to get…
– Stay away from her!
格瑞先生
Mr. Gray!
请原谅我的父亲
I should apologize for my father.
昨晚,你想告诉我什么
Last night, you wanted to tell me something.
– 多瑞安
– 我想重新开始
– Dorian!
– I want to begin again.
远离这里的一切
Far away from everything here.
我明白了,我不会…
I see. Well, I wouldn’t…
不包括你
Everything except you.
多瑞安
Dorian!
好的
Yes.
你确定要这样吗
Are you sure this is what you want?
我只想要你
You’re what I want.
据我回忆,格瑞先生把它藏在阁楼里
As I recall, Mr. Gray stored it in the attic.
他显然想要保护它
He certainly wanted to protect it.
它锁住了什么样的秘密
What secrets does he unlock?
不要告诉任何人
Nobody at all need know.
艾米丽!
Emily!Emily!
– 你这是什么意思
– 对不起…
– What’s the meaning of this?
– I’m sorry…
别进去
Don’t come up here.
求你
Please.
千万不要
Never.
把钥匙给我,艾米丽
Give me the key, please, Emily.
– 这里面是什么
– 把钥匙给我
– Well, what’s in there?
– Give me the key!
这里面是什么
What’s in there?
求你了
Please.
我求求你了
I beg you.
和我们一起出发吧,去纽约,出发吧
It’s imperative it sails with us.To New York, yes.
我应该亲自收拾行李,
但是如果你能找个人帮忙,我不慎感激
I shall wrap it myself,
but I’d be grateful if you’d send men to help carry it down.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个房♥子能卖♥♥个好价钱,格瑞先生
The house should fetch a fine price, Mr. Gray.
您要留下这些家具吗
Will you be leaving any of the furnishings?
全部家具
All of them.
我想他希望补救一下关系
You know, I think that he wants to make amends.
毫无疑问,我们欠他的
We owe him the benefit of the doubt.
我不会让你不辞而别,去那可怕的地方
I couldn’t let you go off to that ghastly continent without a farewell.
进来吧
Come.
我听说你明天黎明就启程?
– I hear you sail at dawn?
太浪漫了
How romantic.
– 再次年青
– 不是什么难题
– Oh, to be young again.
– Easily done.
你还记得年青时犯下的错误吗
Can you recall any errors you made in your early days?
很多很多,记忆犹新
Very many, with much clarity.
即使能返老还童
Then commit them over again.
不过是再次重蹈覆辙而已
To get back one’s youth,one merely has to repeat one’s follies.
或者,你可以出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
– Or you could barter your soul.
亲爱的,你怎么了
Darling, are you all right?
失手而已
Clumsy.
抱歉,失陪一下
Sorry, excuse me, will you?
抱歉,亲爱的,你看见亨利了吗
Sorry, darling, have you seen Harry?
看看,看他发现了什么
No. But look. Look what he dug out.
从来没有听你提过这幅画
You never told me there was a painting of you.
它在哪里
Where is it?
去战斗吧
The war’s this way, mate!
亨利
Harry.
我想看看它
I want to see it.
看什么
See what?
– 巴兹尔的画
– 那幅画很多年前就毁了
– Basil’s picture.
– The picture was destroyed years ago.
我从来没有喜欢过它
I never liked it.
打开让我看
Show me.
这是我祖父的画像
It’s an old portrait of my grandfather.
打开让我看
Show me.
你真的会杀了我吗,亨利
Would you really kill me, Harry?
你教过我,男人应该控制情绪
You taught me that a man can rule his emotions.
但是我不能
But I can’t.
我无法控制自己爱上你的女儿
I can’t help loving your daughter,
我爱她胜于一切,
我无法忽视我们彼此珍贵的友情
more than I’ve loved anything in my life.
And I can’t help how dear I still hold our friendship.
求你了…
Please…
求你不要这样
Please don’t do this.
这只是一些无关紧要的东西,亨利,我们回去吧
Just old trinkets, Harry.Why don’t we go back to the party?
巴兹尔…
Basil…
亨利…
Harry…
你到底是什么东西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!